Stats: 3,158,445 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband (50055 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by drlateef: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

I wanted to comment from my carnal mind but the Lord put his spirit of Righteousness into me and mandated me to say this to his people.

'These are perilous endtimes children of God, men must not slumber because the enemy wants to win plenty souls to hell.

My Bible tells me in Genesis 8:22 that "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest shall never cease".

He further tells me in Galatians 6:7 that "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap".

The mumu woman could not share a preek in peace and ended up breaking up someone's home, now her own is broken and you expect me to pity her.

Never!
You think our God was joking when he said that he works in mysterious ways?

Polygamy is the answer, whether women like it or not. Argue with your screen, not me.�
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Bamzyriches451: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Let her as well go and Marry the side chic husband
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by rukis360(m): 7:44am On Sep 20, 2021
This is why women must be financially stable in marriages, many wrongs befall dependent women as it makes the men do whatever they want, maltreat dem and in som cases use violence.... This one husband sef is nt ashamed, he's makin the extramarital rubbish he's doin look normal, d wife is even sayin she made a mistake by exposing.. The best thing is for her to leav the union, but I sense she doesn't hav the means to so she's regretting because she'll have to put up wit any rubbish the husband decides to do
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Adadioranma79(f): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2021
Events are eventually going to play out in her favour sooner than later. The side chic that didnt bother to try fix her marriage even after her husband threw her out instead she chooses to marry the man who cost her her marriage isnr one to lose sleep over. She ll still date someone else after marrying the idiot of a man. They may have been dating before marrying their other partners. I'm not a negative person but I can say this man wont live long, hurting other peoples marriage(s) and not having a remorse. I feel for this woman but the side chic and this excuse of a husband deserve each other.

Playloaded:
My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband – Woman Laments, Seeks Advice

A woman has sought advise from the public on how to find a solution for the problem currently bedeviling her marriage.

She revealed that her husband wants to marry his side chic who was recently chased out of her home by her husband after he uncovered her infidelity.

Sharing her story with a relationship counselor on Instagram, she distraught woman revealed that she had gone through her husband’s chat and messaged his side chic, who was also married.

She then contacted the side chic’s husband and gave him proof that his wife was unfaithful. .

The narrator said that her husband then came home and said his side chic’s husband sent her packing, and if they don’t reconcile, he would have to take her as his wife.

Read her write-up

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-marry-his-side-chic-after-i-reported-her-to-her-husband/
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by kolaaderin: 7:45am On Sep 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
That means your husband has been sleeping with a married woman, unknown to him he is digging his grave with his own hand! Bet me he will soon be dead, as for the woman she is a disgrace to motherhood tueh! Dont be scared madam you did the right thing tell him to go ahead and marry the hoe of a side chick, but keep updating her husband with proof of everything going on so that your useless dog of a husband can die quick, dont feel pity for him because he made his choice by sleeping with a married woman
Na you go kill am?. He will be dead because he was having an affair with a married woman, something that is happening every where and people are just keeping secretly. Nigerians are good darn hypocrites and let the religion takes a better half of their wellbeing and sanity. Remove religion and see how people will be better of. Even those that brought this religion to us have since moved on for their sanity sake.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Iykmann(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

Chai! Some women dey endure shit!

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

I give up on men. Seriously... This is just too much.
You guys don't know most men that keep side chick, is as a result of Bad wife at home. I have friends that can't go till it's 9pm because they are avoiding their wives problem

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Bornboy4: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Please don't give up on men. I'm different. Even in my late 50s, I was so emotionally attached to my wife till she died of cardiac arrest this year. We were married for 25 years! Contact me if you don't mind and I shall change your opinion about men...I shall teach you how to love a man that he would never look for a side chick!
But methinks, you could be right in a way because some men think with their prick.
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?
What the hell of a guts the shameless husband has to be telling the wife to her face that he'll marry his side chick??

He's not even sorry for cheating on her, he still has the audacity to bring in another woman. If the wife does something stupid now, they'll say she went too far..

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Burna440(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Acid no Dey market again?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Iyajelili(f): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2021
2rez:

If u knew the damages divorce dey cause, una no go dey open mouth wa, dey call that word. Go ask those who had gone through divorce whether they finding it easy or not. Na trauma one lives with for the rest of one's life. Make una dey calm down if una dey vex fah. E get plenty whys.

