Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) (56548 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Kills This Fat Man - Graphic Video / Killed Reverend Emeka Merenu. Where Is CAN And Rev. Kukah? / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Babalola0920: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2021
IPOB seems to me like the version of CHRISTIANITY PART OF TERRORIST, BUT MEDIA IS YET TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by StuntingBlack(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
engrjohnson50:
Which way my brother.. there are things you need to reason very well before commenting. I don't support evil and all those killings. But Nigeria government don't want to handle the situation very well. They believed is political motivated. Remember Garba shehu came out on channels TV and said the president will never negotiate with criminals that want money for agitating. But let me tell you one thing. About 80 percent of IGBO want to leave Nigeria. Any referendum by Nigeria government, Biafra will be actualize. The federal government are making the situation worse. You tag them terrorist for fighting for freedom instead of you to sit and discuss with them on a round table. You also allow FULANI to invade there STATES and start killing people. IPOP waited for long for the state and federal government to protect people in IGBO region but the army and police did nothing. Thats what brought eastern security network. Nigeria government sent army to kill every eastern security. Instead of negotiating with them and give them assurance of protecting their people. The eastern governor's are deceiving them self. IGBO YOUTH ARE NOT HAPPY WITH NIGERIA GOVERNMENT. that's why they obey anything from IPOP. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE IT.

One way never leads to the markets they say.

Some of the subtle but powerful ways Biafra can include:

- creating a platform that will drive home the will of Biafra. You can guess what I mean - a non-confrontational group but that of a politically-oriented group that will systematically stride the ideal of Biafra while courting the notion of a Nigerian party. (Think YPG of the Turkish Kurds. You can Google up.)

- through Local and International pressure groups. As far as I know, the only pressure group I know of is that of YAG in the West, even though they aren't effective due to political reasons. Rather than been confrontational in its current form, IPOB can be retailored into more of a pressure
group within and outside Nigeria.

- through alliance of Confrontational Politics with other Southerners. So far from my assessment, I don't think you people will ever agree to this but gues what...it's your best shot at achieving your Biafran dream. An alliance that will send elected individuals ready to push the interest of your Biafra and that of other Southern entities through confrontational politics.
But what do I know....? Haha won't happen of course.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by KarlWhyte(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Kdon2:

The north that is already hell!

thank u very much.....gatekeeper of heaven!
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
What investigation was carried out to determine this? It could be ESN, armed herdsmen, religious or business rivals, etc. What forensic investigation was done to assume it is the ESN?
Crazy country, crazy people!
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by onuman: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, who is killing igbo people in igbo land? Who killed igbo pastor? Hausa Fulani?

Who slaughtered 10 school girls for juju? Hausa Fulani? Who just killed 3 people today and burn keke? Who prevented school children from writing their exams and burn their bikes? Hsua Fulani?

You need immediate attention at Yabaleft.

Your Islamic extremists from northern Nigeria and rest of the Sahel region are responsible for the killings in the east. They hope to attract federal armed forces to invade the east to do more mayhem here.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by onuman: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
deji17:

No lefelendum , no erection. How many priest have you and your esn boys killed today? You must teach Buhari a lesson..

https://www.nairaland.com/6753319/esn-kills-reverend-emeka-merenu

You don’t understand that Islamic extremists from northern sharia states of Nigeria with Islamic extremists from the Sahel region have infiltrated all parts of Nigeria; they are the ones killing innocent civilians in the east with the hope to attract federal armed forces made up by mostly soldiers from the sharia states, to further invade the east and do more mayhem.

How to fight a Jihad.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by gabrielagber(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]This is an abomination
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Okoyouth: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
DSS/Nigeria army at work, tagging it ESN, we know your tricks

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by deji17: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
onuman:

You don’t understand that Islamic extremists from northern sharia states of Nigeria with Islamic extremists from the Sahel region have infiltrated all parts of Nigeria; they are the ones killing innocent civilians in the east with the hope to attract federal armed forces made up by mostly soldiers from the sharia states, to further invade the east and do more mayhem.

How to fight a Jihad.

You should just keep deceiving yourself. Watch the video below of one of those extremists from the sahel region..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dErYRbKWvfs
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by ExtraVioment: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Arabian islamic foot runners and hateful neighbors, are taking advantage of igbos resolve, due to the confusion caused by a stupid sit at home order.

Haters weda una like am or not, the Igbos are united for progress.

1 Like

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Fejoku: 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
MadamVanessa:
This is idiotic fulani herdmen modus operandi.
But it's so sad that any unfortunate event in south east is linked to ESN OR IPOB.

They can only try to demean and paint ESN black but we know where all these is coming from.
Their aim is to turn Igbos against ourselves by committing all sorts of atrocities on our people and accusing ESN and IPOB. If it works out for them, the SE and the entire Biafra will be open for their invasion. This is why they are heaping all sorts of attacks against us but we know our people can see through their evil plans. We will remain until fulani terrorists are kicked out of any federal political power. When they have no more federal power to cover them, then we can dismantle not earlier. We know all the fulani plans.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by UnabashedIPOB: 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bishop4real:

And you didn't read where they said the priest "invited" the military? This could be as a result of the spate of insecurity in Igboland in recent times. And the ESN/UGM terrorists saw it as an act of sabotage as usual & did their trademark thing: killing.

