Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,316 members, 7,860,764 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video (55841 Views)

Chinese Kitty Evicted From Her Apartment For Being "Too Sexy" (Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Lighthammer(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Delusion of the highest grandeur..u that ur dog is giving ur pvssy a severe tongue lashing...bestiality

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Oracleforce: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2021
This lady go just dey do Osho free for some handsome guys around him....

By the time she is 40 years maybe her father will find one aboki business partner for her to manage....

We are watching...becoming to bigger than her values....

Cele dey deceive you

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
I just pity Otedola cause by the time this girl inherits his wealth before she dies she go finish their family money.... probably she's fvcking her dog already
AuroraB:
Dangote's daughter isn't all over the place, doing nothing. Not because she's Muslim but she's got wisdom. She works 9-5 daily while you are slurping and swapping dog's spit for content. Next would be pole dancing or what
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by CaveAdullam: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
No!

You are still single because you can't date a man below your social status or roughly at the same level with you. And the top men you desire are not interested in you because female hubris and hysteria increases as their social status increases; no man wants a woman that's not submissive and will treat him as trash because her father is a billionaire. Hence, reasonable men stay aloof from you.

Thanks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Rastaramsey(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
As for una wey dey bash her, she no get problem like una... She get money, she dey who dey knack her steady.... So wat is the fuss about??
But that headline is crap

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Xfemt(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Who de deceive this one grin

No wonder you buy dog to de lick your punna
Since you no get boyfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awKR6i-Fq-Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT5Q8OZADdI/?utm_medium=copy_link

DJ Cuppy, do not be deceived why you are still single is because you lack home training and house wife material quality.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Classless rich twàt. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Lighthammer(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2021
SunshineHQ:
we knw the u are only attracted to the jss2 kinda girls. ur days are numbered
stop jumping into other people business,the day una go jump into the one wey una go get roasted is coming

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by wink2015(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Her lifestyle depicts the "material girl" lyric as sang by MADONNA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p-lDYPR2P8
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by TenQ: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
galaxypropertie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awKR6i-Fq-Y

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT5Q8OZADdI/?utm_medium=copy_link
No madam,
It's because the people you want don't want YOU. They would rather have a peace of mind even at the cost of not having part of your father's wealth

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Olam09(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by tnerro1(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2021
Hahaha, no man wants you for you, they want you for your money. At least you are smart to know that , that’s why you are still single grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Olam09(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2021
muller101:
Pls move this thread to crime section
Lol... don't murder me with laughter na..
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by iamlahmee(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Good for her nevertheless abeg I won learn forex how can I go about it(been reading babypips for sometimes but I think that's not enough)

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Ken4Christ: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2021
This is what the Bible calls the deceitfullness of riches. You are just arrogant and not well trained.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by frozen70(f): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
To me this lady is not even attractive

Her father's name is what makes her attractive and that's enough for her and anyone who wants to know about her
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by gleamy(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2021
She's doing campaign that she's available..
��
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by simplesearch: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2021
bepositive11:

Is marriage everything? Some men and women are single and fulfilled

It's better to be a single man or woman than to be in a toxic marriage

That's not an excuse to undermine the institution of marriage. Why some regret their marriages or it fails woefully is that, they go to God's store and are fascinated by this particular product called marriage, but after the Purchase they foolishly drop the manual in the store believing in their ability to operate it effortlessly even against all entreaty, when they eventually encounter an operational upheaval they then try to rush back to the store to get it even at a price but it's sometimes too late.

God said:
Marriage is honorable in all things(areas, ramifications) and the bed must be undefiled before it is properly consummated.

The Almighty also said, It is not good for a man to be alone. If it is not good for a man who does not need an earthly cover to be alone, it is probably worse for the woman who needs an earthly cover in the person of a man. No woman whether married or in position of power or a commoner can lead decisively without a mans support, be it covertly or overtly, it is what it is.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
It's because you have a dog.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by SunshineHQ(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lighthammer:
stop jumping into other people business,the day una go jump into the one wey una go get roasted is coming
ode tell the guy i quote the same
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Fasshyt(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yinmu
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by marsup: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
There is a time for everything. A time to be stupid and a time to be sane. A time to talk and a time to shut the hell up.
Psychologically speaking , this rich lady, is suffering from depression. She would do just about anything to console herself. Let her real friends stay close.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Traplord09: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by BigYash: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
chinjo:
Plantain dey rotten you think say na ripe e dey ripe abi? Continue.
This ur parable na"word"

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by cactusJack(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol mgbeke
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Bilbao: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Self deceit
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Lighthammer(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
SunshineHQ:
ode tell the guy i quote the same
feo demonio i smh fr u

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
IbileIfe:

She has inferiority complex.
That is why she is an attention LovePeddler.

Do you even know what inferiority complex is? Smh
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by udomas(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Jerewise332:
To me this lady is not even attractive

Yeah I go with your point mate!

Not being jealous but I reckon all she gets is this: I'm otedola daughter; just for naija o because we worship and respect people for their wealth. Back here in London, no one gives a Bleep. I could possibly share a train ride or better still hang out in same lounge without even noticing here presence. But talking from naija experience, na one kind big thing that worth a selfie sharing such facilities with her.
Re: Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video by Rhozabeth(m): 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
AuroraB:
Dangote's daughter isn't all over the place, doing nothing. Not because she's Muslim but she's got wisdom. She works 9-5 daily while you are slurping and swapping dog's spit for content. Next would be pole dancing or what
Inwish i could give u like a hundred likes at a go! U just said part of what was on my mind with ur comment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Denies Mocking Paul O Okoye’s Old Home: “His Cars Can Buy My House” / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.