So because divorce is hard it justifies men cheating on their wives with impunity?
What the woman did was extreme but the husband does not deserve any good thing in life with his arrogance and total disrespect for anyone because not only did he disrespect his wife, he disrespected the biatch husband and the institution called marriage.
This is what the society has taught men that women are nothing and the reason we are where we are
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by KingofHearts(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Never help or assist anyone to “Put Assunder” or give up on their journey,it is the devils plans and God despises it greatly.

The effect of that action always come back to people who do it and their generations. When things happen and we ask why it is happening despite how good a person we are or without being able to trace[b][/b] the cause it is often the repercussions of silly decisions we have taken,being involved in but have now forgotten, decision that are not even our business in the first place.

Becareful about issues of marriages! The devil is attacking aggressively everything that God has established,he now uses more of the people we trust than enemies (friends &families) to break homes.

Some help you give up on your journey while some lift you up and help you hop to your destination. If she was your sister like you said it is better you help her hop to the finish line than to help give up on her journey.We are quick to criticize and help to tear apart but never interested to assist till the end! We are all in pains but not all of us will give up,May God strengthen us all.

quote author=Richy4 post=105906227] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

It indeed feels really great wearing the bigger trouser embarassed...
[/quote]
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:

She should leave her home simply because the husband cheated once? See let me tell you, there is a great deal of difference between the ideal world and reality. Over 90% of men cheat on their wives but this does not mean they dont love their wives.

Quick questions... I'm guessing u are a man..

If you were married and your wife cheats on you,
<<How Will feel?
<<Will you continue with that relationship?
<< Will you keep on trusting her like before?

NOTE: Remember I asked 3 questions. Also, I am not talking about boyfriend and girlfriend relationships because that can be replaced quickly without too much emotions

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by folks4luv(f): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Staying in an emotionally draining relationship is also traumatic. The ideal thing is to count the cost and choose the best trauma. Raising kids amidst bitterness, fights and anger is pretty harmful to the kids, bitter people raise broken kids.
Divorce is not a good thing and should not be encouraged, it should be the last resort, the one couples should pray they never need to use. But life is too short to continue to stay in a union that will render one useless and crazy.
2rez:

If u knew the damages divorce dey cause, una no go dey open mouth wa, dey call that word. Go ask those who had gone through divorce whether they finding it easy or not. Na trauma one lives with for the rest of one's life. Make una dey calm down if una dey vex fah. E get plenty whys.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2021
[/color]
KingofHearts:
Never help or assist anyone to “Put Assunder” or give up on their journey,it is the devils plans and God despises it greatly.

The effect of that action always come back to people who do it and their generations. When things happen and we ask why it is happening despite how good a person we are or without being able to trace[b][/b] the cause it is often the repercussions of silly decisions we have taken,being involved in but have now forgotten, decision that are not even our business in the first place.

Becareful about issues of marriages! The devil is attacking aggressively everything that God has established,he now uses more of the people we trust than enemies (friends &families) to break homes.

Some help you give up on your journey while some lift you up and help you hop to your destination. If she was your sister like you said it is better you help her hop to the finish line than to help give up on her journey.We are quick to criticize and help to tear apart but never interested to assist till the end! We are all in pains but not all of us will give up,May God strengthen us all.

quote author=Richy4 post=105906227] sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
[color=#000099]I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

However, If Mrs was not attached to her name, she will not die...If she doesn't wear a ring in the middle of her fingers, she will not die... If she can't have sex, she will not die as a matter of fact, having sex in that relationship might kill her faster...

embarassed
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by wetmenow: 8:08am On Sep 20, 2021
Is people like you that tolerate and endure more in relationships. Don't come here and be forming what you're not.

Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Kolisky(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2021
salisuammy:
Let her kukuma marry the side chicks husband too grin

There should be balancing of equation !!! cheesy cheesy

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by emmyyoung688: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
I feel really sad for the woman, Assuming she was my younger sister that I never have, I will just ask her to leave that marriage because there is nothing to salvage ..I will help her pack her things and ask her to come and leave with me... what an insult to her dignity and sensibility...She made a mistake though by telling the other woman's husband instead of confronting her own husband..

to stay with you but you go marry am?? leaving her home with children to someone's doesn't make sense...
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by emmyyoung688: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2021
Mercychen:
What effrontery?
What insolence?
What audacity?

does giving up on men solve anything?? hell no ... do you know if his culture permit poligamy
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Aganju849: 8:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

The man is a worthless individual
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Solidkay(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=salisuammy post=105905047]Let her kukuma marry the side chicks husband too grin[/quote

Wisdom wee nor kee you lol.

