Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,718 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (6786 Views)

Where Is Uncle Gbawe / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Well, this is not meant to be a joke, even though I am a big fan of barca, but his attitude these days especially his threads shows that he really needs something.

After reading this reply by sincerenigerian
This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side

www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda#30767999

I think I'll have to agree with the above because barca is indeed doing this to please a particular PDP girl on NL.

Here: www.nairaland.com/2059122/why-western-brethren-drumming-much#29151758

Barca: Never called you a baby but the report on me is not too pleasing. [size=15pt] I am ready to correct every wrong misconception you have about me. [/size] Someone like you should have a favorable perception towards me .

Julian: grin that's all I can say

Barca: At least we are getting along . CYM

Donphilous after noticing their love tango grin grin come put hin own jara top am grin

Donphilous: @Juliaann & Barcanista, una don still reach here just, just now?! Hmmm, fear has started gripping me already o.

See barca's reply to donphilous

Barca: lol...Bros, what is more pleasant than Juliaann for the Christmas?

Julian's reply to donphilous

Julian: Am for GEJ and his Buhari's pikin so its never gonna work

The above reply shows that even though the girl also have some crush on barca, wink wink but the only problem pointed out by her is the GEJ and GMB issue.

But barca is not ready to giv up on that so he said

barcA: We are both Nigerians, so it's gonna work grin wink

julian: Yes we are but :X

Finally ^^ grin, but is dat all? No. But what again

barca: Are you on skype?

baba don use style ask for contact...lols grin

julian: SURE but am not gonna add you

barca: Surely, you will add me as long as I am not rude.. (your siggy)

Her siggy? wats with her siggy? **quickly checks her siggy** heres her siggy: Am allergic to rude and mannerless nigro's so you berra watch it,:, All APC members dont follow or PM me maka URA Off for now
The underline is the koko reason why shes not giving barca her contact

julian: and who told u that?

Barca: Your signature is very clear . Let's skype

SOURCE: www.nairaland.com/2059122/why-western-brethren-drumming-much#29151758

Conclusion: Sadly cry though the PDP babe didnt give barca her contact on that thread, why? becaue she doesnt like to receive PM or that she doesnt want to have anything to do with apC members. What can Barca do to gain her heart? cry perhaps sincerenigeria was saying the truth with his quote up there.

MY OPINION THOUGH cool

Cc: Gbawe cleverly eighthread vedaxcool 1stcitizen berem obiagelli lacasa Genbuhari

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
nonsensical nonsense grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mehn...so all these people are kids afterall? Smh Going back to work.

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by chamboy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Womanu

I have forgiven him sha, same as firefire

Sai buhari jare

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
I've always known barcanista to be a womanizer. I once caughthim in pet section derailing someone's thread just to discuss how to give a nairaland girl his number. I warned him that day that PDP might use a girl to trap him someday. Check the belowthread from pet section which he derailed

www.nairaland.com/2016906/lovely-6wks-female-rott-pup

7 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:
nonsensical nonsense grin

hehehe grin grin commenticulous comment

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ok, I just checked out the babe cheesy cheesy cheesy
@op, don't you think she deserved an award for that, causing real katakata grin grin grin grin grin
No evil weapon fashioned by the PDP shall prosper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

berem:
That Julian of a moniker might just be another Banega. Men disguising as female to get attention from men on Nairaland. grin
If its because of that moniker Barcanista switched to PDP,then its really unfortunate.

I still don't believed he will switched side just like that, I believe he's still a Progressive until he said otherwise.
I hope he's unbanned, so he can defend himself on this allegations .

#Sai GMB/PYO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by EdCure: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
What that traitor did is the reason why I don't acquaint myself with anyone on NL while promoting the APC with the most ruthless efficiency. I have been able to share my views, however extreme and sometimes chauvinistic they may appear here, without having anybody to appologise or explain to.

