Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video (55843 Views)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by SunshineHQ(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lighthammer:
feo demonio i smh fr u
d guy i quoted jumped into cuppy's biz, i jumped into his biz, u jumped into mine but somehow i'm the only one that got a mention. hypocrite
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by VEHINTOLAR: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cuppy,stop all this nonsense ! You'll never attract decent guys this way. With or without your father's billions,you're a pretty girl. Why don't you stop all these senseless rantings for once ?
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Skepticus: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
CaveAdullam:
No!

You are still single because you can't date a man below your social status or roughly at the same level with you. And the top men you desire are not interested in you because female hubris and hysteria increases as their social status increases; no man wants a woman that's not submissive and will treat him as trash because her father is a billionaire. Hence, reasonable men stay aloof from you.

Thanks.

On point.

If you have observed her behaviour on social media and the opinion that her industry colleagues have of her, she shows significant traits that Dizzysh mentioned about damaged women

- Having a nack for attention-seeking

- Advancing in age but her state of mind never
seemed to advance in maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by muyico(m): 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
the future is gmail
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
AuroraB:
Dangote's daughter isn't all over the place, doing nothing. Not because she's Muslim but she's got wisdom. She works 9-5 daily while you are slurping and swapping dog's spit for content. Next would be pole dancing or what

This is the problem with many women.

Firstly she's not that good looking she's a 6/10 at best. secondly she doesnt project the qualities men look for a in a woman. The problem with many women who think they are beautiful or sexy is this: they get so many compliments from people (men and women) that they think they are so desirable and they do not develop the skills men really look for in life partners. Another problem women fail to realise is "sexy" only attracts men looking for sex!

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by JONSYN7154: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
To me this lady is not even attractive
She and Jezebel are from the same lineage . grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Funflipper: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
frozen70:

Her father's name is what makes her attractive and that's enough for her and anyone who wants to know about her

But she is not the only child of her father. She should learn (at least from her younger sister Temi) how to conduct herself like a lady.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by michoim(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Is that what your dog told you?
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Iampryde(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Honestly, she doesn't look clean even with all that money, maybe the men are irritated by something or smell?

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Aurelius1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
Bros you sure say you mean am? cheesy
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by friendl: 12:38pm On Sep 17, 2021
I hope all is well with her
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by salvation77177: 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
That may not be the reason madam. Men are looking for women that will give them peace in marriage, and not those sexy types that can go for dogs when the man is not in the mood.
Please, work on yourself and copy Dangote's daughters.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by charlypoker(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
This girl na mumu I swear. Too much money dey make her mad...…………………………………………….Riches no dey bring sense abeg
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Gireiboy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
muller101:
Pls move this thread to crime section
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by SocialJustice: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Busty girls mostly have small waists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Phillip2see: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
E-never set, when e-set, we go know.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Tomek09(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
But her pussy is to you abi?? Thief
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by B055(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
Cuppy,stop all this nonsense ! You'll never attract decent guys this way. With or without your father's billions,you're a pretty girl. Why don't you stop all these senseless rantings for once ?
mumu who you dey talk to??
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Tomek09(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
SocialJustice:
Busty girls mostly have small waists.
U can't have it all. Just very few ladies have both curves(hips) and bwess.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by jevic(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dj Cuppy,keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by PDinteriors(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
yemmight:
You are not single. You still have your dog now.
. Abi na…dogs don replace us now
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Celense(m): 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
bepositive11:

Is marriage everything? Some men and women are single and fulfilled

It's better to be a single man or woman than to be in a toxic marriage
She's single cause she still found herself to be sexy... Her statement depicts that she needs a life partner. If she's single and fulfilled as you thought, then her statement is needless.

faithfull18:

Some of you men must think it's every woman's ambition to run around the circle.
She mustn't say everything directly.
Read that her quote again & think deeply.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by alphaNomega: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
DJ Cuppy is still single because she is stingy.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Kobolala: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Dj what I don’t know a lazy man is loading any time soon remember ur breast is now a fallen hero very soon water go dry for ur ponani then any idiot goes
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by TWLifestyle: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Any female content- it's men that will fill the comment section - with insults , curses and abuse . Jobless woman wrappers .
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Amtrak: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Seakay:
Codedly advertising herself. Heheh... Don't worry my dear, Love will find you IJN.

You have spoken kindly... God bless you

And I pray God grants her heart desire.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Kingstanding: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
AuroraB:
Dangote's daughter isn't all over the place, doing nothing. Not because she's Muslim but she's got wisdom. She works 9-5 daily while you are slurping and swapping dog's spit for content. Next would be pole dancing or what
. I'm 100% sure that this girl lack of home training. She might be a daughter to a billionaire father, have you ever seen Mike Adenuga, Dangote or Tony Elumelu daughters behaving like this uncultured lady? I wish her the best.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Skyehigher1: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Contact this number if you truely really need a good husband, 09134439015, 08161257147, 08188403115
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by woleabayo(f): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
come and marry me
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by bepositive11: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
simplesearch:

That's not an excuse to undermine the institution of marriage. Why some regret their marriages or it fails woefully is that, they go to God's store and are fascinated by this particular product called marriage, but after the Purchase they foolishly drop the manual in the store believing in their ability to operate it effortlessly even against all entreaty, when they eventually encounter an operational upheaval they then try to rush back to the store to get it even at a price but it's sometimes too late.

God said:
Marriage is honorable in all things(areas, ramifications) and the bed must be undefiled before it is properly consummated.

The Almighty also said, It is not good for a man to be alone. If it is not good for a man who does not need an earthly cover to be alone, it is probably worse for the woman who needs an earthly cover in the person of a man. No woman whether married or in position of power or a commoner can lead decisively without a mans support, be it covertly or overtly, it is what it is.

I still stand by my statement. Many men and women rush into marriage for the wrong reasons

My intention was not to undermine marriage but to say that it's not everything. Even without marriage, men and women can live fulfilling lives. The man I replied to was shaming her for not getting married

It's better to take your time and find the right person; and if someone never finds the right person, it's better to be alone. They can still get support from friends of both genders

In fact, marrying the wrong person drags people down and creates a dysfunctional home for children. Toxic marriages are no joke

I use logic. You base your thoughts on religion. We can't reason on the same level. If you don't understand where I'm coming from, no problem

I'm a product of a toxic marriage and it has scarred me for life. I'm speaking from experience

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by donogaga(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:

You are absolutely right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Pictures Of Pregnant Makosi / Mabel Makun Throwback Photo: AY Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.