Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC (22771 Views)

More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode / Twitter User Calls El-Rufai "A Liar". He Reacts (See Tweets) / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by wunmi590(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2021
tnerro1:
D

True true, bubu no look happy as him stand near the Judas of oduduwa.

cheesy
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by bassammy: 11:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Do not engage FFK, He got a loud mouth!, When he starts singing hope u will stand?
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Talknochip(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2021
St_pid and shameless people
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by calcal: 11:11am On Sep 17, 2021
and with these people, we think the zoo go better.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by gigabyte13: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Haahaaaaahaaaaa
Haaahaaaaahaaaaa
Werey don join group yesterday
Group don scatter
FFK THE REAL WEREY
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by ddeola: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
U are all liars. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clowns shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Covidodo: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Gidada:
How can you as a man have no honor, you idiot is the reason people call we Yorubas betrayers and backstabbers. Shame on you ffk shame
Don't be stupid..
What would you say about Akpabio , Umahi , Ayade, Stella Odua , Atiku and Saraki
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by wink2015(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2021
NA TWO FACE MR FEMI FANI KAYODE GET.

He is the kind of person that is neither here nor there.

He can change like a CHAMELION anytime.

He is also a WOMANIZER and a disorganised family man.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by hedonido: 11:29am On Sep 17, 2021
socialmediaman:
FFK was late Kayari’s protege, who was his only hanging thread from prosecution. he has over $100 million dollars fixed in various banks in Nigeria. He embezzled a lot of money from being minister and during the 2015 campaign. He has no permanent friend, no permanent enemy. Anyone thinking he cares about democracy or good governance is only being delusional

You know what's up.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Talawaka: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Shots fired grin

P.S Where the popcorn at?
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
I keep saying it, fear who no fear Afonjas!

Amala and gbegiri things. They can betray you at any given point just for few plates of amala

On the contrary, its Easterners, and PDP fanatics that we should be concerned about. Very few yoruba Men took FFK seriously - but the Easterners and PDP supporters were lapping up everything He has to say, despite a long history of lacking decorum and integrity in both his public and private lives. The same person OBJ warned us about over a decade ago, that He is a friend for food only? Same person that his father was known for back-stabbing in politics as well?

A Man that thorougly insulted GEJ, and praised Jagaban, and in a few weeks to the election changed parties, and lauded GEJ as a hero, and cursed out Tinubu / Buhari. Watch him switch sides again.

Dont put FFK's switch on Yoruba people; blame it on the part of the country that opposes with emotions inspite of the facts before them.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Tomilola360: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2021
All IGBOs will double their hate for their one time hero FFK.

They are left with Reno, Fayose and Dino

grin grin grin

APC and PDP na scam. tongue
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by jditimiya(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK just want to be on the spotlight.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Ken4Christ: 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
All of you defecting points to one thing - you are all selfish and evil. A party that has only brought hardship, bitterness and deaths. What a country. Shame to you all.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by AsawanaDgreat: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nigeria politicians are clueless
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by zomby(m): 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
I don’t know why anyone is surprised, FFK is a known house rat that will do anything for food. Please keep in mind that a rat eats anything; tshirts, new paper, cheese, wood, jeans and so on.
So, please do not be surprised by FFK’s action, as the man is only doing what he’s born to do.

He represents what is wrong with our country Nigeria…If moving forward is our goal, people like FFK should not be allowed to hold any position….let him continue to do what he does best; jumping around for cheap food.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by wallstreetnews: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
Watch the moment Umahi denied that FFK never played any role in his defection to APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfwdH62gOhk
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Tomek09(m): 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
Gidada:
How can you as a man have no honor, you idiot is the reason people call we Yorubas betrayers and backstabbers. Shame on you ffk shame
But that is what afonjas are truly grin grin
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Tomek09(m): 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK is an unstable, lying and hypocritical fellow who stand for nothing in all his sojourn. In a simple term, he has no electoral value.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Afikoo: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
I know you love football. I know you are a fan of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal , Liverpool, Real Madrid , Barca , Bayern , Man City , etc

But please , don't click on this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmHYBoo75CvmNujQfmn6QCw?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by techWriter1: 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
All of una Nigerian pols una wanna thesame, UNA BE said
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by steveodo(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
I totally believe Gov. Umahi, FFK has PhD in lying
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by UnabashedIPOB: 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Two freaking LIARS: Devil Umahi and Femi Funny Kayode, who do we believe? None of them!
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Iliya1520: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
So now FFK has join APC, u will later see igboh, Nnamdicow and GIJ have follow him.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Kingjjo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
We know sir. No point in telling us.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Enyimbamercedes: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Oga Dave, You insulted yourself by defecting to a useless party filled with charlatans and thieves!

You only have to be a big idiot to join a party like the APC...and you should know that no one is capable of convincing an idiot to be anything other than an idiot
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by JOemmy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2021
The apc is truly an assemblage of strange bed fellows.
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by HRMK: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
UMAHI,SAVE UR BREATH.WE ALREADY KNOW HE IS A VERY GOOD LIAR!
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Hottdawgg: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
I am sure FFK said that to get Buhari's attention
Re: Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC by Awoleesu(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ah-ahhhhh! shocked Umoohiii! O si b'awo jeeee!
N'bi won ni Awo ni n'peri Awo, Awo in mb'awo ni'gbowo... B'Awo ko b'awo ni'gbowo, Awo a te!

Translation:

Ohhhh! Umahi! You just betrayed a fellow nigger!
It is a code; family calls to family, fraternity to fraternity... If a nigger falls a niggers hand, the fraternity is put to shame!

Moral of the axiom:

At least both FFK and Umahi are fellow con-artists and now they belong to same cult. Code of the family demands that Umahi shouldn't call out a fellow in public cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chude Nnamdi Is Being Investigated For Cyberstalking – Police / Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy / Don’t Vote Any PDP Candidate - Buhari Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.