Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed (34987 Views)

Obituary: Dr. Chike Akunyili's Burial Poster (Photos) / Burial Poster Of ACP Oliver Abbey, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members In Anambra / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Vabama: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Shared with Caption ,...

TRIBUTE TO MY SOLDIER BOY(#OZOMBOLU_DADDY) AND PRAYER WARRIOR. ACM AMOS SOBOSU

A song writer said

"God be with you till we meet again;
By his counsel's guide, uphold you
With his sheep's securely fold you.
God be with you till we meet again."

For everything thing there's a time and season. Your time started some 22years back and ended 13th September 2021.
You were full of life and hope. Fun to be with, always talking about gospel music artist, and you always wanted to help with the little you have, I burst into tears seeing you educating those children on that video. We have been friends for years far back when I was writting weac I enjoyed every second spent with you cause it was full of life and hope.
I lack words at this point but I take solace in the word of God that says
" And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saint the spirit, that they may rest from their labours and their work do follow them".

Rest on #Amos_d_hope

Source; https://www.facebook.com/kingkelvin.tena/posts/546173173128226

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by DoctorDree(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2021
Heartbreaking

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by IJOBA11: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2021
WHO SEND AM

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by GOFRONT(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2021
Chaiii

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by McStoic(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2021
IJOBA11:
WHO SEND AM

As in eh

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Georgekyrian(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2021
Boy who send you, abi una no dey see well shocked

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Truthissupreme: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2021
I don Taya for RIP

If you be southernern and Christian just have sense and stay away from the Islamic war game in the north

Na your head Dem go still use take rehabilate the Terrorists when kill you

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Perfecttouchade: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rest on soldier

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Ihatemumu: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Chai
Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by chigoziri2403(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
What motivates people to join the military?

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by akeeng: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Death; the least of my worries

RIP young man

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by peppermint7(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Joining Nigerian Army is at your own peril
Rip to the dead

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by kenzysmith: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wait o I go tell my papa and mama say I wan be solider wey be say I no smoke weed . he done die go before tommorow reach them don forget say one person die buhari don fly go us summit after summit he aide go arrange one white olosho for am . if na only me they this country this country go burn to ashes is not my business. If I am in the position to sell this country na 2 seconds

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by SportsHD: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Looks like airforce S.F. Damn.

He died on a war that's sponsored by the government.

I just saw his last video. May he rest in peace.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by beautyhd: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
Damn, gone with those cute dimples.

RIP young man, thy country failed thee

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Brimstone77: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ok...

That name thou...is that ROYAL surname or middle name ni?

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Charmingrascal(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
I saw this guy's video motivating pupils in one dilapidated North East school

What he was telling the school children "When ever I wake up in the morning, I say to myself I will be great, now say after me I will be great, I will be useful to my generation". With excitement and enthusiasm the pupils repeated this after him.

Now he is no more.
He was killed in his prime.
May God console your family, you paid the supreme price you died for a Nation that will not honour you.

Your mates are doing Yahoo but you took up military job to survive and feed your family

May God forgive your sins and rest your soul and may you find the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by zinaunreal(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Finally Nigerian army don finish o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by irodam1: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Its well ooooo. Will the World ever have peace. The guy is so youthful and had beautiful kids.

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by gistray: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
How I wish he knew he died for absolutely nothing.... V3ry funny maybe joining the army is his own way of committing suicide

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Bunmhi(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
RIP
Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Shaolin0147(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Good ànd lovely, all Nigerian army and security personnel deserve death

I have my reasons though

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by Franking: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
The same as one committing suicide.

No further comment.

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by FiverrTutor(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Wonder what Young folks from the south are looking for in the Nigerian Army

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by deebrain(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by izubext007: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nigeria.
Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by zhunterz: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Rip soldier!

Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by EricSmallz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Too bad
Re: ACM AMOS SOBOSU: Burial Poster Of 22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed by EmperorTolson: 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
RIP to the dead
Na something go push am to join Nigeria army

4 Boko Haram Militants Apprehended In Konduga During Governors Visit (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar, Buba Marwa (Photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises