Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO (44754 Views)

Boy Goes Viral After His Big D1ck Erected As He Takes Pics With Girls (video) / Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by CursedNsukka: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2021
Saao:
her boyfriend
When she's still looking for who go shoot shot, which boyfriend again? cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Theunbothered: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
Girls like Toke trade their looks for cash and mostly go after guys based on their wallet.

When the guy has had his fun and dumps her for the next girl she'll be crying as if she didn't know what she was getting into.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by superCleanworks(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
so this SUPERFICIAL thing thinks she is beautiful?

park well let us see beautiful people joor

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by vickydevoka(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZ5Q4YHvlA

You'll see fine guys with ugly girls and you'll be wondering 'how did this happen?' - Toke says she wonders what initially attracts fine men to ugly women.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT1bhvDAHUC/?utm_medium=copy_link
Buh to me she's ugly in reality, commot makeup tiwa be like smigle and toke be like crayfish

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by vickydevoka(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2021
I hate this topic. She's childish. I think de talk is to chase clouts. It doesn't add up at all. She more mature than this
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by vickydevoka(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Who told her that she's fine? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Exactly. She went under de knife n razor. Most gals don't have sense I swear
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Is because the ugly ladies sabi Bleep pass fine ladies.

That is my opinion ooo, but i might be wrong.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by SATANlST: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2021
i dont find her beautiful
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by SATANlST: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2021
the thing tire me o
CursedNsukka:
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by vickydevoka(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:
Toke said she’s beautiful? I think she’s attractive bt not beautiful.. Well unless we saying everyone is beautiful sha in the eyes of the beholder
Wic attractive. She's like nengi n mercy . For old age u go see result. I don tell all dis gal say I go laugh Dem for PTA n town meeting wen dere body go begin smell n deteriorate
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Olukologia24592(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2021
This is absolutely wrong. Can she tell us the true definition of UGLY? You spent money on surgeries, use skin cares, you feel its beauty? Nooo. No one is ugly
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by sabreal: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2021
To get married early enough is not by oloshoism.

Na God dey do am.

You may have the physique to run the street, but you lack the wife material, you continue to be marriage unworthy

wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZ5Q4YHvlA

You'll see fine guys with ugly girls and you'll be wondering 'how did this happen?' - Toke says she wonders what initially attracts fine men to ugly women.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT1bhvDAHUC/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Hezmatosky: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Nothing like beautiful girls. All girls are created in a special way, we only have those who think they're more beautiful than others but not. Beauty has been installed in women. That's why God says he who find a wife has found a good thing and obtains blessings from him. That's to say, all women are blessed from the beginning.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by vickydevoka(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Bennethchiso:
Ugly girls be showing good attitude during dating period until you marry them then they show you their witchcraft tendencies. If you see fine girl, marry o them no dey remove bride price because say she ugly.
Finally u might be right. Dem no remove Bride price bcuz she ugly. I no gree with dis statement. Some parents go give u condition bcus dere daughter be like oyibo
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:

somebody needs to explain to women that lightskin is not the same as beautiful.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by reddingtonblack: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
i think the facilitating factor here is laws of attraction, opposite atttract moreover nature as a way of compelling humans tp balance deficits. hence why tall guys are so into short gurlz, most yellow gurlz are into dark skin guys.
Beautiful ladies get served breakfast the most cos they have a huge entitlement appetite .. a beautiful naija lady literally feels she is doing whoever she is dating a favour and she should be worshipped and paid weekly. she easily mistake all the attention she get from men for love and it begins to messes with her brain, unknown to her those admirers are just lusting, naa knack n run.
Dating a beautiful gurl in naija comes with so much insecurity seems majority are ugly ... even bikeman wey drop the beauty for your gate go wink @ her, oga you dey enjoy o grin like seriously
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Ruthymoon(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Eyaa she's really ugly smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by shedy03(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
markidoo:
How does this help the Naira that has slummed in the stock exchange Market??
Blame APC FG for naira slumping, it's part of the conditions to be met b4 IMF and World Bank go give naija loans.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by SarkinYarki: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
This one spends all her day discussing men cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
vickydevoka:

Wic attractive. She's like nengi n mercy . For old age u go see result. I don tell all dis gal say I go laugh Dem for PTA n town meeting wen dere body go begin smell n deteriorate

Nengi no bleach oo. Na halfcast
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
superCleanworks:
so this SUPERFICIAL thing thinks she is beautiful?

park well let us see beautiful people joor
Don't mind her.
Person wey STRETCH MARKS don overrun
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This one spends all her day discussing men cheesy
She doesn't have any other JOB.
She isn't intelligent neither is she brilliant.
She's not a SCHOLAR either.
She's not business personified.
So I expect GOSSIPS from her daily.
Nothing Else

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by PGKing1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fine girl with Ugly spirit ..

Btw BACKWOODS dey at Wholesale prices check my sig and Thank me later cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Joelobioha(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
At least if ure ugly people will like u for who u are...beautiful people don't know who to trust
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by lkillbrokehoes: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
I can never go for ugly girls, no way
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Newton85: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Whatever reservations you have about her, she's a fine woman. Leave story.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Boss13: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
ONE WORD - ATTITUDE
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Ademola47(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
Nice body... Very nice

Hello.

I saw your comment about Crypto trading. Please, I'll like to ask you some things. Kindly reply mail.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fine guys usually just settle for those girls ..because normally plain looking girls don't get much attention so they give someone fine that attention and they be like okay I don't really need to work for this one ..dey just settle for dem
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Klass99(f): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Greystone: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
Neduzze5:
Hehehe....

It's not really about being ugly.

Guys go for girls who are moderately beautiful, as they seem to be more down to earth, less proud, more intelligent and less suspicious to getting dicked by all and sundry.

Nothing more to say after this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hailey Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Newborn Daughter (First Photo) / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.