Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? (11403 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by YesBoss1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
There is nothing essential about knowing the day , month , year or actual encounter of being born again. What matters is that you are, pure and simple.
There is nowhere in the Bible where dating is required or even mentioned. Live your life according to God's will and purpose, frivolities will never take anyone to heaven.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Renman: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

To be born again is not an easy task. I have been born again several times and i know i will still give my life to christ in the future then fall back to sin. Not that i am proud of this lifestyle but i find it so hard to resist the urge to gobble dicck anytime i saw it dangling in my spec body.

Truth be said, nobody is truly a genuine born again, even seasoned men of God are not.

I once saw a man that had erection inside church at just staring at my cleavage. It was so surprising and heartbreaking to see a man uselessly and helplessly having erection inside the church.

My friend once told me how she was wet inside church because she sat close to one hansome guy like that who was her spec and she started having fantasy of the guy holding her and making love to her before she knew what was happening she was raining down there.

My God have mercy on my soul.
Sorry to ask, are you a Harlot
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Polynek(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
4 me nothing like a date of being born again. Unless u are a pagan b4 u convert to Christianity
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Renman: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Very possible. I do not remember the date I got born-again but I'm sure what's important is that I am and that I have a real relationship with Him.
I strongly doubt the date is important to Him.
So how did you became born again
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Maximus85(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Only God knows. Because he's the one who chooses who to be born again. Or those in Pentecost 33CE, did they choose themselves to be born again? Nahhhh.

To be born again means baptism by water and spirit. You can get baptized by water but by spirit God chooses.

So all these people saying confess your sin and accept christ as your personal lord and savior are just joking. Cos anybody can say those things and still continue in sin.
To be born again is more than what humans can do or influence. Jesus was born again by water and spirit baptism. If you are born again.... You must have these two baptisms.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Renman: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maximus85:
Only God knows. Because he's the one who chooses who to be born again. Or those in Pentecost 33CE, did they choose themselves to be born again? Nahhhh.

To be born again means baptism by water and spirit. You can get baptized by water but by spirit God chooses.

So all these people saying confess your sin and accept christ as your personal lord and savior are just joking. Cos anybody can say those things and still continue in sin.
To be born again is more than what humans can do or influence. Jesus was born again by water and spirit baptism. If you are born again.... You must have these two baptisms.
If you confess your sins without Forsaking your sins, you are not born again!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Maximus85(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Renman:
Confessing your sins does not make you born again. Don't be deceived. As a human, you can't forsake sins. At least not when God's kingdom has not come.

And confessing your sins does not mean you're still not a sinner. Born again means getting baptized by water and spirit. No human can baptize you with spirit. Only God chooses those to be born again.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Renman: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maximus85:
Confessing your sins does not make you born again. Don't be deceived. As a human, you can't forsake sins. At least not when God's kingdom has not come.

And confessing your sins does not mean you're still not a sinner. Born again means getting baptized by water and spirit. No human can baptize you with spirit. Only God chooses those to be born again.
Keep talking from your head!!! Open your bible and read:-

"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and Forsaketh them shall have Mercy." Proverbs 28:13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Kay25(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
It's not compulsory heaven knows you and then you will experience changes in your life and that's the fruit of it and what matters
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
AntiChristian:
Even Jesus was not born again!

These Christians sha!

Shey you know the meaning of Born again sha? Had it been your paedophile messenger was born again, he wouldn't have died such a miserable death
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
The concept of being Born again is delusional I tell you. The true is that, now and then, people will always struggle to be responsible and righteous and there's possible of one failing and rising again.

That you accept Jesus's life and death and believe in him one million times you ultar those wordings or so doesn't mean that you're born again.

Now this one is asking if it's possible to forget the day she was born again? seriously.

Christians are confusing themselves.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by BelovedofLord: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=107398928] shocked

To be born again is not an easy task. I have been born again several times and i know i will still give my life to christ in the future then fall back to sin. Not that i am proud of this lifestyle but i find it so hard to resist the urge to gobble dicck anytime i saw it dangling in my spec body.

Truth be said, nobody is truly a genuine born again, even seasoned men of God are not.

I once saw a man that had erection inside church at just staring at my cleavage. It was so surprising and heartbreaking to see a man uselessly and helplessly having erection inside the church.

My friend once told me how she was wet inside church because she sat close to one hansome guy like that who was her spec and she started having fantasy of the guy holding her and making love to her before she knew what w
Vannesy, i feel ya!
Nobody holy, pas!!
Get married to your spec of d**k and save yourself from avoidable immoralities and STDs!!
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by octaflav: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
cutecommend:
Many people know the actually date they were born again. But for someone who don't know the actual date, but can remember the encounter, should we put such people aside?. Knowing the actual date of ones salvation is not a compulsory proof of salvation but it's essential . If I may ask? Those very uneducated people who got born again in the villages those early days, do they remember dates? or do they even know about dates? Someone may know the period he or she got born again, or may know the encounters and scenarios, but may not know the actual date. A proof of salvation is a change of life in which others can see the crystal clear evidence of Christ's nature in you....

If you are very sure you are saved, and can remember the year, month, scenarios and encounter, but cannot remember the actual date, don't think you are not saved if someone says you must compulsorily know the actual date.

Knowing the actual date of salvation is a very good job thing. It is good for references and accountability of ones progress in faith. But it is not a compulsory proof of salvation. The only compulsory proof of salvation is a clear change of ways; not doing the sinful things you did before; all by the enabling power of Jesus Christ in you after accepting Him.

Happy Sunday.

