Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque (44066 Views)

Ayo Ojediran, OAU Lecturer, Slumps, Dies In His Office / Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by spirul77: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
Slurity:
Chemistry in Nigeria is dead. That man is one of the greatest pillar Chemistry ever produce in Nigeria
abeg rest. No be only dead na late.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by assent: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
MightySparrow:
Straight to Al - Jaanah, best way to die. RIP Sir.

Don't be so sure.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cajal:

Just as PASTOR ADEBOYE SON COULD NOT BE SAVED
ALL SOULS SHALL TASTE DEATH

Just like I’ve replied someone before about this.
But I’ll clear you on this again, The son of Pst Adeboye is in heaven because he served a living God who created heaven and earth and including you in it, so to live is CHRIST and to die is GAIN.
I just wish ur eyes are open

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by IJOBA11: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

ONLY JESUS SHALL RETURN AND TO HIM THOSE WHO ARE SAVED SHALL RETURN
THIS GUY IS AN ANTI CHRIST, GUYS PLEASE AVOID HIM
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
walexsho:

TB Joshua the Ritualist?

Allah the bastard slave?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by GoodnewsAdeleye: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
He was my Lecturer through out my days at the University, the man sabi Chemistry. Great loss, it is well.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
THIS GUY IS AN ANTI CHRIST, GUYS PLEASE AVOID HIM

If I’m am an Anti christ, then who are you?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by afo001(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
RIP Sir
His textbooks then made chemistry simple to understand
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Exodora: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
With the rate at which people slumps thesedays . Is time people should know how functional their heart is .
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by IJOBA11: 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

Trash you call the word of God until reality sets in. Brother just repent now you’ve got the time because when the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD comes there’ll be no repentance.
BUT THE SAME CHRIST SAID THAT HE WAS SENT TO ONLY THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL, HE EVEN COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES NOT TO GO THE WAY OF GENTILES BUT TO THE LOST CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

BROS SHEY YOU NOR SABI WETIN GENTILES MEANsad
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by kolaaderin: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

As if the “sudden death” syndrome can’t send him to hell for living for one useless rotten allah and Mohammed combined??

Death is inevitable, what matters is where are you when you die.

If only the dead could talk I’m very sure by now he’ll be warning every Muslim how Islam is a scam by now
You will get well soon.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
MightySparrow:

Story, person wey go dey collect better bulala for buttocks by now for hell fire.
ONLY JESUS CHRIST SAVES

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by micxwell(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
mikaael:

We call it Big Abbas and small Abbas
Confirm Ladokite grin cheesy
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by stevedeey(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hmmm...Big Abass and Small Abass textbooks 100L in 2005 come to mind. He was a blessing to Chemistry, Lautech and Nigeria. Sleep well Big Abass
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by NairaMaster1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
MightySparrow:

So when you die in mosque your sins are forgiven? Wonderful.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
kolaaderin:
You will get well soon.

You will never get well if you keep denying JESUS
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by IJOBA11: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

If I’m am an Anti christ, then who are you?
YOU ARE GOING AGAINST CHRIST TEACHINGS AND THERE’S SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR THAT HERE OR HEREAFTER.

KEEP ON INSULTING GOD AND HIS HOLY ONES
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by iberu001(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from

Professor Abass Olajire, a senior lecturer at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, on Friday slumped and died in a mosque while observing Solatul Jum’at, Siggy reports.

A lecturer who confirmed his death to said both staff and students from Chemistry department are currently mourning and in panic mood.

One of the medical students that was at LTH when he was brought in during Jumu’ah also told our correspondent that he died at Ansarudeen Mosque while praying and was quickly rushed to teaching Hospital where he was confirmed dead.

https:///lautech-professor-abass-olajire-slumps-dies-in-mosque/

What a loss to Lautech,he was a good man and so friendly. He taught me when I was in 100l at Lautech ,I used his book small Abass. I also remembered how we always visited him during ileya to eat ram meat then when I was in school. May his should rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by AnanseK(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
He died because allah cannot save

So foolish. Who can save you from death ?