I have been cautious of that barcanista's conspicuously liberal stance on matters bothering on GEJ's sinister policies of late. His well noted rebel opinions and ethnic conservatism are all covert strategies of making himself available for the highest bidder. Now that he's been conquered, his first assignment is to work as a tool to discredit his former associates in the pro-APC group.

An ultra-liberal political associate is always a ticking time-bomb. But he's got bills to pay, though.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by D9ty7(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha... For this LAND of NAIRA?
Anyways, make I buy this plot of land before our people comes around to shout Sai GEJ and Sai Buhari.
This is another likely propaganda for the PDP. Buhari and his men are womanizers. Am pretty sure Omokri and FFK are following this thread already.

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
He's just a jobber job.

3 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

hehehe grin grin commenticulous comment

Nothing do you bro, your head dey there. wink
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by theSpark(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hehe This investigation no be here oh. Pheeww grin

4 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I've always known barcanista to be a womanizer. I once caughthim in pet section derailing someone's thread just to discuss how to give a nairaland girl his number. I warned him that day that PDP might use a girl to trap him someday.

Yoruba will say " Eni awifun oba je ogbo" roughly translated as "He that has ear let him hear" had barca listen to you back then maybe he wound'nt have fallen into this "KOTO AYE" grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Yoruba will say " Eni awifun oba je ogbo" roughly translated as "He that has ear let him hear" had barca listen to you back then maybe he wound'nt have fallen into this "KOTO AYE" grin grin

Iro lo ba de jo, ko si koto Kankan ni bi kan afi "KOTO ORUN" Ile aiye nyi an to. Igbakan olo bi orere.

Orere Laiye. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Boobsucker: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin

Thunder fire your ancestors @Op
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by garrix8: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
So it was all because of kpekus....

Barcanista you fall hand sha....

6 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
That Julian of a moniker might just be another Banega. Men disguising as female to get attention from men on Nairaland. grin

If its because of that moniker Barcanista switched to PDP,then its really unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by omanzo02: 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Crime scene investigation (CSI) grin

4 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Boobsucker: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:
@op, don't you think she deserved an award for that, causing real katakata grin grin grin grin grin
No evil weapon fashioned by the PDP shall prosper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anumanu my love (that means if you're not a she-male)
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
You guys should let this issue rest abeg......already lessons learnt by everyone.

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
berem:

I beg you help me see ngenekwenu lately ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by chamboy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:

you tòoo dn dey cwause kasala for my brain
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Juliaann, see allegation against you oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

I beg you help me see ngenekwenu lately ? cheesy
say what?

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Firefire(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
I am not a criminologist/psychologist for nothing sake.

dreamer... you better wake up before dem go use kick wake you. Fake!

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Rilwon y this cry
Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

[s]dreamer... you better wake up before dem go use kick wake you. Fake!
[/s]

tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Rilwon: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:

Iro lo ba de jo, ko si koto Kankan ni bi kan afi "KOTO ORUN" Ile aiye nyi an to. Igbakan olo bi orere.

Orere Laiye. cheesy

Beeni igbakan olo bi orere, ayee o lo bi opa ibon, bi obinrin kan o ba gba funi asi wa titi wa siwaju, se dandan ni.

Nipa ti PDP.... bi iro ba lo logun odun, bope boya ojo kan ni otito ma ba... Igba otun detan cool cool

EEYAN FUN BUHARI aka March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Juliaann(f): 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Firefire:
Juliaann, see allegation against you oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
the thing tire me o!

@Op please leave barcanist.a alone

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Look at barcanista derailing thisdog for sale thread in PET SECtion because of a girl.

www.nairaland.com/2016906/lovely-6wks-female-rott-pup/1

2 Likes

Re: What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) by jorlons(m): 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abeg make una free d guy already. No need for further investigations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu / Check Out The New NDDC HEADQUARTERS Building, Port Harcourt. Pictures. / NUPENG Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.