Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri (27514 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by ORIENTATION101: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
No man will take tonto serious again.
Your disgrace your ex husband, now you re using DSS to intimidate your ex of 3 months.
She better forget about relationship and continue jumping on dicks of highest bladder cos that's her trade.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Justbehave(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Kpokopgri is a no nonsense man.Tonto think say na Churchill wey no dey talk.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Indispensable85(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Empathy or mockery?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by iconnecta(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2021
hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Relationship is not meant for everybody
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Stanweezy(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
saintsrow:
Kpokpogarri again

That comedy that year

Kpokpo garri
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by otipoju(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
This freeze na real mumu person and a danger to society. When Tonto was slandering churchhill by calling him 40 seconds man and a diabolical ritualist,he was laughing with joy and did not caution her not to spoil his market.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by anambraamaka: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
Love been unfair to her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by nkemoma(m): 10:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Freeze sounding Like a foolish fool of late

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Masterkernel1: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Romanoff:
Spoil market how?

This is a case of thief Rob thief.

Turns out dude has plenty skeletons in his closet. One would think he'd mellow down but no, he went about blowing his trumpet all over the place when he's nothing but a boy toy and a blackmailer.

Tonto Dike and the guy are same thing. He's fighting dirtier then Tonto Dike.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by J2381: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Romanoff:
Spoil market how?

This is a case of thief Rob thief.

Turns out dude has plenty skeletons in his closet. One would think he'd mellow down but no, he went about blowing his trumpet all over the place when he's nothing but a boy toy and a blackmailer.
can you prove the bolded?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by highness25(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 10:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon post=10 it5899558:
[s]The market don already spoil since the days of Churchill...

See how tonto was crying & begging kpokpogarri in that leaked audio.
But online she will act like she can do without a man.
"KING TONTO" my foot!!!

Typical of all these feminist miscreants parading all over the place.
They trash men online, and still beg for a man's love/attention/dick offline.

Tonto is a very good lesson for all you wannabe feminists.[/s]

Typical regressive red pillar bab00n talk. Did Tonto ever declare herself a feminist?

Remain broke and 1mpotent. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 10:40am On Sep 17, 2021
SuperNova33:
[s]Her options are slimming out.

She better date older men, they don't need to much maintenance. Just occasional zuzu. And that is it.

Any young man with hot blood will just dig out her guts till they get the loot.... then bounce.

Nah so her tall manager do her sakamanje run go Abuja open mega business.

I want to believe she has a good heart but very stubborn and I like that type of woman because after quarrel the sex is usually out of this planet.[/s]

Her type are white men. Tell yourself the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by suffering: 10:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Now that she’s vulnerable, I for chook my head if I used Instagram. This is the best time to chop and run.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by princewarri1985: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Another man will still come and put head for Tonto matter.

Never Underestimate the power of Kpekus grin
It all depends on the type of kpekus, if you are talking about a kpekus that still got class i will understand, but tonto dike kpekus don worn out and depreciate and the kpekus don even fall pass naira like this
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 10:46am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
E pain am die

[s]Poor/wretched wannabe feminist, learn from tonto.[/s]
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Filthy animal.

Pain who? You are obviously the pained one here. Buy pad and pad up because you are bleeding. If feminists are your problem, cut your rotten d1ck off and feed to the dogs. grin

1mpotent, unproductive, broke ap£. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 10:50am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
Nothing changes, you remain a poor/wretched/useless wannabe feminist

Frustrated animal. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not the one that wants to run to Ghana because of hunger and frustration. Don't expect any feminist to feed your broke a$$.

Ap£ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by lastchild: 10:56am On Sep 17, 2021
the truth is that some of the men coming for these female celebrities do so because they wants to use them to get fame.

who knew kpokpogeri before?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 10:58am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:

It changes nothing, you remain a poor/wretched/useless wannabe feminist.

Frustrated animal I see you cheesy cheesy cheesy

YOU SHALL PERISH IN ABJECT POVERTY!!! grin

Alaba tout. grin

After sending you to school, you ended up selling cheap shirts. grin What a block head.

You will hawk shirts till you drop dead. No female will feed your ugly bab00n a$$ grin

Oya cry again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Salis2020: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Next man or next victim
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Afonjashapmouth: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Don't EVER DATE YOUR NEXT TO IMPRESS THE WORLD OR YOUR EX... SHE HAS A PATTERN THAT ATTRACTS CERTAIN FUNNY MEN. SHE SHOULD ADDRESS THAT AND KNOW PEACE ✌️
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Champneys: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Any man wey go meet Tonto Dikeh, anything him eyes see, make he take am like that.

Tonto and men no suppose get business again, man wey go meet Tonto nah dysfunctional person, same with Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Olumaeme: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2021
She no get any market to start with.

Why would a sane man that would match her status waste his emotions and good name on her kind of person.

Churchill used to be relatively unknown, living his normal cool life till he meets Tonto Dike, same with this Prince.

Tonto Dike is obviously a bitter person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WASABI2019FEST: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out On Stage / Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State / Kunle Afolayan's Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.