Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri (27513 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Don't Teach My Son Pidgin, I Pay N1.5m As School Fees For My Son / CDQ: I Don't Know Tonto Dikeh, Don't Bring Her Topic To My Page / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by ityP(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2021
koyyess:

You are obviously a d1ck head and that's why of all races, you are at the bottom barrel.

Just cut of your d1ck. You don't reason like a man. You are a dumb f@ggot.

Only to bring out your decayed d1ck and pi$$ everywhere.

Black @p£. grin

Lmao. Aswear, you and that mad woman for my street, no difference. No sense in whatever you comment grin. ... Chai

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
I am an African block head.

See all you produce.

Dirty f@ggot. grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. Aswear, you and that mad woman for my street, no difference. No sense in whatever you comment grin. ... Chai

Mad woman that you demented negroes r@pe. Or how else do those mad women on the streets get pregnant? grin

Dumb breeds. grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
Nothing changes, I remain a poor/wretched/useless wannabe feminist. cheesy cheesy cheesy

FRUSTRATED/REJECTED i WILL WALLOW & PERISH IN ABJECT POVERTY!!! cheesy

Embrace your curse. Ghana mission has failed. grin You are stuck in your sh1t hole. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bottom barrel breed that sells in alaba market.

You will soon commit suicide. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
Ghana is my only hope

Even Ghana sef don't like dumb, broke traders like you. Before you go there and start making all the corners of their street smell with your sh1t. grin grin grin

That's all you dumb breeds are good at....sh1ting every where while you wallow about women and feminists. angry grin cheesy

Sh1t producing f@ggot.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
U neva even see anything.

Nothing changes, i remain a poor/wretched/useless wannabe alphamale. cheesy cheesy cheesy

FRUSTRATED/REJECTED I WILL WALLOW & PERISH IN ABJECT POVERTY!!! cheesy

You will soon switch to your other moniker and start begging nairalanders for money to feed. grin cheesy grin

You will soon die. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
oyibo women love us

Better do the needful. grin

Granny slave. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Iamagoodgirll: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2021
Tonto need to avoid anything relationship
You can't be claiming a KING and still want a MAN
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by tnerro1(m): 11:48am On Sep 17, 2021
We dare kpo kpo garri to release the nudes of toto decay, we want to check something wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by koyyess: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
I only sell clothe to feed. No donation too small. I need free shirts to sell. Help me. I am in ABJECT POVERTY!!! embarassed[/b]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by toprealman: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2021
akanbiaa:
Hmmmmm
Drop your comments on this interesting positive life changing nairaland post
https://www.nairaland.com/6757833/understanding-envious-people
Do you really need to waste your time understanding envious people?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by Ken4Christ: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Keep quiet Freeze. You that is spoiling market for churches. You don't have the moral right to give such advice when you are doing damage to the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by wunmi590(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
SeunTheOwner:

She you remember too, maybe na ishilove block em for road

Baba, you don old for NL to know this secret ooo cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
The market don already spoil since the days of Churchill...

See how tonto was crying & begging kpokpogarri in that leaked audio.
But on social media she will act like she can do without a man.
"KING TONTO" my foot!!!

Typical of all these feminist miscreants parading all over the place.
They trash men online, and still beg for a man's love/attention/dick offline.

Tonto is a very good lesson for all you wannabe feminists.

Churchill married his assistant. Same assistant o. Lol

Tonto was vindicated and ur here typing rubbish. Lmao
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "Don't Spoil Market For Her Next Man"- Freeze Tells Kpokpogri by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Almajoon:
E shock u abi

Wannabe feminist, learn from tonto.

Lol. I’m a guy sorry. Tonto was right on churchill. As for this new guy, he didn’t say anything until gistlover carried his story bt Tonto is to blame for it?? undecided

Men should have sense now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WASABI2019FEST: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out On Stage / Photos: Check Out Inside Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu's 400 Rooms Mansion In Abia State / Kunle Afolayan's Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.