Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What If You Don't Have To Spend Your Allawee Again?? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What If You Don't Have To Spend Your Allawee Again?? (1768 Views)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Don't Have To Spend Your Allawee Again?? by EjokeP: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2021
I had nobody to tell me what I am about to tell you...If you read to the end, it will make all the difference in your service year and especially after your service year ( that's when life begins and all you did with your service year becomes obvious)...

That said...follow me!

You see, I served as a Corper in Cross River State in 2018/2019..

It was exciting to finally leave home after being delayed for a whole year by school

While leaving home, I told myself I was not going to return back after service(you probably have said that to yourself too, and if you haven't, you should consider it).

......But I didn't have a plan...

I focused on the norm, after NYSC I must have gotten a job and then I will just live in my new location and be happy..

If you understand Nigeria well enough, you will know that was just a fairy tale...It wasn't a plan..

I didn't know I had left my life to chance...

I served in a village, so to me then I had a valid excuse why I didn't do business..( though I didn't really like business, maybe you don't too.)

But do you think relying on the government or a private company would be a better option?

I know you don't think so...

Let's continue with my story...I just believed since I was a smart girl, I could always get a job..

I saved part of my allawee...yeah!

We were being paid #19,500 back then... I saved 10k monthly that was a huge sacrifice...though later lost almost everything( story for another day)..

You see, saving is good to cut down expenses but it's wiser to get something that can bring in income whenever you need..

The reason is because, when I lost the money I saved to carelessness I was stranded..but would that amount have rented a house for me and kept me for months if no job came?

You know the answer...

Now, things became real when it was a month to my passing out...I was confused, frustrated and didn't know what to do..

The thought alone that I would go back home was depressing.. but life had happened because I wasn't strategic during my service year...

This only led to more and more confusion and pain after service because I faced a painful reality... If you know anyone about passing out, if they're truthful 90% have no idea what to do next...

I don't want you to be that way...you can be applying for job during your service year but be more strategic.

Based on my experience, I told myself that if I ever find something that could save Corp Member from passing out and feeling frustrated I will push it as much as I can...

That's the reason I want you that have read this far to take your financial freedom seriously..from the moment you step your foot in camp till you pass out..

Don't come out and experience premium tears...

It became worse after service when I couldn't get a job..

And when I eventually got one I was almost miserable because I was paid 20k for a job that was extremely demanding...

You don't want to go through this...

But I have learnt alot and have seen opportunities I wished I had access to while serving.

So here is what I can do for you, I will teach you how you can start making money even while serving..

I will show you a business model that can make you never look for a job after service.

You can do it even if you're serving in the village.

You can do it and still do your job well at you PPA...

All you need is a phone or a laptop and you're good to go...

Now I must warn you, this is not for you if you feel you have time ( after all it's a whole year)...

This is not for you if you're lazy and you're looking for Ponzi scheme..

This is for you if you're willing to learn and implement...

It's a simple business model that has made Jeff Bezos the richest man in the world..

Affiliate Marketing is what it's called, all you do is recommend other people's product online and you get paid...

Even an uneducated person can carry out that task..

But, imagine what your life will look like after service if you can make 100k- 500k per month and you even have to save your entire allawee without money worries?

You don't have an excuse to be broke the moment government stop paying you..it's your life, decide how you want it..

I will be teaching a 100+ persons how this business works this weekend and if you would like to know how it works and then get started..simply indicate "interested."

PS: The moment we hit 100+ the group will be closed...Don't come out of your service year regretting you didn't take action when you should..
Re: What If You Don't Have To Spend Your Allawee Again?? by Phosphorus666(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
You yarn from beginning to end, yet you no talk wetin the business dey all about. Which kind WhatsApp be that one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State / Unpaid NYSC Allowance For Two Months Now. / Advice To NYSC On Oversized And Substandard Kits Given To Our Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.