Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law (14557 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Ugwuanyi Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Akeredolu Signs Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by STEWpid(f): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chai..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Danjikanbauchi: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Penguin2:
What is 2018 doing there?
as amended

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by realstars: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Uzodinma of course.
Suprime Court Govo Is Not My Govenor
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by BigYash: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
realstars:
Suprime Court Govo Is Not My Govenor
Falani Governor grin Hopelessness
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by saintmm(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
JosephKayode060:
I wish all south south and southwest states Governors can welcome this idea...
Please mention one Southwest state that had not signed it already and is also not in their state House of assembly for passage.
Ekiti state under gov Fayose was the first to do that in the whole of southern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by OkukoIgbo: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
luvkidtemmy:
wink

Nigeria Jubilee to Pay ₦80,500. If you're facing trouble registering for the Nigeria Jubilee Program, here's how to do it

https://www.nairaland.com/6748843/how-successfully-apply-nigeria-jubilee

Useless program
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Denzoking(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
����
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by OkukoIgbo: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
LandMann:
Corrupt kerosene distributing and bribe gobbling governor. What is 2018 doing in the document?

It doesn't matter, the main thing is that any cow roaming the abia state corridors is a free suya for all, that is all that matters especially as we are entering the festive period.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Yankee101: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
The clampdown continues

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by descarado: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
HEBEI:
Anambra, how far
I understand why anambra isn't doing something now.
Let's wait till after election and court cases.

U can see that people are not worried cos they don't want to give room to what happened in imo to happen in anambra.
These guys are looking for any loophole to take over igboland
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Onepeople:
Wonderful step, umahi will soon be left alone ,i feel for the people of ebonyi state, they dont deserve such an ass licker and hypocrite.
you forgot the main supreme Court administrator on imo state
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Banuso99: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
saintmm:

Please mention one Southwest state that had not signed it already and is also not in their state House of assembly for passage.
Ekiti state under gov Fayose was the first to do that in the whole of southern Nigeria.

Yes. That was in 2016.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349195149_EFFICACY_OF_THE_EKITI_STATE_ANTI-_GRAZING_LAW_KEY_STAKEHOLDERS%27_PERSPECTIVES&ved=2ahUKEwjF-P_s14PzAhUHnBQKHe19DDgQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1wmO_SjB_9G_Ye_ZzMDiSF&cshid=1631802178264

1 Like

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by ovie8200: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
JosephKayode060:
I wish all south south and southwest states Governors can welcome this idea...

Are you sleeping or just being dumb?
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by kindlyheart: 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
just like his name ikpeazu, he carried last
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Laggafin: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
This southern Unity de shock and choke..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by angelfallz(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Well done Abia state
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by needanswer: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Penguin2:
What is 2018 doing there?

It's an update to the law enacted in 2018 about land use
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Dianeetdiana(f): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pure undiluted Bee honey available. We deliver nationwide. Dm to order
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by NOBLE179(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
hopeless hope in IMO state won't ever sign it into law.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by AkanjiNaira: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/governor-ikpeazu-signs-anti-open-grazing-bill-into-law/

If not that Nigeria is a crazy nation and there's an evil agenda that we don't know it's magnitude yet. Why should open grazing be an issue of do or die if it's posing a threat to life and properties of the people. Why should anybody want to insist the profession must continue by force.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Mummyimbecile(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
It's not about signing, but implementation.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Cashio(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nice one...the truth is, with the level of boldness out there on the streets now, even without signing of any bill, no Fulani animal will be bold enough to drag cows around the streets within southern states...
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Expressking: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
That dancehall governor of anambra state willy obiano will never sign this vill before he leaves office. The man wants to be on the good books of the federal government so they won't get involved in the anambra state election.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by pinkgoodies(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/09/governor-ikpeazu-signs-anti-open-grazing-bill-into-law/

Rubbish man and Rubbish law. Who dey enforce am. Go to lokpanta in umunneochi LGA. Herdsmen have taken over farmlands, they kill and rape. They will still not do anything.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by Burruchaga71(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Good. Waiting for Ogogoro man from Anambra to follow up.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by brosom(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
hisgrace090:
Just waiting to see who'll be the last south east governor to sign the bill.
Na Hopeless, A k.a the Ass licker..
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by realstars: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
BigYash:
Falani Governor grin Hopelessness
To my best of overstandimg i am now chating with one of the herdsmen, and you wont me to give you my location, so that they start to attark the stars,
please off the mike.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by soojar(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Metrix147:

What is wrong with these southern governors? why are they all signing anti open grazing into law when Buhari is still using 'torchlight' to look all over the south for grazing routes.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law by mrkings84(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
dynicks:
MY crew and I earnestly and patiently waiting on the lookout for any stray cow after the news of the anti grazing law was past ,

This picture of yours is laughable.
I know u are the guy holding one stone with two hands. Now how do u even throw the stone should d cow surface?

I know u are a fear fear guy,u will be the first to shout and call ur mama, B4 u tear race if u see even a small cow with small Aboky leading it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Koshoedo: Lagos Government’s Negligence Contributed To Ikoyi Building Collapse / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / Malabu Scandal: AGF Writes Buhari, Wants Trial Of Adoke, Diezani, Others Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.