Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola (17414 Views)

Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner / Osun: Why Adeleke Can’t Get Certificate Now –INEC / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by wunmi590(m): 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by gurunlocker: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
seunmsg:
Accurately said by the commissioner. Only those who are not familiar with recent happenings in Osun state will think Adeleke stand a chance. He will lose so badly this time around.

List his achievements or maybe it's probably too large we can't see them like his counterpart at the FG level?

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by zealousayo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
seunmsg:

2022 is not 2018. All the unpopular policies of Aregbesola that made so many people to vote for Adeleke back then have been reversed. The same workers that were against APC the last time out are the ones campaigning for Oyetola's second term. I am not God but I tell tell you confidently that Oyetola will win reelection massively. It won't even be close in any way this time around.
Which workers are campaigning for Oyetola? Do you live in Osun?

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by chukwuibuipob: 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
sad See how he open mouth waaaa sad dey talk about road dey fixed as if he use his personal money fixed am sad.

Come again,Ogun state pipu are unlucky with that disaster dey cal gofnor.i greet Una omo Ogun sad
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Kingspin(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adele won the Osun election before Buhari and Co pull abracadabra

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Alawode01(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oyetola stand 80%chance to win second term,with the "let me run so as to meet market certificate of London can't kajol people of osun,the fact is that the likes of empty people can't govern osun, osun is civil servants state,oyetola get them right here.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Fasshyt(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]only God knows where these online miscreants do sit to hear nonsense they dish out here.

If not for the APC abracadabra, who was Oyetola winning the election. We dwelling in Osun and following our politics all know Oyetola fell to Demola Adeleke.
Some low lifers go sit down for Lagos to tell us sh¡t from the bull

To hell with all of them, Oyetola or Adeleke.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by hisexcellency34: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
If e no list am, you go say e dey lie

chukwuibuipob:
sad See how he open mouth waaaa sad dey talk about road dey fixed as if he use his personal money fixed am sad.

Come again,Ogun state pipu are unlucky with that disaster dey cal gofnor.i greet Una omo Ogun sad

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Babaheekmat: 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
I live in osogbo, osun State. I don't do politics but the guy supporting APC is really crazy.

No wonder Jefferson said.. if you want know a fool, it's someone who believes everything he reads

7 Likes

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Solsix(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2021
hisexcellency34:
In the other room

Hahahaha uno follow
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Tinubuadvocate: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Unfortunately for you,you can't vote because you are not from Yorubaland not to talk of osun.
hisexcellency34:
Dancing senator..i will vote for Adeleke if he still got those dance vibes
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by jneutron4000: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adeleke should Fucck off, we do not need idiiiooot like him in political position.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by ejimatic: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Aduroja123(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
LMAO. One thing about this state, the problem at hand will linger at every administration of any governor regardless of of any party.

Presently, it's good to say Osun is ungovernable because how can a state not able to employ teachers for the past 11 years?, how can a state be struggling to pay full salaries to workers? Her economy is crippled.

My best advice for any politicians willing to do politics in Osun is to go contest for a rep or senate post so as to have peace of mind.

Osun O ni baje oo

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by yemmit90: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
From my own little assessment, Oyetola will win this time around with a very big margins.

Osun is a civil servants state, any government that has their back always carry the day, and Oyetola is not bad in this aspect.

The major reason People voted against Oyetola APC in 2018 was because of stupid policies of Aregbesola administration especially unpaid or half paid salary and same school uniforms.

3 Likes

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by InHeaven(m): 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Remi Omowaye bite the hands that fed him. Imagine his yapping against the personality of Aregbesola, yet he was part of his administration (SA).

They're many lidat Anyway
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by InHeaven(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
But you don't do Politics, why then the insult on APC
Babaheekmat:
I live in osogbo, osun State. I don't do politics but the guy supporting APC is really crazy.

No wonder Jefferson said.. if you want know a fool, it's someone who believes everything he reads

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by magnified(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Who is omowaiye again ���
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by molas02: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't even know his commission exist not to talk of himself.... Thunder fire all APC
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by yemmit90: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
InHeaven:
Remi Omowaye bite the hands that fed him. Imagine his yapping against the personality of Aregbesola, yet he was part of his administration (SA).

They're many lidat Anyway

And you think a character like Aregbesola would listen to them when he was in the office?

For his men including Oyetola to go against all his stupid policies, that alone should tell you the kind of leader he was then.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by 77up(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
hisexcellency34:
My fear for Oyetola is if Aregbesola and his supporters work against him.
Don't entertain any fear on that bro, things will be sort .

What's on ground now as I'm typing this ,is more than Adeleke, even if aregbe fail to work with Oyetola , everything is still under control.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Raul99: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
seunmsg:
Accurately said by the commissioner. Only those who are not familiar with recent happenings in Osun state will think Adeleke stand a chance. He will lose so badly this time around.
Let wait and see, hopefully Baba kabiru and oyetola would have iron out their differences.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adeleke can't be underrated at all. Forget about 'inconclusive' tactic.
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Babaheekmat: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
InHeaven:
But you don't do Politics, why then the insult on APC

It's their term things are difficult for everyone
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by InHeaven(m): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Allahu musta'an
Babaheekmat:

It's their term things are difficult for everyone
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by thuxzwda1: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy
Sonnobax15:
cool
E no concern me.....so far make Borussia Dortmund school over2.5 for me make I no get Problem with dem undecided

Make I paste aza? grin
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Sonnobax15(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
thuxzwda1:
cheesy

Make I paste aza? grin
For game wey mumu inter milan and Real madrid don dey already dey cut? grin
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by thuxzwda1: 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
For game wey mumu inter milan and Real madrid don dey already dey cut? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by sirssb(m): 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Dancing senator..i will vote for Adeleke if he still got those dance vibes
so na dancing u consider as a criteria to vote for a credible leader? Na wa o... People of your mind are the reason why this country will never get quality leaders

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by Hespee93: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
seunmsg:

If you see the way his illitarte followers are ranting, it will be as if Ademola is the god, most especialy in his home town.

They always call we that didn't support him bastard of the town, but onw thing I always do is that whenever his supporters are talking, my brother, I always mind business.

I never hate Adeleke family not because of their money, but those people are too greedy.

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Omowaiye: Adeleke Can’t Defeat Me Not To Talk Of Defeating Oyetola by tfelicityk(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Is he the only candidate PDP has?

Adeleke should give other members of the party chance to contest as well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate ‘Bends’ Rules To Screen Ministerial Nominees On Monday / Appeal Court Sacks Reps Member: Isaac Kwallu (PDP), Affirms John Dafaan (APC) / Obasanjo's Ebook (my Watch) Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.