TB Joshua and Pastor Adeboye’s son couldn’t be saved.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by walexsho(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
See eh, make una talk the truth of the matter. ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE ANYONE OF YOU, JUST CONFESS AND ACCEPT HIM WITH YOUR HEART AND HE’LL SAVE YOU. DON’T BE DECEIVED, ALLAH,MOHAMMED, HINDU,ATHEISTISM CAN NEVER SAVE YOU. ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST NOW AND BE SAVED COS HE’S ON THE WAY TO TAKE HIS OWN HOME
It is high time you realise that Jesus never wanted to die on the cross hence he called on God and he never died on the cross cos it is stated clearly in the book that only an accursed die on the cross.
He was nailed on the cross close to the end of sunset the day before Sabath cos pilate was aware of his innocence, went into comma and was brought down before the Sabath and taken to the Sepulchre. He was treated with Aloe in the Sepulchre and later came out of comma. He told his Disciple he was going in search of the lost sheep of Israel. Read the book titled "Jesus in India" to get full detail of his later life cos the Bible could only give his account up to age 30.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by micxwell(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
Iliveforever:

Just like I’ve replied someone before about this.
But I’ll clear you on this again, The son of Pst Adeboye is in heaven because he served a living God who created heaven and earth and including you in it, so to live is CHRIST and to die is GAIN.
I just wish ur eyes are open
Is in heaven? Bro really?
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by IJOBA11: 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
kolaaderin:
You will get well soon.
ANTI CHRIST IS IN OUR MIDST BRUH
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by micxwell(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2021
walexsho:

It is high time you realise that Jesus never wanted to die on the cross hence he called on God and he never died on the cross cos it is stated clearly in the book that only an accursed die on the cross.
He was nailed on the cross close to the end of sunset the day before Sabath cos pilate was aware of his innocence, went into comma and was brought down before the Sabath and taken to the Sepulchre. He was treated with Aloe in the Sepulchre and later came out of comma. He told his Disciple he was going in search of the lost sheep of Israel. Read the book titled "Jesus in India" to get full detail of his later life cos the Bible could only give his account up to age 30.
What is this again? grin

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
BUT THE SAME CHRIST SAID THAT HE WAS SENT TO ONLY THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL, HE EVEN COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES NOT TO GO THE WAY OF GENTILES BUT TO THE LOST CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

BROS SHEY YOU NOR SABI WETIN GENTILES MEANsad

You don’t expect me to reply you when you’re quoting from the Quran book of death
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by perestroika19: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Haa naa this man write the chemistry textbook wey I read for part 1.

Rest in peace Professor. embarassed
Yes the red cover textbook used by PD students and 100level. I thought the man left for Methodist church's university,WUSTO, at a point

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by IJOBA11: 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
micxwell:

IF YOU ARE SMART ENOUGH, YOU WOULD HAVE NOTICED THAT HE IS A DEVIL INCARNATE
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
micxwell:

Yes. Once you die in CHRIST you’re saved and sorted at the right hand of JESUS

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
walexsho:

Once you stop quoting from Quran book of death, then I’ll reply you

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
AnanseK:

So foolish. Who can save you from death ?

TB Joshua and Pastor Adeboye’s son couldn’t be saved.

Both are in heaven rejoicing while the useless fool called Mohammed is cry every morning and night as his rotten buttocks are kicked hard by the dreaded demons

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by walexsho(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2021
micxwell:

What is this again? grin
It's time to make your research and don't be like bokoharam who is been lied to. All the afforementioned are stated clearly in the Bible.
Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by Iliveforever(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE GOING AGAINST CHRIST TEACHINGS AND THERE’S SEVERE PUNISHMENT FOR THAT HERE OR HEREAFTER.

KEEP ON INSULTING GOD AND HIS HOLY ONES

Your god allah and Mohammed is a bastard and I spit on their demented fore heads

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Professor, Abass Olajire Slumps, Dies In Mosque by micxwell(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
walexsho:

It's time to make your research and don't be like bokoharam who is been lied to. All the afforementioned are stated clearly in the Bible.
Lied to? Jesus didn't die on the cross? He went into a comma...... In your own bible.
It's alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Muslims Students Of UNILAG Protest Today / Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / These 17 Funny Photos Tell The Story Of Every Jamb Exam Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.