Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO (44757 Views)

Boy Goes Viral After His Big D1ck Erected As He Takes Pics With Girls (video) / Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Karlifate: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She doesn't have any other JOB.
She isn't intelligent neither is she brilliant.
She's not a SCHOLAR either.
She's not business personified.
So I expect GOSSIPS from her daily.
Nothing Else

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Ugly gals no de always give wahala.

Beautiful gals think cos they're beautiful, that's the end of the world.

Open legs well, Mba!!

Learn how to cook good food, MBA!! Once they cook noodles that's all.

Have good behavior, Mba!!! They don't know guys almost always settle with people with beautiful heart.

Have respect, Mba!! They think cos they're beautiful the man should bow before them, worship them and lick their feet. Ever wondered why most times ogas with beautiful women eventually fall for house maids? Cos the maids show them respect.

Sabi book kwanu, Mba!!! They think cos they're beautiful they can open legs for any lecturer to gift them high grades. Look well, most times the ugly gals na them de Sabi book pass cos guys won't be there to always toast and distract them unlike the beautiful gals.

With these few points of mine, I hope you are convinced and not confused that you should register and get your PVC so we all elect the right leaders. The ones we have now na nonsense dem be.

Respect bro..

For your last paragraph.. if you are a Christian, may God bless you abundantly Amen..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Laycon Disappointed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.