Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO (44746 Views)

Boy Goes Viral After His Big D1ck Erected As He Takes Pics With Girls (video) / Why Are The Fine Guys Always End Up With Ugly Girls And Same With Fine Ladies / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Bornsinner7: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Nothing to say
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:
Who told her that she's fine? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Abeg, help me ask am o! Me sef confuse!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Dottore: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Old woman seeking attention. Park well jor
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Heterodox(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Cause ya a woman claiming girl
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Habs4800: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2021
Reverse psychology

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by ring7(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
As an ugly girl, she is speaking from experience
i don't even know how people sees TM as a fine girl.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Kobicove(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Makinaki: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:

I wonder o. Shaki n se bi ora.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
If Toke beautiful then me I’m Mr World

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Spiff20(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Toke is many things, but beautiful? Nah... Even if her self confidence and esteem rises to the summit of Kili she no fine she no fine.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by SenecaTheYonger: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Fine women don’t have personality. They’re like bimbo you fvck dolls. They never had the chance to build a personality because they’re good looking. But ugly girls have been through the harsh reality of the world and come out the other side with solid character.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by nini007(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Drrr: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Over to you Slawormiir and don't forget to show your logo..(I mean that your small machine Nokia phone..lol). Anyway I always feel your comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Terrence99: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Toke is ugly. Short thing with big eyes looking like wall gecko.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
Nice body... Very nice
it was worked on.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by benjamineyoh(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2021
This Toke is beautiful shaa.

[img][/img]
Let us provide solution to your presentation need.
We have dozens of editable and ready-to-use presentation slides that you can change fonts, colors, images etc as you dim fit..

Call us on +2348066302326

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Julius223pounds(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2021
Abeg make she carry her bleaching body comot for my front make we see people like Saskay.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by suffering: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
Nobody cares for her opinion. She’s an ugly female too.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by faithfull18(f): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
blackpanda:
because fine girls are so fool of themselves
Afi fool of themselves na.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Vinnie2000(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:
Toke said she’s beautiful? I think she’s attractive bt not beautiful.. Well everyone is beautiful sha in the eyes of the beholder.

She's UGLY!! sad

She just got Lucky and hooked up with some Big Shots in Lagos!!
That's how she made her fortunes!!

She is very Ugly.. If you see her Without Make-up.. undecided embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by faithfull18(f): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2021
It's because unlike poles attract.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Her cream dey deceive her say she fine.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Bennethchiso(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2021
Ugly girls be showing good attitude during dating period until you marry them then they show you their witchcraft tendencies. If you see fine girl, marry o them no dey remove bride price because say she ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by charlypoker(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZ5Q4YHvlA

You'll see fine guys with ugly girls and you'll be wondering 'how did this happen?' - Toke says she wonders what initially attracts fine men to ugly women.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT1bhvDAHUC/?utm_medium=copy_link

They will always get the best because ugly girls are down to earth, them no dey do shakara. . Na were you leave dem u go meet them. if u stay hear, she no go move. if you say peem, she go mute
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by bmdmix11: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
blackpanda:
because fine girls are so fool of themselves
full
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Vinnie2000:

She's UGLY!! sad

She just got Lucky and hooked up with some Big Shots in Lagos!!
That's how she made her fortunes!!

She is very Ugly.. If you see her Without Make-up.. undecided embarassed

Perhaps bt She’s attractive after packaging. Anything can make u attractive like money makes ugly men look attractive. Doesn’t mean they are handsome men. Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZ5Q4YHvlA

You'll see fine guys with ugly girls and you'll be wondering 'how did this happen?' - Toke says she wonders what initially attracts fine men to ugly women.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT1bhvDAHUC/?utm_medium=copy_link

Fine girls DO end up with fine boys.

However, over made up, surgically enhanced, everything on point girls like Toke are destined to be side chics and play things for Yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Zizicomm: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Ugly gals no de always give wahala.

Beautiful gals think cos they're beautiful, that's the end of the world.

Open legs well, Mba!!

Learn how to cook good food, MBA!! Once they cook noodles that's all.

Have good behavior, Mba!!! They don't know guys almost always settle with people with beautiful heart.

Have respect, Mba!! They think cos they're beautiful the man should bow before them, worship them and lick their feet. Ever wondered why most times ogas with beautiful women eventually fall for house maids? Cos the maids show them respect.

Sabi book kwanu, Mba!!! They think cos they're beautiful they can open legs for any lecturer to gift them high grades. Look well, most times the ugly gals na them de Sabi book pass cos guys won't be there to always toast and distract them unlike the beautiful gals.

With these few points of mine, I hope you are convinced and not confused that you should register and get your PVC so we all elect the right leaders. The ones we have now na nonsense dem be.

Your head dey dere.
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Saao(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
CursedNsukka:
her boyfriend
Re: Toke Makinwa Explains Why Fine Guys Go For Ugly Girls: VIDEO by Picker28: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
Is like sugar daddy's are backing off
Now it's turned to handsome guy's �

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashrita Furman Breaks Guiness World Record For Most Arrows Broken With Neck / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.