Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" (7021 Views)

How To Respond To The Question "Why Do You Want This Job?" In An Interview / How Do You Respond To This Kind Of Question? / How Can I Respond To "Do You Have Any Specific Access Requirements"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by assisttohire: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
How To Answer The Interview Question; "What Interests You About This Job?"
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Christane: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
becus I always have passion for d job.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Geedy: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
M
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Geedy: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Me:Your thought is good as mine, same reason you are working! gringringrin

31 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by slawormiir: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2021
Because una dey pay better money

Kalas

22 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by salbis(m): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Money, money and money!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Klass99(f): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
smiley
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by ChristineC: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
because enduring hunger is not a virtue.

niggga I'm broke!

20 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by BadNews: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Because I love doing what will benefit the public

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Saskay44: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
My stomach

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by RichThugg: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
Me:
What interests me about this job is the fact that you can’t do it on your own, and that is why I’m about to be hired
tongue

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by bukatyne(f): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
The money cool
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by confirmedniggae: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
I will respond thus:

Sir, there is nothing that interest me because i just know that riches and poverty are both vanities and thereby i choose my own vanity which is to get rich by jumping unto this job thereby making a living to be able to take care of my beautiful wife and my cute son.

Aside all these reasons i mentioned, nothing really is interesting in the offer because siting down for 10 hours a day is just slavery but for now, I don't have choice .

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Ahmback(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
the money

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by NwaNimo1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Philip4564(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Because I need the money biko

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by dangoteinlaw: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
Coz I'm broke" simple as that

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahhahahaha no idea
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by FalseProphet1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Just tell them that you're glad that you won't have to borrow to eat anymore, and I see them agreeing with you

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by AL1ENWARE(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
simple....just say, anything to avoid been idle as the devil workshops are getting more leased out.....BTW, if you're into gaming and graphics, check out the fairly used ASUS 17"screen core-i7, 8GB RAM, 2GB Nvidia GPU for sale on my signature.
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Goldenheart(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.

Na Sapa Wan kill me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by AntiWailer: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Big Bweast and Yansh motivates me.
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by chally4real(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Before going for the interview.. You should have read about the company.. Atleast knowing what they do will insight how to answer

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by lessonotes(f): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
Because it will grant me the opportunity to grow and also impart positively to the company.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2021
I dey always lost my mind wen I am being ask that question
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by Mindlog: 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
It gives me the opportunity to put into practice what I have been trained in, be part of the team providing holistic service to patients and their families.

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by pTomz(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
I don't know, I just wan work

1 Like

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by CelestineNelson: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
Answer: Haba Oga,the same thing wey interest you Na weting interested me oo,
Next question please
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by DesChyko: 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
S
A
P
A
Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by lessonotes(f): 5:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
pTomz:
I don't know, I just wan work

grin grin

I jus wan collect salary and buy phone grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Respond To "What Interests You About This Job?" by inoki247: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
What intrest me is dat I hear say u people no dey owe salary undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Denna Rossi Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Huawei Telecoms Recruits Graduates / I Just Missed A Job Due To Incapable Hands At Pruvia Consulting Limited,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.