Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,465 members, 7,861,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG (11698 Views)

2023: We Can’t Force Candidates To Attend Debate – INEC / FG Replies Afenifere, Says Farm Estates Not Ruga, Ranches / Buhari Approves Farm Estates In 109 Senatorial Districts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by orisa37: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2021
You-cant-force-farm-estates-on-states-Pa-Adebanjo-Ohanaeze-Gani-Adams-tackle-FG.

COOOOORECT: COOOOORECT: COOOOORECT

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Kwara1stson: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2021
From RUGA to cattle colony to grazing reserve to graving routes n now farm estate. Werey ni awon government yi Sha.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Sbabanani: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2021
I don't know where this govt lost their sense. this is a development, why can't they just go and build it to every state that needs it i. e to all northern states and leave south. i think is even opportunity for north to get special development .

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Premiumwriter2: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Flyingngel:
It is left for the Southern Governors to reject it or the citizenry lead a mass protests across all Southern state. I really don't understand Buhari's fixation on land?
there's nothing not to understand about buharis fixation on land.

He's sole aim is to steal land and give it to his kins men..the fulanis.

He came up with that water way bills which says all lands around the water ways belongs to the federal government.

We rejected it. He came with RUGA. And then grazing routes and now farm estates.

All attempts made with all these policies was to grab land and give to cattle herders... The fulanis.

There's nothing mysterious about buhari other than him being a cheap land thief. But he won't succeed. His tenure will end and he'll go back to daura with his tail between his legs. With southerners becoming even more awoken to the power play of the North.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by walemoney007(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2021
twilliamx:

Ogbeni keep kwayet! ..are you the governor of your state...what right have you to talk on behalf of your state?
The Governor of my state see nothing wrong in it, he didn't even talk about it.

So you should be the one to keep quiet.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Chiefsir(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
Please bro, respect yourself.

I'm speaking for myself and on behalf of my state alone, and am sure you and I are not even from the same state.

Is just my opinion. I'm with the FG on Farm Estate, but it should be for states only interested in it.

You should speak for yourself alone. Do not say you are speaking for your state. In which capacity please?

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by olasquare: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2021
By all means, the fulanis are looking for massive lands across the states which in the future they can claim to be their ancestral lands. It is very clear buhari is the arrowhead of this plan

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by walemoney007(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Chiefsir:

You should speak for yourself alone. Do not say you are speaking for your state. In which capacity please?
My State Governor is not against it. He would have spoken out if is against it.

I'm in total support of the FG on this.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by DMCY: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
What land mtwss

Ask your ab.okis people or una band.it members cheesy grin cheesy
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by bobowaja(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:

I'm speaking for myself and on behalf of my state alone, and am sure you and I are not even from the same state.

Is just my opinion. I'm with the FG on Farm Estate, but it should be for states only interested in it.
The poster that challenged you was right. You are truly dull. You can only post for yourself not your state. Abi na only your vote carry your gov enter?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Fafesot: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
Afonja Christian ranting unnecessary.. Islamophobic baboons.
There's shortage of meat in this country and y'all lowlifes have to drink Alcohol, and if you drink Alcohol you most eat meat. Seems like y'all want to start eating each other in the open.

We allowed y'all to come and do business in the North without discrimination, but you don't allow single northerner to live in the SE and SS only few in South West. Anyways, is find with us, cus multiculturalism is the best way.
Only Gawd can settle the disagreement between your brain and your fingers or mouth.
How are the business activities of southerners wrecking havoc in the north?
You Fulani are the reason for Nigeria backwardness.
2023 will soon be here by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Tissaia(f): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Fafesot:

Only Gawd can settle the disagreement between your brain and your fingers or mouth.
How are the business activities of southerners wrecking havoc in the north?
You Fulani are the reason for Nigeria backwardness.
2023 will soon be here by God's grace.
how many fulani president we have before Buhari?
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
what Fulani disturbing you. Y'all lowlifes are exaggerating because of your hatred towards Buhari

And you are sycophantic because you are a slave to the elite.
I hope that exaggeration gets to you and your family soon!!
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Kholar211: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
There's shortage of meat in this country and y'all lowlifes have to drink Alcohol, and if you drink Alcohol you most eat meat. Seems like y'all want to start eating each other in the open.

We allowed y'all to come and do business in the North without discrimination, but you don't allow single northerner to live in the SE and SS only few in South West. Anyways, is find with us, cus multiculturalism is the best way.
you maggots must surely bring religion to everything. Anyway, Southerner has decided you can kill yourself for all we care, Parasite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Awoleesu(m): 9:43am On Sep 19, 2021
alphaeus212:
Gani Adams the only Yoruba man who fails to join betraying squad. Baba live long cool

Thousands of Yoruba men and women out there who haven't bowed to the Baals of our time!