Thank you for this post. I think the issue is NOT REMEMBERING date one got born again. The challenge is that a lot of people don't know what it means to be born again. Remember when Jesus spoke to Nicodemus, saying that He MUST be born again. That word MUST is very profound. If you are not born again, you are not a Christian. The only qualification for you to be called a Christian is that you are born Again.

That brings us to another matter. How does one get born again? There is a Spiritual Principle : You must believe that Jesus died for your sins and that he arose for your justification AND you must SAY it with your MOUTH acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life. ROM 10:9-10. So, there is a BELIEVING part and there is a CONFESSING part. (Remember not confessing your sins, as so many believe).

Once you have done that 2 Cor 5:17 comes to play in your life. You are indeed a new specie (creature) that has never existed before. Some people will ask how is this possible?. Remember, Man IS a spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body. What got born again is the real you and not your body - which is housing your spirit (you) while you are here on earth. Man does not need the body outside the earth realm. That's why when people transit, their body is left behind

I got born again 24th January 2007. God bless you.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Polynek:
4 me nothing like a date of being born again. Unless u are a pagan b4 u convert to Christianity
I share same thought with you. and that happens when the person is baptized.

But, born again is the tactics of New generation church for soul hurting and it's working for them.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Renman:
forsaking your sin is just one step.. because you might still struggle and fail again.
That concept of being born again should not be the real deal.

Life in Christianity is a struggle but can be assisted with the help of God's spirit and grace in us through his son .
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Renman:
Keep talking from your head!!! Open your bible and read:-

"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and Forsaketh them shall have Mercy." Proverbs 28:13
The quote says that you will obtain Mercy and receive forgiveness, is that the born again we are taking about?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Slavishbenin: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
LordReed:

So what?
So your foolishness bc u saw 'f' grin
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by deebrain(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lol.

Funny.

It depends on the experience that led to your being born again.

The deeper the experience, the more likely, you will remember yours.

However, remembering the dates of such is not that important.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Slavishbenin:

So your foolishness bc u saw 'f' grin

You are so stupìd since you can't see I say nothing about female. Such a dumbass.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Gospel2Day: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=107398928] shocked

My friend once told me how she was wet inside church because she sat close to one hansome guy like that who was her spec and she started having fantasy of the guy holding her and making love to her before she knew what was happening she was raining down there.

You are guilty of fallacy of hasty generalization. Just because you can't resist the urge for MouthAction and other sins, then you conclude that NOBODY is genuinely born again. You had better abandon yourself before God for days in prayers and fasting to remove the demonic urge in your heart. You have not resisted to the point of letting go of food and social interactions for seven days straight and you just jump into conclusion that nobody is really born again. Repent Hell is real and death can happen any time. Shalom.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Onelove508: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Unibener:

Being Born Again does not mean u would not commit sin.

Including constant fornication?!
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by DeRichard(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
cutecommend:
Many people know the actually date they were born again. But for someone who don't know the actual date, but can remember the encounter, should we put such people aside?. Knowing the actual date of ones salvation is not a compulsory proof of salvation but it's essential . If I may ask? Those very uneducated people who got born again in the villages those early days, do they remember dates? or do they even know about dates? Someone may know the period he or she got born again, or may know the encounters and scenarios, but may not know the actual date. A proof of salvation is a change of life in which others can see the crystal clear evidence of Christ's nature in you....

If you are very sure you are saved, and can remember the year, month, scenarios and encounter, but cannot remember the actual date, don't think you are not saved if someone says you must compulsorily know the actual date.

Knowing the actual date of salvation is a very good job thing. It is good for references and accountability of ones progress in faith. But it is not a compulsory proof of salvation. The only compulsory proof of salvation is a clear change of ways; not doing the sinful things you did before; all by the enabling power of Jesus Christ in you after accepting Him.

Happy Sunday.

It's good one knows the date he/she got born again because of reference purpose and to know how well you've grown in the faith but if you have forgotten the date it doesn't mean you won't be saved. The most important thing is to keep living a holy life without blemish till your last breath and then you will receive a crown of everlasting life. May God help us and count us all worthy of his kingdom in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by DeRichard(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Circuitlord:
Religion and confusion
SMH!

What's confusing about Christianity?
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by judedwriter(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
cutecommend:

Happy Sunday.

I remember the date I got born gain. September 14 1993.

I remember that date today and it amazes me how time flies like a jet.

The most important thing is: are you growing spiritually to be more and more like Jesus in love, power, miracles, evangelism, holiness, etc.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by sbot: 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Yes.

It’s an encounter so you’d sure know the date and event.

Mine is 30th Sept., 2004.
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Ccss: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ye
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by dapadawee: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
cutecommend:

Happy Sunday.
Some people don't take note of date. Which is a bad habit, have consult many ladies who can't remember their last LMP. However, a genuine encounter with God is not what you will ever forget. Even if you cannot remember the exact date just simple research will help. You will always remember if it was the 1st 2nd or third sunday in 2010 or one Friday evening. A simple finding but of you can't remember the year the program the person that preached you are not a born again. There must be something to guide you in remembering the date. It is an experience with the holy spirit and he is the best reminder ask him. It is not bad not to know the exact but it is bad not to have a clue and its better if you know
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by EmekaBlue(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
I was born again the day i was baptized a baby

I don't know d date
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Hmmm, you are 100 million miles from being born again. Haba! You too like that thing. cheesy
Re: Can Someone Who Is Born Again Not Know The Date He Or She Was Born Again? by adorablevic: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Having a relationship with God everyday is the most important, remembering the date isn't even essential

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Forum Watchnight Service. / Please Don't Take Christ Out Of Christmas / Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.