Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband (50050 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by wisdom123heoma: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
[[[u[b]rl]font=Lucida Sans Unicode]font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Her own marriage has also ended but she is living in denial Her husband who saw no wrong in having sexual relationship with another man's wife has chosen to marry the woman, she better respect herself and divorce him for the sake of her life and her children (if any) because she has become a sworn enemy to her husband and his mistress who is to become his wife.
[/font][/font][/url][/b]
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by efficiencie(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Playloaded:
My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband – Woman Laments, Seeks Advice

A woman has sought advise from the public on how to find a solution for the problem currently bedeviling her marriage.

She revealed that her husband wants to marry his side chic who was recently chased out of her home by her husband after he uncovered her infidelity.

Sharing her story with a relationship counselor on Instagram, she distraught woman revealed that she had gone through her husband’s chat and messaged his side chic, who was also married.

She then contacted the side chic’s husband and gave him proof that his wife was unfaithful. .

The narrator said that her husband then came home and said his side chic’s husband sent her packing, and if they don’t reconcile, he would have to take her as his wife.

Read her write-up

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-marry-his-side-chic-after-i-reported-her-to-her-husband/

It's either the woman is provoking her husband to do something stupid or the man has foolishly played himself into the charm of the side chic. Clergymen who join couples in marriage need to include a curse in the wedding vows that if either one of them attempts to have amorous relations with another man or woman whilst still married to their spouse they will die immediately. This would help men and women know the intentions of the their spouses before the wedding because they way marriages end these days it seems most men and women have already made up their mind to cheat after their wedding!
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by dayounglor(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
This kind Ten Commandments wey no get "Thou shalt not make unto you any graven image". na catholic get am

greenie77:
Her own marriage has also ended but she is living in denial Her husband who saw no wrong in having sexual relationship with another man's wife has chosen to marry the woman, she better respect herself and divorce him for the sake of her life and her children (if any) because she has become a sworn enemy to her husband and his mistress who is to become his wife.

There is even a possibility of the husband being the biological father of his married lover's son.

The 6th and 9th commandments.
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by sooperrescue(m): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2021
greenie77:
Her own marriage has also ended but she is living in denial Her husband who saw no wrong in having sexual relationship with another man's wife has chosen to marry the woman, she better respect herself and divorce him for the sake of her life and her children (if any) because she has become a sworn enemy to her husband and his mistress who is to become his wife.

There is even a possibility of the husband being the biological father of his married lover's son.

The 6th and 9th commandments.

I was looking at the commandments and I did not see thou shall not bow down before any graven images. Who modified the list ?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Paulplayy: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wanted to comment from my carnal mind but the Lord put his spirit of Righteousness into me and mandated me to say this to his people.

'These are perilous endtimes children of God, men must not slumber because the enemy wants to win plenty souls to hell.

My Bible tells me in Genesis 8:22 that "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest shall never cease".

He further tells me in Galatians 6:7 that "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap".

The mumu woman could not share a preek in peace and ended up breaking up someone's home, now her own is broken and you expect me to pity her.

Never!
You think our God was joking when he said that he works in mysterious ways?

Is this the same nwa that I know on a nigeria today WHATSAPP group?
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by bepositive11: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2021
mardis:
So the husband is even proud cheating with a married woman, he is doing to his fellow man what he can't tolerate. Well, the wife shouldn't worry herself at all. She should just ignore the man, there is no point in leaving the marriage because that is what the side chick wants. She should just transform herself to be more sexy, dress sexy. Pay attention to her appearance. If she is fat, she should try and loose weight. Attend occasions and function where she can meet and hook up with friends especially male friends.

I don't even know what to write, but if am in her shoes i will know what to do without raising a voice.

I don't think her husband even loves her anymore. I think he loves the side chick. The fact that's he's even willing to accept the side chick's child, it shows how serious he is about her. How much he cares

I think their marriage is dead and gone
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by mardis: 4:08am On Sep 22, 2021
[/quote][quote author=bepositive11 post=106039655]

I don't think her husband even loves her anymore. I think he loves the side chick. The fact that's he's even willing to accept the side chick's child, it shows how serious he is about her. How much he cares

I think their marriage is dead and gone

Yeah dead and gone but she has to remain there and teach him some lessons
Re: My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband by Mindlog: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
omonla10:
life is not always 1 + 1=2..our mothers endured more to keep d family from breaking thereby saving us from D unknown.. Man will always be polygamous, know this and k ow peace.. Every man is polygamous at heart, na just say liver pass liver

If you have really studied Human Sexually and worked around sexuality, you will understand that not every man is polygamous at heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen / Too Hard To Believe Marriage Break Up Stories / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.