Aketi dey there
Many politicians follow...
Many traditional rulers follow...
Many online and offline ordinary Yorubas dey there too!

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by milastranda: 9:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Another cow/cattle wahala again...
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by onuman: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/You-cant-force-farm-estates-on-states-Pa-Adebanjo-Ohanaeze-Gani-Adams-tackle-FG
Trouble looms in Imo state over this farm estate thing. The Imo state governor has been on the move to acquire land for Buhari’s farm estate programme.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by otosa(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
I see nothing wrong with the creation of farm estate, I'm fully in support of the FG on this.

Modified: I still stand my ground on this, there is nothing wrong in farm estate, so far nah indigenous people go dey in charge.
but it should be under control of state government and anything aside that is a scam by Federal Government
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by onuman: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:
I see nothing wrong with the creation of farm estate, I'm fully in support of the FG on this.

Modified: I still stand my ground on this, there is nothing wrong in farm estate, so far nah indigenous people go dey in charge.

But they are creating farm estates for Fulani herdsmen for open grazing.

Buhari knows well that open grazing of cow is no more in vogue; yet he pursues open grazing because it’s a route to distribute Fulani population all over Nigeria.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Fafesot: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
how many fulani president we have before Buhari?
I don't really want to talk about the number of fulanis we had in power and how they've been destroying the country before the advent of democracy. I like to make reference to the present and I'm starting with Buhari.
He and his administration have been pain in the butt of all Nigerians, the fact that we have this present administration excessively occupied by Fulanis and which is the worst administration we've ever had indicates that you people lack the intellectual capacity to rule and nepotism, bigotry and religious fanaticism dwell in your blood. This is not a case of how many fulani president Nigeria has had, it's a case of what happens to Nigeria whenever they climb the seat of power.

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by hopexter(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
what Fulani disturbing you. Y'all lowlifes are exaggerating because of your hatred towards Buhari

Lowlifes scavenging and roaming around peoples back yard calling another lowlife, what an irony grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by walemoney007(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2021
bobowaja:

The poster that challenged you was right. You are truly dull. You can only post for yourself not your state. Abi na only your vote carry your gov enter?
Please, I don't have time for unnecessary argument.

My state governor haven't come out to condemn the move by the FG.

I'm in total support of it.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by dapolaw(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2021
You are missing the point, it's because the people has lost trust and faith in the government... So they don't trust them and every move they make is suspicious no matter how good the FG try to paint it. Fulani Herdmen don open everybody eyes.

quote author=RiceProducers post=105958402]This is stupid. How can you reject something good for your economy because you are afraid?. What if Buhari leaves power and a southerner becomes President?
Nigeria is now on full blown low IQ mental regime and the majority and worst of the lot are on social media. The governors are just responding sympathetically to the idiocies becauae 2023 is near[/quote]
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by fombi: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2021
Buhari and his tribalistic and islamist mindset, he's seriously hiding under the title of federal government to steal the rest of the country for his people. Nigeria has never gone this low. In the 21st century this is happening, I blame Yorubas for all the problem of the country they brought Buhari.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Stupid people
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by BanevsJoker(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
walemoney007:

You aren't speaking on behalf of anyone.
You can give out that your 1 room apartment to herders of you want, but that's all you can give.
Who elected you Governor of your State? Gullible BMC.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by FakeUnity: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Flyingngel:
It is left for the Southern Governors to reject it or the citizenry lead a mass protests across all Southern state. I really don't understand Buhari's fixation on land?

foolanis are landless immigrants, they need your lands to convert their status from marauding visitors to natives.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by FakeUnity: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

Mooslim mugus.

Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Danjikanbauchi: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Buhari and northern leaders are criminals.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by walemoney007(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
BanevsJoker:

You aren't speaking on behalf of anyone.
You can give out that your 1 room apartment to herders of you want, but that's all you can give.
Who elected you Governor of your State? Gullible BMC.
You can cry all you want bro, it changes nothing.

The Governor of my state is not against it.
Re: You Can’t Force farm Estates On States, Pa Adebanjo, Ohanaeze, Others Tackle FG by Babathanks(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

I always think that is only ipob that insult Yoruba in this platform. You guys always rule with divide and conquer, I think hausa are more smarter than Igbo and Yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anenih Drags Alhassan Garba To Court For Threatening Electoral Violence / Do You Know That Senator David Mark Has 4 Wives? / Badeh Loses Bid To Stop Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.