Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG (11690 Views)

2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC / FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches / Buhari Approves Farm Estates In 109 Senatorial Districts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by DMCY: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
Afonja Christian ranting unnecessary.. Islamophobic baboons.
There's shortage of meat in this country and y'all lowlifes have to drink Alcohol, and if you drink Alcohol you most eat meat. Seems like y'all want to start eating humans in the open.

We allowed y'all to come and do business in the North without discrimination, but you don't allow single northerner to live in the SE and SS only few in South West. Anyways is find with us, cus multiculturalism is the best way.
Ole! Family awon land grabber grin
Why’re you this pained? You want to take our land we say No and then the name calling start grin grin grin

Ofon!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Skillsnigeria: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Legend44(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2021
Pls can u list just one state outside the northern region in Nigeria that Sabo does not exist and who are the people living there. Almost every town in every state has a street called Sabo
Tissaia:
There's shortage of meat in this country and y'all lowlifes have to drink Alcohol, and if you drink Alcohol you most eat meat. Seems like y'all want to start eating humans in the open.

We allowed y'all to come and do business in the North without discrimination, but you don't allow single northerner to live in the SE and SS only few in South West. Anyways is find with us, cus multiculturalism is the best way.

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by NaijaRealtor: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
I see nothing wrong with the creation of farm estate, I'm fully in support of the FG on this.

That's ruga in disguise. They only changed the name.

Or you want fulanis to start taking over your lands, raping and killing your people?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by excel101(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

Them don dey surface small small.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by asamaigho(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
I see nothing wrong with the creation of farm estate, I'm fully in support of the FG on this.

Farm estate doesn't mean arable farm estate (crops)...."farm" was just used as an ambiguous word to confuse people like you.
The intent is to get the land and put cattle farmers there.
Don't always be in a rush to accept anything until u know it's entirety.

8 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:

Where's is it anywhere in the world where the federal government establish farm estates?
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by skywalker240(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
Abokii disguising as a southerner, shove your burukutu opinion down your burukutu butt hole.

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

POOR HUNGRY FUTA JALON WANDERER!!!

I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT EATEN GOOD FOOD FOR DAYS

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by MrSocrate(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2021
Southerners doing business in the North pay tax, buy land and build shops and residential houses or rent shops and where they live. What do Fulani herdsmen do in the South? Do they buy grasses to feed their animals or land to settle down or ranch their animals? Do they pay tax?
Tissaia:

11 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Tissaia(f): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

POOR HUNGRY FUTA JALON WANDERER!!!

I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT EATEN GOOD FOOD FOR DAYS
send me your account number... I'm serious
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by twilliamx(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

We eat poultry and fish, you are just another senseless northerner with a brain the size of a peanut. How else can you call the south west islamaphobic when half of us are Muslims! The only difference between us is that we live in peace with other religions..You are saying you allow us to do business in North in peace so northerners are not doing business in the South? Is cow business the only business of the North? We will not tolerate the enforcement of rash and uncultured fulani on our people. Look for land elsewhere..while we drink alcohol, your community is being ravaged by hard drugs. Nobody holy pass..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Tissaia(f): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2021
DMCY:

Ole! Family awon land grabber grin
Why’re you this pained? You want to take our land we say No and then the name calling start grin grin grin

Ofon!
What land mtwss
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by tonyson010(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:

What is farm estate ??

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
send me your account number... I'm serious

YOU NEED TO BE CHECKED IN A PSYCHIATRIC CENTRE

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
What land mtwss
Are they given land for free in the north?
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by tonyson010(m): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2021
MrSocrate:
Southerners doing business in the North pay tax, buy land and build shops and residential houses or rent shops and where they live. What do Fulani herdsmen do in the South? Do they buy grasses to feed their animals or land to settle down or ranch their animals? Do they pay tax?

He is a propagandist. Spreading falsehood.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Tissaia(f): 8:02am On Sep 19, 2021
maynia:

Are they given land for free in the north?
yep
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
yep

So tell me the location where they have given Fulani killers? And why they still disturbing us then?
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by twilliamx(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
Please bro, respect yourself.

I'm speaking for myself and on behalf of my state alone, and am sure you and I are not even from the same state.

Is just my opinion. I'm with the FG on Farm Estate, but it should be for states only interested in it.

Ogbeni keep kwayet! ..are you the governor of your state...what right have you to talk on behalf of your state?

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by obyrich(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
FG has no business doing business.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by DECLAN2015(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

Truth is bitter
Please search your soul.
Do people doing business in your land kill,maimed or destroy anybody's property The atrocities that the killer herdsmen which are strongly suspected to be fulani is unimaginable.
Please stop playing victim bcis you are not.
Buy land like normal citizen
Ranchers your animal
And leave I'm peace with others
Is that too much to ask
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Tissaia(f): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2021
maynia:

So tell me the location where they have given Fulani killers? And why they still disturbing us then?
what Fulani disturbing you. Y'all lowlifes are exaggerating because of your hatred towards Buhari
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Tissaia(f): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2021
DECLAN2015:

Truth is bitter
Please search your soul.
Do people doing business in your land kill,maimed or destroy anybody's property The atrocities that the killer herdsmen which are strongly suspected to be fulani is unimaginable.
Please stop playing victim bcis you are not.
Buy land like normal citizen
Ranchers your animal
And leave I'm peace with others
Is that too much to ask
no is not
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by mp3ree: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

Oga go sleep, which business did you allow us do in the North?
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by yommygift15: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Still waiting patiently for that day a NOTHERNER will write a sentence without error, or which one is "ANYWAYS IS FIND WITH US"
Tissaia:

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by RiceProducers: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2021
This is stupid. How can you reject something good for your economy because you are afraid?. What if Buhari leaves power and a southerner becomes President?
Nigeria is now on full blown low IQ mental regime and the majority and worst of the lot are on social media. The governors are just responding sympathetically to the idiocies becauae 2023 is near
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by SirJerrie(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2021
"...We are not under dictatorship but democracy.”

Buhari wants to colonize Nigeria by all means...
From RUGA to the Open-grazing bill... Now farm-estates
All in a bid to make sure the Fulanis are strategically placed to make their final plan work...

WAKE-UP NIGERIANS
WAKE-UP SS
WAKE-UP SW
WAKE-UP SE
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Tissaia(f): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2021
yommygift15:
Still waiting patiently for that day a NOTHERNER will write a sentence without error, or which one is "ANYWAYS IS FIND WITH US"
fck off. English slave
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by FreedomArmy: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
like we don't have farms already. With the fg fixation on peoples ancestral land,we all know the end point. The end point is create farm estate and let the herders have it.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by FreedomArmy: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2021
RiceProducers:
This is stupid. How can you reject something good for your economy because you are afraid?. What if Buhari leaves power and a southerner becomes President?
Nigeria is now on full blown low IQ mental regime and the majority and worst of the lot are on social media. The governors are just responding sympathetically to the idiocies becauae 2023 is near
shut up there. From ruga to grazing route and now farm estate all in a bid to plant his murderous kinsmen across the country.
Do you headslammers think Nigerians are stupid or what?
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by SirJerrie(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2021
RiceProducers:
Very myopic comment.
You're very unreasonable!!!

Gullible Nigerian!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Convention: APC Govs Insist On February, Pass Confidence Vote On Buni / Lamido’s Son Detained For Fatal Accident / Can We Compare Ghana To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.