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by EgunMogaji2: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2021
He should marry her. Polygamy is not against the law in Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by mandate12: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:

I wanted to comment from my carnal mind but the Lord put his spirit of Righteousness into me and mandated me to say this to his people.

'These are perilous endtimes children of God, men must not slumber because the enemy wants to win plenty souls to hell.

My Bible tells me in Genesis 8:22 that "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest shall never cease".

He further tells me in Galatians 6:7 that "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap".

The mumu woman could not share a preek in peace and ended up breaking up someone's home, now her own is broken and you expect me to pity her.

Never!
You think our God was joking when he said that he works in mysterious ways?

Dis man is just an intelligent clown . cheesy
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by TWLifestyle: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2021
2rez:

Easy babe! With this kind reasoning, u go get problem for marriage fah. Be calming down. Don't be too hard on yourself. Aint saying the hussy did right oh k. Nobody be saint but then, when u are angry, dont let your anger becloud your sense of reasoning. Na danger e dey cause just as dey play out for the wife so. I don clear u be that.
better to have problems in marriage than to be disrespected , given diseases , etc
Just the audacity of the man is giving me a headache already . There is nothing I hate like disrespect .

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by TWLifestyle: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Mindlog:

Do she even still have a marriage? A married man who confidently have sex with another man's wife is not worth wasting time on.......he has little time left.
a married man who confidently had sex with another woman
It's like you think it would have been ok to the wife if the woman was single .
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by FloraEC(f): 8:24am On Sep 20, 2021
Walkee:
marrying two wives is cheating? How many of our fathers married one wife? Even my half brother who is not up to 40 already has two wives. My cousin of around same age also has two wives. I wonder where you internet people come from considering the high horses you ride online

My father married one wife, she died 18years ago and he's yet to remarry.

Your family just love marrying more than one wife, don't generalize

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Elzakzaky: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Richy4:

Quick questions... I'm guessing u are a man..

If you were married and your wife cheats on you,
<<How Will feel?
<<Will you continue with that relationship?
<< Will you keep on trusting her like before?

NOTE: Remember I asked 3 questions. Also, I am not talking about boyfriend and girlfriend relationships because that can be replaced quickly without too much emotions

You re right about my sex and no, i wont trust her again but that does not change the fact that most men cheat.
sha dont advise ur sister like that unless u want to marry her
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by buJu234: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2021
when i read some people comments i will just laugh...

especially from Ladies.. some will say I WILL JUST DIVORCED HIM IMMEDIATELY

If it's very easy.. a lot of women like Annie Idibia etc would have done that a long time ago..

see u can only do that if you are FINANCIALLY EMPOWERED...

with a lot of women in Nigeria still depending on their husbands, it's very hard for them oo..; they prefer to make noise while still staying with the man

then the worst is the society/culture..
Southern Nigerian culture sees any woman above 35yrs old that is not in her husband house as a free sex object to be bleeped by anyone at anytime ( although not all sha) and hardly respected.. unless she is financially empowered..
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by friendl: 8:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Like seriously ,l don't understand your husband ,what makes me think the same lady won't cheat on him
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by chris51(f): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2021
My dear if your husband decided to marry her side chick, good luck to them.
Stay put in your home. Shame on your husband and the so called side chick. I bet you that their relationship will not last.
Let the fool come home and see that things are not rosy within.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by chris51(f): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2021
chris51:
My dear if your husband decided to marry her side chick, good luck to them.
Stay put in your home. Shame on your husband and the so called side chick. I bet you that their relationship will not last.
Let the fool come home and see that things are not rosy within.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Richy4(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Elzakzaky:

You re right about my sex and no, i wont trust her again but that does not change the fact that most men cheat.
sha dont advise ur sister like that unless u want to marry her

Good answer buddy, I like the fact that you said that you won't trust her again.. so what is the foundation/ the bases of marriage when there are no trust?
what is the idea of keeping her in that house?.... To get her tormented emotionally daily?... for her to die there serving the punishments of her husband's unfaithfulness?...I love my elder sisters, though I am the youngest, I will not let any man disrespect them because of marriage...It's like the man telling your sister saying, yea I will marry the side chick, there's nothing she or anyone that she knows can do about it deal with it...Haba!!

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by jimter44(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Some women don't know their value. you are forcing yourself on an adulterous man. Imagine the outburst of the man. May God have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70