Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,275 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video (55840 Views)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Odjoumani(m): 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Single but not virgin undecided
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by hardon1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Only if she knows how ugly she is

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by chaloskyx: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
DO YOU KNOW WHY YOU HAVE NOT FOUND A HUSBAND ITS QUITE SIMPLE

1 YOU ARE RICH AND CAUSE OF YOUR SOCIAL STATUS YOU CANT GO BELOW YOUR LEVEL SO YOU KEEP IGNORING LOWER CLASS PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU AND SET YOUR EYES ON ONLY WELL TO DO PEOPLE WHO WANT NOTHING SERIOUS TO DO WITH YOU.

2. THE RICH PEOPLE YOU WANT DONT WANT YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE YOU HAVE THE AUTISM GENES AND NO RICH SENSIBLE PERSON WITH ALL THEIR WEALTH WOULD CARRY ANOTHER PERSONS PROBLEMS.

SO MY DEAR THAT THE TRUTH THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN GET MARRIED IS THROUGH A BUSINESS TRANSACTION BETWEEN TWO RICH FAMILIES OTHER THAN THAT YOU HAVE TO SETTLE FOR SOMEONE A BIT BELOW YOUR SOCIAL CLASS JUST LIKE YOUR SISTER DID
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Peniz4u: 7:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shut up D only sexy thing there is ur big breast
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by CALCULUS16: 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
To me this lady is not even attractive

But she will eventually attract thieves who might disguise as true lovers cos of her money. grin
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Parrot69: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
So much bitterness and hatred from 6pages I read all through.
Her business, she isn’t the cause of your frustration.
Lawd! So much bitterness!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Jerewise332(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
CALCULUS16:

But she will eventually attract thieves who might disguise as true lovers cos of her money. grin

Certainly
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 18, 2021
Jerewise332:
To me this lady is not even attractive

Simply_fact
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 18, 2021
[s]
Parrot69:
So much bitterness and hatred from 6pages I read all through.
Her business, she isn’t the cause of your frustration.
Lawd! So much bitterness!!!
[/s]
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by EcheijaOne(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2021
If looking for a way to make extra money on university campus, I would advise to start a buying and reselling of both new and used items on campus.

People that started this business a long time ago can really testify to what I'm saying.

So If you're a student on any campus in Nigeria, I want to show you a way to sell the items faster and much easier.

You see we created this online marketplace for students on campus so we can easily sell our used items or even new items (for those of us into the business)

It is very easy to post an item for sale on the website, so you can visit www.percampus.com today and start selling right away.

Students on my campus FUT MINNA have already started using it.
��
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Jakumo(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2021
This woman used to look halfway decent at one time, then she abandoned exercise, embraced overeating, and became just another fat phuck clad in tasteless expensive clothes, desperate for attention as she ages horribly, yet only getting it from her rich dad.

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by NelviusGrey(m): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lol...see this cow cheesy grin grin grin you're the the total opposite of sexy...better shutup and goan chop your half done jollof tongue

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Joshmanfashion(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Yep you are right about that, but I pity you when depression remains your case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.