Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (38629 Views)

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" / Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by wale377(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigerian social media personality, Mr Jollof, has taken to social media to react to Nigerian politician Femi Fani-Kayode Tweet.

Quoting the tweet
“ 25 year old man in Mali Led the coup to reclaim their Nation. 30 years old in Nigeria watching BBNaija, shouting ‘leycon my man’ “

Check out his reaction below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XK4GQM7L8

https://www.instagram.com/p/CERCySVHTb5/?hl=en

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mr. Jollof, one plate of jollof for you. grin
The same things he said came to my mind when I saw FFK's tweet. Only a wicked person would write such a thing...

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Queenlovely(f): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
let's be frank here, that 25 years is their coup age. these men pass like that.

if there is a coup in Nigeria, fani would be killed first

150 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by ThatFairGuy1: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Birds of a feather. He shouldn't feel insulted, that's his way as well. serves him right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by GamalNasser: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Where did the idea that a Col in Malian Army is 25 come from ? I think the meant to say he has served for 25 year in the military

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Noted
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by seunmsg(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
seunmsg:
Nigeria is a democratic country so what's the point calling for a military intervention? Anybody calling for the youths to lead a bloody revolution to truncate our democracy is truly mad.

Nigeria is not any democratic Nation. Nigeria is a crime against humanity...... which on justification must cease to exist.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Stalwert: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Nigeria is not any democratic Nation. Nigeria is a crime against humanity...... which on justification must cease to exist.
[/s]

Biafra remains shitty imaginary construct of hapless drunken terrorists.

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Biafra remains shitty imaginary construct of hapless drunken terrorists.

You should be seriously be looking for Oduduwa republic and not been comfortable as a liability to others.

Gather your fellow Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo, and move towards getting Oduduwa republic.

I am tired of all these unity begging posts.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Stalwert: 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:

You should be seriously be looking for Oduduwa republic and not been comfortable as a liability to others.

Gather your fellow Yorubas in Benin republic and Togo, and move towards getting Oduduwa republic.

[/s]

I am not Yoruba, Biafra poo poo country is figment of drukards dream.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

I am not Yoruba, Biafra poo poo country is figment of drukards dream.

Be whatever you want, I don't care.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by DriggityDre: 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2020

14 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
wale377:
Nigerian social media personality, Mr Jollof, has taken to social media to react to Nigerian politician Femi Fani-Kayode Tweet.

Quoting the tweet
“ 25 year old man in Mali Led the coup to reclaim their Nation. 30 years old in Nigeria watching BBNaija, shouting ‘leycon my man’ “

Check out his reaction below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1XK4GQM7L8
Nigerian youths will rather discuss unimportant things than tell themselves the truth!!!

They can stay awake and shout BBN but they cannot tweet the ills happening in the country

Revolution can be in different ways

Nigerians can brainstorm on how to take the country back!!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
F
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by IamWonderful: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ok
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Karlifate: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
Older men declare war BUT it is the young ones they push forward to fight & die.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Nadaken: 3:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Where did the idea that a Col in Malian Army is 25 come from ? I think the meant to say he has served for 25 year in the military
you mind the crackhead, sniffing won't let him examine that face well

2 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by RenaissanceGuy: 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nobody in his right senses will believe that soldier is 25 years old, even when intl news outlets say he's 37. FFK just wants to trend.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by obaaderemi: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
What FfK means is that most Nigerian youths are frivolous. What's so difficult in that to understand? Is it not funny when a 30year old knows little about what's going on around him but is gripping his seat watching bbn and saying "leycon my man!"
grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by ednut1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
FFK and his father contributed to the mess we are in today. He should got to hell

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by femmyapson(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Seundon: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2020
cheesy Baba no dey do thought process. Baba be like vandalized pipelines, spill anything. There are some elements of truth in his claim though, but it applies to him as well

2 Likes

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by EyezofGod120: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
grin
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by RaptObserver: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Wahala everywhere
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by OnGodx3: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Coronavirus84: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mr Jollof you have spoken well my brother. If it was an unknown person that pass out this message to Nigerian youth, it will have been better not this stupid femi fani kayode guy that is among those people that rubbish this country to this length. May the lord Almighty God punish you, punish your forthcoming generation in Jesus mighty name. Amen

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by Yebosola(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why don't u gather all your people all over Nigeria to your enclaves and declare Biafra republic too? Is not a rocket science to do that, is it? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by tenderjunkie: 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
I dn talk am tire say ffk nr get sense una say I dy lie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by fredoooooo: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Werey Alaso grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by shiki(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
shocked
Re: “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof by yesloaded: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Atiku Swimming In Wealth, Yet Nigerians Drown In Poverty - APC Group / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.