Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st (14277 Views)

2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
donprinyo:

PDP will always be the last hope of Nigeria.

A hope that hasn't brought the country and quality form of infrastructure whatsoever? Guy you're a fool PDP is not the solution
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by donprinyo(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Abohboy:

A hope that hasn't brought the country and quality form of infrastructure whatsoever? Guy you're a fool PDP is not the solution
Foolish dream made you to support a dead brain for presidency. I'm pretty sure u have never invested a dime in dis country.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2021
donprinyo:

Foolish dream made you to support a dead brain for presidency. I'm pretty sure u have never invested a dime in dis country.

I never supported APC and PDP and my contribution to the nation habe been greater then yours.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by donprinyo(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2021
Abohboy:

I never supported APC and PDP and my contribution to the nation habe been greater then yours.
Story, invariably you are part of this mess
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2021
donprinyo:

Story, invariably you are part of this mess

How am I part of the mess if i've never supported those that put us in the mess how does that even make sense?
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Abohboy:

https://punchng.com/utomi-naabba-unveil-new-political-movement-october-1/

Is this the big new leftist party you were talking about?
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 1:29am On Sep 25, 2021
Hueman:

Is this the big new leftist party you were talking about?

Centre Left or essentially social democracy not leftist
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Abohboy:

Centre Left or essentially social democracy not leftist

Femi falana has good politics so I trust him. I don’t know about the other ones tbh.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 25, 2021
Abohboy:

APC quite literally fielded Buhari a person who had led in the past and destroyed Nigeria's economy if you actually believed that Buhari would be a good leader you are the problem for not learning from our past mistakes and most members of APC were once members of PDP or tried to be members of PDP.

Concerning the manifesto and candidates all of that should come in due time in my opinion Moghalu should be fielded as their presidential candidate and the rest like Falana, Sowore, Ezekwesili etc. Be fielded as gubernational candidates in their individual states that should be best and if Moghalu follows his manifesto we'd get our restructured Nigeria in 2 years so by 2025 we'd have a new constitution by 2024 and recurrent expenditures would be drastically reduced by 2025 as well so we'd be straight onto a path of prosperity and development.

Ewww not Moghalu. That man is a certified ass licker. sad

Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Abohboy: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2021
Hueman:

Ewww not Moghalu. That man is a certified ass licker. sad

He said he was imperfect did he not? If you were a true Nigerian you'd understand the system of respect for your elders to a certain degree he never said he was a good leader simply wished him happy birthday and moved on and if you even bothered to read his manifesto you'd see why he's a good potential candidate for Nigeria
Reducing recurrent expenditure by 50 % ( Currently eats up 98% of revenue)
Restructure the nation into a federalism
Draft a new constitution
Create a fund to make PPP projects more accesible
And that's just the start there's nothing wrong with Moghalu and Nigeria needs change NOW, this party MOP that I introduced you to cannot win an election come 2023 we need a new progressive leader who will give us the constitutional and economic reforms that Nigeria is begging for and if that doesn't take place soon then Nigeria will cease to exist
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
Abohboy:

He said he was imperfect did he not? If you were a true Nigerian you'd understand the system of respect for your elders to a certain degree he never said he was a good leader simply wished him happy birthday and moved on and if you even bothered to read his manifesto you'd see why he's a good potential candidate for Nigeria
Reducing recurrent expenditure by 50 % ( Currently eats up 98% of revenue)
Restructure the nation into a federalism
Draft a new constitution
Create a fund to make PPP projects more accesible
And that's just the start there's nothing wrong with Moghalu and Nigeria needs change NOW, this party MOP that I introduced you to cannot win an election come 2023 we need a new progressive leader who will give us the constitutional and economic reforms that Nigeria is begging for and if that doesn't take place soon then Nigeria will cease to exist

I’ve been down this road so many time and I know better. That fool is acting like he has to be friends with the ruling elite to win. Why must he respect these people that destroyed this country. This what having no principles gets you. Someone like falana can easily be supported because that man has been involved in grassroot movement. If he can compromise like this he will compromise in office. When someone shows you who they are do not look away.
Re: Falana, Utomi Others Set To Unveil New Political Movement On October 1st by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Is To Abia What Mandela Is To South Africa - Abia Commissioner / BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport / Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.