Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale (6830 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / 2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats / Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over N3billion Slop Oil Sale - Kelvin Adegbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by RZArecta(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s]This is a government committed to transparency. By investigating the issue raised by the article it has shown that non adherence to due process won't be tolerated. Let's remember most of the PDP e urchins in this thread singular problem isn't corruption it is because NNPC recorded profits that were an illusion under their locust king administration. FYI a company can make profit even if there are cases of malfeasance.

Under the locust king, Alison Madukwe not only misappropriated funds but refused summons by the NASS to clarify such misdeeds. The PDP e urchins then not supported such evils but applauded it.[/s]
kpomo boy, tell your ogas to allow Dieziani come and defend herself in open court , they should set aside the case Magu instituted stopping the woman from defending herself in Nigeria. It's a simple matter cool

1 Like

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by effty(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s] "Any person who is obsessed with proclaiming his so called integrity at the slightest opportunity but won’t investigate, much less fire, shady characters he has appointed to work with and for him can’t possibly be truly a person of integrity. 

From PTF to The Buhari Organization (TBO), Buhari has consistently protected corrupt close aides from the consequences of their ethical and legal infractions.

This attitude of mollycoddling corrupt but loyal aides and appointees while pretending to be a man of “integrity” who is “fighting” corruption is getting worse by the day indicates that, in spite of self-righteous declarations to the contrary, Buhari is himself morally indistinguishable from his crooked cronies.

There is no point recalling Buhari’s overprotection of corrupt and disgraced former Secretary to the Government of the Federation Babachir Lawal.Buhari actually wrote in his personal capacity to exonerate Lawal of corruption charges, but was later forced to eat his own vomit by firing him.To this day, Lawal hasn’t been prosecuted, is still a regular visitor to the Presidential Villa.

So it is impossible to deploy the resources of logic to argue that Buhari has integrity.He doesn’t. Well, unless integrity means something to Buhari supporters other than what it actually means in the English language."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/amplite/adeosun-s-nysc-certificate-is-as-fake-as-buhari-s-integrity-260912.html
poiZon:

Era of integrity indeed..
Oh.. My.. God..
How southerners keep supporting this foolish and clannish imp still surprise me.
The entire structure of NNPC is controlled by fulanis yet southerners that are employed to be image launderers r joining to shout ONE NIJERYa
BeeBeeOoh:
Buhari's administration and 'Integrity' should not be in the same sentence.

Please, always remember thanks
Make una understand me abeg. Me sef tire for this kain integrity.

1 Like

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by Arda1000(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
This is a government committed to transparency. By investigating the issue raised by the article it has shown that non adherence to due process won't be tolerated. Let's remember most of the PDP e urchins in this thread singular problem isn't corruption it is because NNPC recorded profits that were an illusion under their locust king administration. FYI a company can make profit even if there are cases of malfeasance.

Under the locust king, Alison Madukwe not only misappropriated funds but refused summons by the NASS to clarify such misdeeds. The PDP e urchins then not supported such evils but applauded it.
funny enough u think u made sense

1 Like

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by otokx(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2021
The refineries ought to be privatised and all the workers put on voluntary retirement.
Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by poiZon: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2021
effty:

Make una understand me abeg. Me sef tire for this kain integrity.
I understood u wella...
And there are people still shouting this integrity till today..
Buhari is a common thief.

1 Like

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by poiZon: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
This is a government committed to transparency. By investigating the issue raised by the article it has shown that non adherence to due process won't be tolerated. Let's remember most of the PDP e urchins in this thread singular problem isn't corruption it is because NNPC recorded profits that were an illusion under their locust king administration. FYI a company can make profit even if there are cases of malfeasance.

Under the locust king, Alison Madukwe not only misappropriated funds but refused summons by the NASS to clarify such misdeeds. The PDP e urchins then not only supported such evils but applauded it.
This is 6yrs and 3months and some weeks mister integrity took over, still noise, noise and more noise, what is stopping buhari the fool and lowkey thief to bring maduekwe to book?
He is the minister for petroleum, also defacto chief justice if Nigeria cos the old dead almajiri is non functional.. He owns and controls the judiciary and legislature, what stop buhari from punishing thieves he assumed stole from NNPC?
U r defending a known thief, crook and dumb looter, under buhari nigeria now consumes more than 100million litres of fuel daily from 30million he inherited from GEJ who was utterly corrupt... I know ur brains won't decipher this info cos its being programmed to be useless and stuck when buhari is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by Houstency(m): 8:54am On Sep 19, 2021
poiZon:

This is 6yrs and 3months and some weeks mister integrity took over, still noise, noise and more noise, what is stopping buhari the fool and lowkey thief to bring maduekwe to book?
He is the minister for petroleum, also defacto chief justice if Nigeria cos the old dead almajiri is non functional.. He owns and controls the judiciary and legislature, what stop buhari from punishing thieves he assumed stole from NNPC?
U r defending a known thief, crook and dumb looter, under buhari nigeria now consumes more than 100million litres of fuel daily from 30million he inherited from GEJ who was utterly corrupt... I know ur brains won't decipher this info cos its being programmed to be useless and stuck when buhari is mentioned.

Lol grin na finishing you give the retarded e-urchin. Same Locust King his beloved Bubu has been romancing and not brought to face justice! At the point online apologists realised they are just pawns used for political gains, then we can have less idiots been used.
Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Audio summon......fulani man go summon him fellow fulani man say wetin happen. They did not summon him for the missing NNPC funds, its just oil slop..mtchew!
Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by Bluntemperor: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2021
viralinfo:
Wicked people..defrauding the nation. Setting up different company with same director just to lower bid amount...sure they have to give answer..truelly an insider job..when thier are lots of private and public company who are ready to pay better offer for this same bid..God Will keep exposing you all..

Amen!
The Nigerian elite continue to deceive,even the issues of bandits, Killings, Kidnapping and terrorism and Power generation can't be fixed,abi?
Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Under corrupt PDP, money was circulating.

Under Integrity APC, only one or two families share the money.
Re: FG Summons Mele Kyari Over ₦3 Billion Slop Oil Sale by clothingonline(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
All this people want to crash the Economy totally

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Allow My Daughter Do What I Did With Ojukwu - Bianca / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / What Could Have Earned These Army Officer This Kind Of Punishment? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.