Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" (25498 Views)

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by GoldHorse(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2021
I said this same thing yesterday, FFK is one major mistake Ighoho did.
FFK betrayed Ighoho but I am not surprised; he is truly a son of his father; that betrayal thing runs in the family.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ajl: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Busayobanks:
A quote once said, "every human being has a part of them that could be bought with money" that includes you and myself as well. Like I always say, politics is far beyond what you can see. Politics is more of the inside than the outside we all are seeing.... This is a game of alignment for 2023, expect to see more by 2022. It is called, "alignment and realignment" Some will align well, while some will fall out of alighment. Let me give you a typical example, FFK cross carpet to APC, that same day, Sen Sehu Sani crossed to PDP. Now, by 2023, we shall see if two both have align well or not..

POLITICS IS DEEP, A GAME OF WHO GET WHAT, AND WHAT DO I GET.

Talk for yourself. Stop assuming everyone is the sane even if they are Nigerians. For the family I come from, you will really try to get us sold for your money. Thank God for my parents. For example, I left a 6-figure salary job in North America when some white colleagues try to put my dignity to test. No regret. Obviously there were tough times but today I could make the same within a week. I also remember turning down a chic who expected that I would stay with her in hope of getting a residential permit Of course, I loved her buy getting married at that point especially for residential permit wasn't part of my plan. I don't fool people and I neither do I like being fooled. If you stay hopeful, work hard and elevate your human essence (called 'Ori' in Yoruba), you will be elevated. But if you can't stop acting like a low life desperado that will do anything for anything, then one will remain so for life. Fani-Kayode will remain a desperado until he enter grave. Go check his family history. Their ancestral mis-steps continue to hunt them. Someone that remove "Ifa" from his family name. Don't let me go too deep. Some yorubas here will know what I mean but even they might be worse than him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by vincentbravo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yorubas can never be trusted.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by caandi: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
I fear who no fear ffk
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by SeniorGee(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
He will collect 5 pieces sef. So worthless...
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by dragunov: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Busayobanks:
A quote once said, "every human being has a part of them that could be bought with money" that includes you and myself as well. Like I always say, politics is far beyond what you can see. Politics is more of the inside than the outside we all are seeing.... This is a game of alignment for 2023, expect to see more by 2022. It is called, "alignment and realignment" Some will align well, while some will fall out of alighment. Let me give you a typical example, FFK cross carpet to APC, that same day, Sen Sehu Sani crossed to PDP. Now, by 2023, we shall see if two both have align well or not..

POLITICS IS DEEP, A GAME OF WHO GET WHAT, AND WHAT DO I GET.

In saner climes where real politics takes place, cross carpeting is unheard of. They have principles and ideals that govern their actions and they stick to their guns. What you folks have come to settle for as politics in Nigeria is nothing but treachery. Institutionalized treachery. You people are gone. Its a hopeless and futile country.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by paramakina202: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
While Ifeanyi Ejiofor visited FFK immidiately after the arrest of MNK to brief him about the situation on ground.
Igbos thought they have allies agaisnt Nigeria government and were making enemies from every corners of this country today they are on their own.Very soon they will also lose the little goodwill they enjoy in Southeast through their reckless sit at home order.

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by SaiOsinbajo: 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
This is same Reno praising sani for moving to PDP.. I detest double faced individual: speak well when it favoured you and otherwise if it doesn't go your way. Rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by wink2015(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
FEMI FANI KAYODE is a DOUBLE FACED MAN !

He is the proverbial chamelon that betrayed its master.

FFK is a snake in a green grass.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ZooOga: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
This international London based bigamist-adulterer should stfu already. angry
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by joefelin2345: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t mind those 2 Mumu Secessionist in prison right now, maybe now igboho will know that his so called Oduduwa members are amongst the greatest betrayers in the history of Nigeria, instead na Hausa Fulani the Hypocrite was focusing on? Whilst the demons are in the same room wining & dining with him. Ie, read how Akintola & Remi Fani Kayode betrayed Chief Awolowo & sent him to prison, MKO Abiola another good example.
How did Akintola & Fani Kayode betray Awolowo if I may ask you? Were you there or you relied on hear say? Where was Awolowo when people like Enahoro was insisting that Akintola must be impeached & removed from Action Group? Where were you when Awolowo at Ejigbo in now Osun state when Awolowo was saying that rather than Akintola remaining in AG, he (Awo) would preferred to leave the Party. Any way, if Akintola betrayed Awo, did Awo also not betrayed Ojukwu? Oga be careful of what you are saying.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Jackson105: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I fear who nor fear Afonja. Backstabbing cowards!!

I think Umahi your useless governor that is ready to sacrifice you all for his 2023 ambition is also an Afonja.

Hopefully, you get sense in your lifetime
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by HRMK: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2021
THAT ISNT HIS FIRST TIME!OBASANJO SAID IT ALL....THAT WHEN U GIVE HIM FOOD,HE WULD DANCE AND SING FOR U!
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2021
Nne you are confusing me, where do you stand on NK and IPOB, are you supporting them or not. Or is it just a case of Biafra at any cost even if it is a Biafra ruled by incompetent NK and one that is more chaotic and corrupt than what we are presently experiencing?
AchalugoNwa:
if Kanu is that foolish to keep FFK that close and do confide in him of his movements and actions.
then I must say that he's not fit to be a freedom fighter and also deserves to be captured.
as a high profile freedom fighter no single soul should know your movements not even your wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Victims Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Abduction / Rivers Tribunal: 16 Senators, Reps Petition Buhari / Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.