Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah (15508 Views)

‘I Won’t Reply Idiots In Democracy’ – Ahmad Gumi On Calls For His Arrest / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman / South-East Governors Won’t Apologise To IPOB – Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Demigod22: 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Aketi is doing what a man should do.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Born2Breed(f): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Better...silent is the best answer
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by sabreal: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
You don't need to be stupid all.the time

You can take some break from the realm of stupidity

StrongInBed:
Good,the only Yoruba Man without inferiority complex..his Igbo wife is giving him so much mind.. I Love this man and he is not even a descendant from Afonja like FFK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by ZIAZI(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
We have been talking about cows, cows, and cows since 2015. We could as well change our national currency to COWRIES.

How is it that a supposed private business is now a national issue? And someone from the Southeast prays for God to bring someone that will continue with policies like this in 2023.
NIGERIA AS A COUNTY IS RETROGRESSING WITH THE SPEED OF LIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
Silence is the best answer for fools cheesy
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by sultry69(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
StrongInBed:
Good,the only Yoruba Man without inferiority complex..his Igbo wife is giving him so much mind.. I Love this man and he is not even a descendant from Afonja like FFK.
Go and tell that to your coward yeastern mumu called governors.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Babastrong(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
This is a governor with balls. law number 7: enter action with boldness.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by fergie001: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Lol, how have you been?
Fine, Sir
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Akuruoulo(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
lalajnr:
How do aspect a litterate someone to reply Uncircumcised illiterate grin grin grin

I always repeat myself we have only two governors in the southern part of Nigeria Akeredolu and Wike grin grin grin

NA TRUE TALK U TALK.
MY SOUTH EAST GOVERNOR'S ARE THE WORST

If you know other governor you can come and prove it grin grin grin
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nicely done sir. They can rent another writer to write whatever English they wish to because am sure those bastards understand only fulfade
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by StrongInBed: 11:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
sultry69:
Go and tell that to your coward yeastern mumu called governors.

Shut up coward, when did you found voice in Nigerian politics bloody opposition.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by StrongInBed: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ayomi90:

Inferiority complex dey worry u, so far the Yoruba governors have been the ones showing FG pepper, ur own governors are hiding in the hut drinking palm wine while Fulani soldiers ar killing ur brothers in the name of IPOB

See coward talking
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by MrHeff(m): 12:35am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
if it is ignorant wife giving him so much mind, then why haven't the SE governors exhibited this so called mind too? Na fufu dey inside your head
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Lightorder: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2021
lalajnr:
How do aspect a litterate someone to reply Uncircumcised illiterate grin grin grin

I always repeat myself we have only two governors in the southern part of Nigeria Akeredolu and Wike grin grin grin

If you know other governor you can come and prove it grin grin grin
so true. Nothing to prove
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by ogwumgbe: 1:59am On Sep 19, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

The next president of Nigeria, we need you there sir to deal with those Futajellon bastards
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Onogiede(m): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2021
sabreal:

You don't need to be stupid all.the time

You can take some break from the realm of stupidity

is here to cause destruction & you will be surprised he's not an Igbo tribe,.. God will surely expose you all....they keep trying to make Yoruba and Igbo enemies
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Ayomi90: 7:13am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

See coward talking
But u r d one showing signs of cowardice. Lats time I checked Fulani soldiers are busy killing ur brothers like Chicken.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by StrongInBed: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Ayomi90:

But u r d one showing signs of cowardice. Lats time I checked Fulani soldiers are busy killing ur brothers like Chicken.

Still you cry when we killed guluk and other Muslims like you through ESN and unknown gunmen... sense is far from you mumu coward tribe.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Lugianostar(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2021
You guys shouldn't bow to the pressure of their ranting ?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by sultry69(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Shut up coward, when did you found voice in Nigerian politics bloody opposition.
Lunatic,you have no bearing.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by StrongInBed: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2021
sultry69:
Lunatic,you have no bearing.

Your mama dirty clitoris.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah by Ayomi90: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Still you cry when we killed guluk and other Muslims like you through ESN and unknown gunmen... sense is far from you mumu coward tribe.
Mumu, so anyone that doesn't agree with u is a Muslim, ur parents just wasted all their money on u. grin cheesy

Is Guluk a Yoruba man? Flat headdd, no space for brain. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Buhari Dead? / Bayelsa PDP Expels Eight Of Jonathan's Political Associates, Others / 2019: PDP Announces ‘generation Next’ Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.