Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock (50224 Views)

Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu / Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by AnanseK(m): 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:

Go and enroll in something meaningful young man

Like drug courier business to India and other Asian countries I suppose, where there is a wide gap in Federal Character representation.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Doubuzofficial: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Click my Like button if you dont care.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by emperor863(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

Please recommend one.

Like hawking gala and pure water. The enterprise has sustained people like you for generations.

From their comments, we know them.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Elsueno: 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2021

I pity dis young Bros Sha, trying to d right in d midst of unprecedented corruption.....

Wishing him a quick recovery
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by MyExpression(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dora Akunyiki was over attacked during her lifetime.

You think say to change the system na beans...?

Better be fortified physically and spiritually.

God will.l keep you bro.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by bencarson007(m): 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
inoki247:
lol abi Yahoo boy's babalawo don dey dial him number no..

Better style... Bastard wey no fit chase politicians but dey disturb boys
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by nkenu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
It looks like stress. But you cannot rule out Africa Juju. Get well quick bro.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Kingrefreshed: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:
Oboy too much stress I think

Aso carry better jazz! Na Yahoo men full there and they're not happy with him
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by LOVEGINO(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:

That’s a typical thinking that held us back as a continent
wehdone mr intergritiy.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by PastorFire: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
izubext007:

Me yes
Then, you are informed ill-informed about your body.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by GentleRay: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
This one na looter again? Bring your papa to come handle the position
chatinent:
To all the looters in Nigeria.

I say..

..One by one..
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Iiszzy: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
Quick Recovery...looks like one of the best so fat
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by chatinent: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
emperor863:

Like hawking gala and pure water. The enterprise has sustained people like you for generations.

From their comments, we know them.

I wish you could be nicer.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by ensamy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
This small young Aboki hmmm the kind juju wey dey this Nigeria no be here oo. Imagine remote control hit this guy from a distance.
The same remote control they could have used against Boko haram or bandits to end all this Wahala.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mystic216:

Hehehehe
Normal the news usually goes like “slump and died immediately” why him own come be only slump? Something fishy is going on���

Death was testing the microphone on him ni.

The next will be a complete caption: slumps and dies. grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by ensamy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Favourfashola:
BABA JUBRIL ONI IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS AND THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.
Life was very hard for me when I came to Canada but my life changed when I found a spiritualist/Herbalist Called BABA JUBRIL ONI, and with the help of his spiritual assistance, I got married and have a very good business here in Canada and other businesses, houses of my own in my hometown, Kumasi, Ghana all with the help of BABA Jubril ONI...Call or WhatsApp him +2348138280201. He is capable to solve your problems..

Getting your lover back after divorce or seperation
You want to win a court case or land case
You want to control your lover
You want a good job
Visa issues
Business elevations
Promotion at work
You want to get married
You want your partner to love you and invest in you
you want Good luck
Etc...
Call Or WhatsApp BABA JUBRIL ONI on +2348138280201. He is the greatest spiritualist
Carry give your family all of them will be rich, even all your village people make them to be all rich you here. We don't want .
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Bobxin: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
To all the looters in Nigeria.

I say..

..One by one..

Stress? He seems too young to be unable to withstand stress.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Bobxin: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Could be stress induced.

Reminds me of Dr. Abati's article, "The Demons in Aso Rock"
Are you sure that article talks about "Stress"?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Bobxin: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
caandi:
He could be having health issues or let’s look at the humor part here, it could be the gods of yahoo that struck him grin

Remember they said, they don't use grace anymore, and now they use JUJU
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by chatinent: 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
GentleRay:
This one na looter again? Bring your papa to come handle the position

Politics has no person who doesn't loot. Some loot more, some less, some without conscience.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by bablon20(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
The guy dey do gragra forgetting that he's in Nigeria. He should go and ask kolawole olawuyi of nkan mbe.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by offiahvictor(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
ThankUJesus:

Op, I have worked as a PA to VC before , the pressure is too much, the only time you have peace is either you travel outside Nigeria or you just resign.
I agree with you to some extent.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by donprinyo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
See the guest they called Nigerians
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Kokonyo(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
The guy forgot he's fighting principalities abi ?, along with occupying position of career servants who climbed up by hard work, only to have a Head imposed on them, better rest well and pray when carrying such load
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by frog12: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
nice ACT. the boy no wan sack like AGRIC minister !
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Rexymania(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dem duh poison him drink. Too much haters
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by mywells: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
Too know,over Sabi,I want put Nigeria matter for head,next you'll slum and scream while perishing.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by mechanics(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Eyah, the pressure of the work is much for him.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Perfectbeing(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
offiahvictor:

it's spiritual I believe...
he has been on the neck of some personalities.

In Nigeria,if you've not belong to a strong secret occult group don't dare a juicy position else your dead body tells the rest of the story.
Try not to be linking everything to spiritual cause. People who seems healthy may have underlying issues.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by offiahvictor(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Try not to be linking everything to spiritual cause. People who seems healthy may have underlying issues.
you are right to some extent bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread / Troops Uncover Bombs Made From Lamp poles, Nab Boko Haram Suppliers [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.