Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock (50218 Views)

Panic As Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumps In Court / EFCC: Buhari Names Abdulrasheed Bawa To Replace Magu / Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Burruchaga71(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
RIP in advance

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Gobdddd(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
He must vomit all the money he has relooted before dieing ooooo

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-efcc-chairman-slumps/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Rhozabeth(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Dem don get this one! You in the midst of those vultures! Dem go just kee u throway!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Limassol(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:
Oboy too much stress I think
Ill health is the right word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Fostercat(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
Over Bleep na him cause am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by karnap(m): 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
pay attention to your health while serving in Nigeria, if you will lose your soul for nothing.
problems plenty for Nigeria.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by eguarojeona: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:

Go and enroll in something meaningful young man
Northern Muslims always acting incorruptible.But we all know whats up.Honestly if we were a serious country we shouldn't allow a people who are poor in resources and intellectually to be ruling us.People that should be our servants.Its why we are a mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Our oil money is effective...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by bmdmix11: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
what happened to that other man dat fake slumped
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:

That’s a typical thinking that held us back as a continent

Rubbish

How is it a typical thinking?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Sonnobax15(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
engrfaruq:

And fortunately you'd be disappointed, because he did not slump. He only loses a closed one and he broke into tears and left.
I understand your plight bro....But lemme tell you something, we've seen people who gave up by Simply slumping because they heard a bad news.....I pray he shouldn't be a victim of such cha cheesy
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by karnap(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
you dey chase yahoo boys and leave political leaders
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
eguarojeona:
Northern Muslims always acting incorruptible.But we all know whats up.Honestly if we were a serious country we shouldn't allow a people who are poor in resources and intellectually to be ruling us.People that should be oue servants.Its why we are a mess.

Who is 'we'?

Who allowed what?

Some people can't avoid certain things
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by chiga131: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:

You keep kwayet there grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
This one, too, don join political drama group.

Like Bawa, like Magu.

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by bigcee(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
inoki247:
lol abi Yahoo boy's babalawo don dey dial him number no..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Limassol(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:

Go and enroll in something meaningful young man
I am damn sure most young people of my generation would care less about the demise of these charlatans who held Nigeria growth and progress at gun point. For a start, are you a politician/public office holder?
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by frinmy(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
The position is holding is way too big to what his brain capacity can take.
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Pidginwhisper: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:

Please recommend one.

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by TheRareGem1(f): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Too much stress. He should be calming down
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Aganju849: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Check him well he's prolly a druggie
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by FreeStuffsNG: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Eeya...That's a patriotic Nigerian there. Probably hardly got sleep, food and medications plus rest in case he is down in health due to exhaustion for days and constantly serving from one field/strategy operations to another and straight field to one meeting to another.

May God bless him and restore his health. He is in his 40s and almost already being overwhelmed.

There are many Abdulrasheed Bawa out there. Please don't give up, we appreciate your labour of love and sacrifice for this great nation. Ignore the naysayers who can't build but can only talk and attempt to destroy what you fought hard to build and if you give in to them, God forbid, they will win.

All it takes for evil to take over is when good people stop. You have a personal value and faith to defend, keep on standing up for the right thing for our fatherland. God bless you and your families.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Aboguede(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
They get wella grin

Village people never fail shocked
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by doneback04: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
U dey follow oboni men u no come hold yourside strong with God, u go see something na , u get luck say u no fall die, u think say to do politics na with clear eye

1 Like

Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Darkblood: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more politicians slumping, I see them vomiting everything they've stolen from the masses, I see them and their household pay for the innocent blood shed by criminals they're protecting, the judgment has begun.

This I have seen.
Wereh angry grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by caandi: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
He could be having health issues or let’s look at the humor part here, it could be the gods of yahoo that struck him grin
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by tnerro1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maybe he just remembered one huge amount of money one politician has just stolen and he fainted from shock
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by michoim(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:
Yeah
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by emmykk(m): 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
sarrki:

That’s a typical thinking that held us back as a continent

This reply is savage. Hahahahahahhaha
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by iokpebholo: 1:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
mokoh:
I stand against 419(yahoo yahoo, political thief) but come to think of it am not in support of what the efcc is doing,they are paving the way for only the elite children to contest for election they know there is no work for the present youth and the youth are doing anything legal and illegal to survive but now the efcc has left their main purpose of creation and have taking another level.since the creation of efcc the number of political thiefs And yahoo yahoo who have they arrested more
The main purpose of establishing d EFCC is to fight financial crime and d last time I check,internet fraud or yahoo yahoo is a crime....paving way for elite children to contest election in ur write up Is d dumbest submission I have heard in a very long....Yahoo yahoo is a crime and no amount of painting can ever change that
Re: Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Iish! It's happening ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LUTH Doctors Visit MC Oluomo In His Office / Angry Worshippers Attack Saraki, Emir, Ex-minister, Dignitaries / Couple Wear IPOB Attire At Their Wedding In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.