Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? (8142 Views)

Guys What 'crazy' Request Has A Girl Requested Of You??? / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by KAJOBO(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2006
Valentine is sweet when you spend it with the right person, someone that values you. I like being crazy, I like crazy things. This Valentine’s day, my boyfriend and I will dress crazily, not the normal way, we’ll go out, have fun and, of course, the ultimate, the way we’ve never had it before (you know what I am talking about). If possible, have it right there at the beach (laughter).
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Bisanke(f): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2006
On february the 14th the craziest thing that i will probably do is bring my bestfriend and her ex-boyfriend back together becuase she always talks about him every second and she says how she wishes that they can be back 2 gether like b 4. But she's not goin 2 know that i'm doin dis so its really goin 2 b crazy and she's really shy 2 so i'll make sure 2 do it at a place where she can't escape.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by charlisco(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2006
The crazy thing i will do is to propose to my girlfriend 4 us to take an oath.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by snazzydawn(f): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2006
KAJOBO:

Valentine is sweet when you spend it with the right person, someone that values you. I like being crazy, I like crazy things. This Valentine’s day, my boyfriend and I will dress crazily, not the normal way, we’ll go out, have fun and, of course, the ultimate, the way we’ve never had it before (you know what I am talking about). If possible, have it right there at the beach (laughter).

I see a male tag by your name.Are you gay?
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Seun(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2006
I see a male tag by your name. Are you gay?

If possible, have it right there at the beach (laughter).

*screams*and*dies*
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by snazzydawn(f): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2006
@ Seun,what are you screaming for?Pain,shock or pleasure?
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
Lwkmd! U ppu r too hilarious.sadly 4 me i dumped my boyfi on d 1st of jan so i dnt av any1 2 cudle me n do sum nutty things 2 me,(if u know wot i mean). *kulyie sobs dat she's beautiful bt single n lonely*
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Carolece(f): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2011
People still celebrate valentine's day?

98% of who do dont have a clue how the "celebration" came about.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Dsense(m): 1:54am On Jan 04, 2011
OP.
Would close my Fb account.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Rocktation(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2011
We'll go to church on that day and celebrate the saint. Crazy enough?
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by born2boink(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2011
I will Bleep the entire out of my life
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Orikinla(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2011
I will be taking another guy's babe to Abuja for two days.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by InkedNerd(f): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2011
@OP: I have no idea. I had plans but after some shocking news tonight, I think I'm gonna have to rethink some things embarassed.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by LORDZIDANE(f): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2011
ITS ACTUALLY MY BIRTHDAY DAY SO ALL JOIN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by 190: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2011
LOL, Today BE today

E don BE ~
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2011
I dnt know o.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
I'ld not have sex,
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by uglyBetty1(f): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2011
So Xmas has passed, the next thing on Agenda will now be Valentine. May God help us. Thank God that day is work and Monday at that, at least time spent for some ppl will be less. lol angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Mucokey(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2012
Valentine is sweet when
you spend it with the
right person, someone
that values you. I like
being crazy, I like crazy
things. This Valentine’s day, my boyfriend and I
will dress crazily, not the
normal way, we’ll go
out, have fun and, of
course, the ultimate, the
way we’ve never had it before (you know what I
am talking about). If
possible, have it right
there at the beach
(laughter).
@op, we need u 2 either correct dis post, by enclosing it on quote or u re forcing it onto us dat u practise HoMO
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by 27naira(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
I'll probably be running from work, cursing in traffic and hoping to meet Adv. DLE 530 class without being late.  undecided

What's all this fuss about valentines day? am yet to wrap by head around the madness.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by lekerenike: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2012
As we celebrate, let's remember to pray for Tinubu. He is sick now: http://globebreaknews..in/2012/02/asiwaju-bola-tinubu-struck-by-sudden.html#more
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by eklassical(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
hmmm #valentine valentine # i 4see 2many unwanted pregnancies, ,,alota dudes ar goin2 b broke afta dat day,gurls getting shagged alova da earth! Wow, God s watchin! #smh#
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by lacicrips(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
I go f*ck craze commot for her body.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by nekaa(f): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2012
i go set picnic mat for road divider.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by lacicrips(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2012
The stupid bot changed *uck to bleep. What's the difference now?
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Chnges(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
Sleeping with my gf throughout (unclad) without being intimate. Then watch champions league by 8:45pm
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by yemiomodada: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2012
Val. Is a nice day to remember. I plan to devote that day for my country, Nigeria!

Read what nigerian are saying abt boko haram and your country on twitter @  www.nairareport.com/category/twitter/
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by holatin(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2012
Am gonna disvirgin some heavenly angel
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Chnges(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2012
^and you'll triuph, dìckless!!
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by freecocoa(f): 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2012
Mscheeew,why must someone do something crazy that day?I'm not doing nothing but visiting some motherless kids and watching football at night,if you think that's crazy then na you know.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by Goldcon: 9:10pm On Feb 11, 2012
I want 2 wake my girlfriend up by mid nite & propose 2 her. Am in PH, she is @ Calabar. Pls pray 4 me 4 ha 2 say yes.
Re: What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? by coupeboy(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2012
Why is it that nearly 95% of nairalanders talking about valentine's day celebration,thinks towards bleeping? Is there no other things to do wit ur girl than bleeeeeeping Haba! Make wuna diversify una thinking, embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

....,.. / That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women / My Girlfriend Bark's Like A Dog When We Are Having Sex Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.