Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno (29337 Views)

FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Give Us 8 Years Before Comparing Us With PDP, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Uche Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Former President Jonathan and I to FFK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Xh-2YC4-po
Renon kare keep quiet your Boss Gej may join APC so even if you are not politician we stand by all politicians are prostitute they will be jumping from one party to another except few, like Fintiri our Adamawa state governor who refused to join APC till he became governor of our state under umbrella of PDP, and his type of politicians are few, I never taught any southeast or south south governor will join APC but Dave umahi has joined ayade also has joined, Jonathan may join since it's how it started with ffk and today he has joined, as you said you are not official member of PDP so also you will become unofficial member of APC it's matter of time Mr renon kare
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Validated:
FFK has NO political base, even ward congress he never won for PDP, what is all the brouhaha about?

He is for image laundering purposes. A perception Changing personality/agent.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Karemarealty288(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Beverages:

Op is Reno, You can't tell me otherwise!

And he made valid points .....FFk is a political parasite.

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by onuman: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Validated:
FFK has NO political base, even ward congress he never won for PDP, what is all the brouhaha about?

FFK has political thug value. That’s why he appeared important for Buhari who has perfected plans to “anoint” his successor through INEC magic and thuggery.

Buhari has positioned his tribesmen and people of his religious faith in INEC, the Judiciary, the Legislature, the security forces, and the Governors forum, to help him “anoint” his successor in 2023.

That’s why politicians are trooping to APC.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Help2020: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Former President Jonathan and I to FFK

APC did what sir Alex fegurson use to do to other teams..If your team has a striker that disturbs man unitd yearly fegurson will buy the striker and bench him to avoid disturbing his team.APC bought ffk to avoid the attacks on Buhari and APC, they are not after him winning election for them..They knw he can't win any election.

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by micellgevity: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign is Reno's monica on NL. We gat u 2day. Happy to discover this.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by bet9ja(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:

The reason I like Reno is that, he speaks with facts irrespective of the consequences. The truth is, Femi has no political weight in his grassroot, I can bet with any amount if he can win ordinary chancellor in is local government. His latest move is unbecoming. He just buried his dead political relevancy. Let's watch how people will ask him to shut up and shitdown if he dares to attack just like he always does.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by ChikeGreat: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
Reno Omokri using every single opportunity to drag more views to his YouTube channel.

I see you, Sir!!!
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by DSoj(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
This guy should shut his dirty mouth. He's a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by ChikeGreat: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Again.

Mr. Reno, when last did Goodluck Jonathan attend any PDP meeting!!?

The handwriting is obviously on the wall that GEJ is considering his options currently and might move when the coast seems clear.

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Anijay1212(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Reno Omokrikri is just trying to be relevant. Deep inside, he knows that politics is just about interest.

FFK is just a typical Nigerian politician. Forget his command of the English language, that guy has nothing to offer.
He is just a puppet who is already sucking the hairy balls of his masters.

Sucking hairy balls?
Yuck!! That is disgusting.
angry
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by dwilliams: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Oga Reno…. As i de wait for your daily nuggets… you just wake up one morning block me… Na wa o
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Emma1Oj(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Validated:
betrayal bro... Two of his closest freedom fighters pardi are in jail. After which he defected to apc. It's a mission accomplished for him hence he defected to be awarded.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Deadlytruth(m): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2021
Masterito:
FFK talk too much swearing up and down, same can't be said of Atiku.
You obviously never listened to Atiku in the days when he just defected from the PDP to the then AC in 2006.

1 Like

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by NGpatriot: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Fani-Kayode meets GEJ, keeps mum on alleged plans to dump PDP for APC

After his controversial meetings with leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, days before, former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani- Kayode, on Tuesday evening also met with former President Goodluck Jonathan.

The former minister met with Jonathan at his Abuja home on Tuesday evening amidst rumour that he may have concluded plans to dump the Peoples Democratic Party for APC following his series of meeting with leaders of the ruling party in the past few days.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/02/10/fani-kayode-meets-gej-keeps-mum-on-alleged-plans-to-dump-pdp-for-apc/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web&amp=1

It's called moving on.

FFK moved on with his life while you losers sit around obsessing over the man, you lazy cowards should try to move on sometimes, it's liberating.

Reno ode mumu, GEJ your Boss gave FFK the go ahead to decamp to APC just like many orders.

They visit GEJ today and decamp to APC tomorrow.

Your OGA is APC, his family members are APC, GEJ and PMB sef are like brothers, Aisha and Patience are now pady pady, but you on the other hand, you are irrelevant, your rant and importance is limited to twitter junction with ipobian dead enders fans.

Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Felimax(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2021
wwwihy:
Reno is the op..who gets time to copy this fugitive video from YouTube and be placing here on nairaland for views. He is preparing ground work for his master, former President and himself for impending decamp to APC.

It is only author of a video on YouTube that can copy word for word of a title as what was posted above.

Op= Reno

Quite an intelligent observation, take it from me.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Felimax(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:

[s]It's called moving on.

FFK moved on with his life while you losers sit around obsessing over the man, you lazy cowards should try to move on sometimes, it's liberating.

Reno ode mumu, GEJ your Boss gave FFK the go ahead to decamp to APC just like many orders.

They visit GEJ today and decamp to APC tomorrow.

Your OGA is APC, his family members are APC, GEJ and PMB sef are like brothers, Aisha and Patience are now pady pady, but you on the other hand, you are irrelevant, your rant and importance is limited to twitter junction with ipobian dead enders fans.[/s]

SPITS!!!! Trash.
just get out of here
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by NGpatriot: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Felimax:

SPITS!!!! Trash.
just get out of here
[/s]

Igbos are always barking like bingo instead of making sense..
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Felimax(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

[s]Igbos are always barking like bingo instead of making sense..[/s]

SPIT cheesy cheesy cheesy Oga just shut up joor!
Tramadol sense you have up there.
Please, respect yourself and get out.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 19, 2021
PerformOrResign:

Mr Reno, we know this is you. All this noise from you is because you're not in power. I dislike Buhari's style of leadership but you're not a saint. We from Niger Delta know how your boss was busy empowering criminals from Niger Delta and did not significant project for the region. He was, to me a failure to the people of Niger Delta.

We can see through you; you're only bitter because you lost, nothing more. Please let us be. We don't need you and your boss again nor do we need Buhari. We need a competent leader.
Re: Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno by Lugianostar(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Allow the Igbo in-law @ FFK

He is just naive and shady in all he does??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud / Governor Fintiri Addresses The Press Over Adamawa Governorship Election / Keyamo To Onaiyekan: Dear Daddy, your Comments Are becoming unstatesmanlike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.