Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno (29318 Views)

FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Uche Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by PerformOrResign: 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Former President Jonathan and I to FFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xh-2YC4-po

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Isobug: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Op, are you Mr Reno Omokri? E get why

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Validated: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK has NO political base, even ward congress he never won for PDP, what is all the brouhaha about?

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Greatpoet(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmmmnnn
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by kidap: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Baba Reno is right

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by assent: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Isobug:

That's not the issue. Focus on the issue like a matured mind.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by brosom(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Y'all let that motherf**ker be,

Nigeria ain't easy no more, not for u not me and nobody,

People gotta do shit to survive under the motherf**king mannequin in that stone house.

Shit..!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Arewalegend: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
May God forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us...Ameen
Arewa number one
Aboki way get level

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Bornsinner7: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
I agree even though I didn't watch the video

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by 27Pushing30: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Smiles crap as usual

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Betece: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reno Omokri is a man of mysterious tendencies, he can subdue, overdue and in cure retrospective osmosis.
Jonathan on the other hand is pivotal and Bonvita when it comes to depreciating paralysis in a candle, he singlehandedly upheld a coercive concussion without diagnosing it for further exploitation .
I hate talking about FFK honestly, so I won't say anything

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Cantonese: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Isobug:

If na ward too much. Talk about winning a polling unit for any of the parties.

2 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Horpecy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Alright sir
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by gistray: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shut up sir.

You have a price

They never price u yet

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Subzero047: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reno Omokri is in this thread

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Beverages: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Isobug:

Op is Reno, You can't tell me otherwise!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by BigSarah(f): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
sad E be like say Reno too go Defect undecided

Talking too much about APC than Opposing them lately

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by wwwihy: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reno is the op..who gets time to copy this fugitive video from YouTube and be placing here on nairaland for views. He is preparing ground work for his master, former President and himself for impending decamp to APC.

It is only author of a video on YouTube that can copy word for word of a title as what was posted above.

Op= Reno

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by hucknall: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Those that watched the video should summarice abeg

5 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Eriokanmi: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Dem don come again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
What's all the fuss about FFK's defection to another party? Is he the first politician to do so? Wasn't he at one time in APC before moving to PDP? Didn't Atiku defect from APC to PDP? Didn't Obaseki defect from APC to PDP? I didn't see anyone make a mountain of a molehill whenever politicians defect from APC to PDP, it only becomes an issue whenever it's the other way round. The level of hypocrisy in this country is of astronomical proportions
....and for those with single digit IQ who have been cheering FFK and describing him as "man with balls" and with all other appellations when he was in your camp, well, suck it up, we warned you he's a crackhead and an unstable fellow. Moreover, he never signed any pact or agreement with you to always support PDP.
As the saying goes, "fool me once, shame on you, but fool me twice, then shame on me" ....FFK has succeeded in fooling you multiple times because you allowed yourselves to be driven by hate instead of rationality. Please save us the sermons, your favourite attack dog, FFK, has gone to APC(not like he's of any value to the party anyway) and there's nothing any of you can do about it than rant all day on nairaland!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by psychologist(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omo this will be interesting

Even tho I abhor apc and all that concerns it, I love Fani Kayode because he is witty and know his onions, most especially his command of English.

I know he will respond to Reno, and I will be delligently waiting grin I like seeing too intelligent people face off..

As a non partisan, let me grab my popcorn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Ibomrep(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
All for their selfish interest�
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Omicron007: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
shocked

Reno Omokrikri is just trying to be relevant. Deep inside, he knows that politics is just about interest.

FFK is just a typical Nigerian politician. Forget his command of the English language, that guy has nothing to offer.
He is just a puppet who is already sucking the hairy balls of his masters.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Coly2012(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Make una non vex Oooooooooo, watin he talk self

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Kajaard: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reno is right. FFK is a political prostitute and a bloody turncoat.

8 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by kedeojo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Validated:
FFK has NO political base, even ward congress he never won for PDP, what is all the brouhaha about?
we all know that but you people praise him each time he attack the president and he bacame your favourite.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Passionate888: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
angry

kedeojo:
we all know that but you people praise him each time he attack the president and he bacame your favourite.
tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin Reno Reno !

4 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
FFK, here and there! Too much ado about nothing!

He just made us to realise that former president Obasanjo judged him right!

3 Likes

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by spinna: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.