Do you know that your Daura Secret Service (DSS) agents have been known to act out similar scenario and blame ESN and IPOB. You might be one of their agents for all I know. So, please do NOT come here and talk bullpucky. I and other reasonable and right thinking people would not buy into you espousing the FULANI TERRORIST government's narrative. You HATE ESN for having the guts to defend BIAFRA land, we got it. Just leave us the fvck alone and mind your business. I am not sure where the hell you're from but just go and leave with your FULANI MASTERS.
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by shepherd316: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Terrorist APC miscreant op had to be very unfortunate to include IPOB in the topic whereas no single mention of IPOB in the write-up.

All propaganda by the real terrorists we know in this country against ipob/ESN is stale grin

Modified: so op desperately had to look for another source to mention ipob by all means.

Una no dey tire for una lies.
There was a thread of Biafrans enjoying sit-at-home but I couldn't find one single almajiri gworo chewing Fulani terrorist there.
grin grin

Did you read the article atall, bloodshed against the people you claim to be agitating for in the name of freedom is worst than the tyranny they intend to replace
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by shepherd316: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Bloodshed against the people you claim to be agitating for in the name of freedom is worst than the tyranny you intend to replace, illiteracy is the worst crime ever comitted against oneself. Tyranny against your tribe is worst than the German holocaust of the poor jews
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by shepherd316: 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Tzar:
What investigation was carried out to determine this? It could be ESN, armed herdsmen, religious or business rivals, etc. What forensic investigation was done to assume it is the ESN?
Crazy country, crazy people!

You were actually making sense until you said "crazy country, crazy people", it shows your reply is self centered
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by shepherd316: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
onuman:

Your Islamic extremists from northern Nigeria and rest of the Sahel region are responsible for the killings in the east. They hope to attract federal armed forces to invade the east to do more mayhem here.

I would love everybody to go their separate ways but some people are just naturally biased and unfit for the next level in anything. How could an adult spew out such nonsense
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by shepherd316: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
NGpatriot:
They set out to kill Hausa Fulani and drive them away from iboland, but so far, the daily deaths and victims of ipob terrorist activities are mainly their own innocent igbo people.

This is obviously not a fight for freedom, it's a fight to conquer, subjugate and control their own people with brute and violence force.

How igbo people end up under the violent control of a terrorist and murdering sadistic cult was long time coming, this is the consequence of decades of parental indoctrination and radicalization, you can not raise your children with such hateful, bitter, tribal and bigoted negativities and expect a better outcome.

Sad to say, they are reaping what they sow because these are the hateful and bitter children the igbo society raised.

The chicken is now home to roost.

Sad..

Thanks for the writeup, you really nailed it
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by onuman: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
deji17:

You should just keep deceiving yourself. Watch the video below of one of those extremists from the sahel region..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dErYRbKWvfs

Did you not hear him say that it’s Fulani Keke drivers who move around the east when sit at home order goes on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Greenback: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
Just look at them, hypocrites,bitter and hateful people... anything ipob,ESN,Igbo and you see them trooping in with their bad belle and frustrations.... 8 pages already from all mallams,afonjas,ajokas,etc!!!

All the FFK defection threads,no one is more than 2 pages. Almost all other national threads that don't involve the Igbos are begging for attention. Boko haram and killer herdsmen threads don't even get this kinda attention!!!
Bug mention Igbos and see limp pencils having hard-on. grin
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Tzar(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
It is my opinion and I have no apologies to offer anyone for it.
The craziness is everywhere, religious houses, private business, public life, family life…. Nothing works normal in that country & everyone has an excuse for their bad behavior.
shepherd316:

You were actually making sense until you said "crazy country, crazy people", it shows your reply is self centered
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by shepherd316: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Tzar:
It is my opinion and I have no apologies to offer anyone for it.
The craziness is everywhere, religious houses, private business, public life, family life…. Nothing works normal in that country & everyone has an excuse for their bad behavior.

It's your opinion no doubt, but the welbeing and peace of Nigerians superceed your opinion. If Nigeria �� must divide, it should not be at any human cost , It should be through God's will and constitutional provisions. Shalom
Re: ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) by Idiko1: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
They set out to kill Hausa Fulani and drive them away from iboland, but so far, the daily deaths and victims of ipob terrorist activities are mainly their own innocent igbo people.

This is obviously not a fight for freedom, it's a fight to conquer, subjugate and control their own people with brute and violence force.

How igbo people end up under the violent control of a terrorist and murdering sadistic cult was long time coming, this is the consequence of decades of parental indoctrination and radicalization, you can not raise your children with such hateful, bitter, tribal and bigoted negativities and expect a better outcome.

Sad to say, they are reaping what they sow because these are the hateful and bitter children the igbo society raised.

The chicken is now home to roost.

Sad..

Your silly attempt to be smart begs for good reason. If they have not killed any Hausa or Fulani, it is due to the actions of traitors within. The pride of liberty is internal vigilance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.