Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB (13408 Views)

Umahi: Blame Ohanaeze For Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by afonjaheadhunts: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
see why i like you.... i like your comedy... no single dotian in rivers state talk more of bayelsa...

Rivers and Bayelsa state are undisputable Igbo states and will soon be added to the SE with the new fond love Bubu has for SE grin tongue

The little minorities found in Rivers and Bayelsa is not enough to make it a multi ethnic state, just like we have Igala in Anambra but Anambra is purely a Igbo state same applies to Rivers and Bayelsa Igbo states kiss. wink
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Sufferingboy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Igbos are not wise at all.Was is not this same kanu that insulted everyone in south-south?

His suffering just started.

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by geemd434: 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crytokuddi:
Later these IPOB would come up here telling us how Yoruba leaders are betrayal! The thing is this country is not going to divide, this IPOB people should please rest.
After witnessing what happened at Lekki Toll gate, I stopped having hope in this country! It’s sad.

On another note I think s.eun should add the DISLIKE button just as we have like button, some people will just voice their run.bish opinion and go free and it’s crazzzyy!!

WE ARE THE RIGHT PLUG FOR ALL DIGITAL ASSETS
We buy at direct exchange rates without any percentage reduction.

We have special rates for BULK bitcoin and USDT

We also offer the following
1. Payment services to your suppliers in China, Ghana, USA and UK.
2. Amazon Checkout
3. eBay Checkouts

Check poster for our number.

BITCOIN | GIFTCARDS | PAYPAL | ZELLE | VENMO | CASHAPP |

Ibos are mumu

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by goodlife4every1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
adenigga:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/Silence-of-South-East-South-South-governors-over-Kanus-fate-suspicious-IPOB

What's the business of South South governors? We have our own problem, our own struggle, different from IPOB. That should be the headache of your 5 eastern states governors...
When we started militancy and fight against FG, we never involved any of the eastern states, your Biafra is for your 5 eastern states, get this and stop involving us.

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by oyatz(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Because nothing like south south in our constitution..all are Igboland and their cousins, Abdul face north where you've abandoned your house because of rag tag criminals, Ibos don't Care for you.

There's nothing like Igboland and their cousins in our constitution as well.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by chaloskyx: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol wike and all other Nig govt officials only fight for their pockets you should know this by now they wont even fight for you thats talking takless of a group that wants to scatter the country that they loot from
donbachi:
Ipob should go and beg wike...and watch wike fight for them.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Rivers and Bayelsa state are undisputable Igbo states and will soon be added to the SE with the new fond love Bubu has for SE grin tongue

The little minorities found in Rivers and Bayelsa is not enough to make it a multi ethnic state, just like we have Igala in Anambra but Anambra is purely a Igbo state same applies to Rivers and Bayelsa Igbo states kiss. wink
yes oo... i press ham leave u
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by afonjaheadhunts: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Captain8:
yes oo... i press ham leave u

Bayelsa Igbo minority I don humble you now abi grin
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
afonjaheadhunts:

Bayelsa Igbo minority I don humble you now abi grin
ok...
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by velocity25(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Captain8:
idenna vasel15 alias fozapi mocey ... velocity25 sergio101 afonjaheadhunts godfatherfool come and see one of brother here o..... when i told you how useless igbo is, always attaching self on Ijaw but you cocaine sniffers were yappin anyhow.....
i said it that ibos are our slaves..... ibos stop attachin yourselves on us na, abi na by force to be brother again.... we Ijos have no brother in this nigeria... proudly IZONS we are.... IJAW REPUBLIC forever
this kai-kai drinker that's crying under the Igbo descendent rulership, I understand your painment cheesy
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by EdoRabbit(f): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2021
Still better than your ugly igbo bearded women.
StrongInBed:

No reasonable Igbo will ever marry from Edo talk more of a tribe known as prostitutes and simps... rivers is not Edo get lost.muslim fool.

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
StrongInBed:
When we start to kill those from outside south East and South south soon I hope they will not cry... Time will come for that... another war loading.

Try it now, what happened to you people in Oyibo would be a child's play...

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

With the way his most adorned and appraised Ugm angels have started their madness again??�.
Akuko nkasiobi.
Until when UGM is unmasked, you can't link them to upon
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Ishitinyourlife: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:
Lol. These dumb clowns. When he was busy insulting the leaders and making threats single-handedly, he didn't know all this? When we tell these IPOB goats they need to learn how to build bridges they will start insulting and boasting that they don't need anyone.
This guy burnt bridges and goodwill and even the people who stuck their neck out for him the first time he was arrested are staying away from his trouble now.

Oh they want the same Wike they placed a bounty on his head to speak out for him? Or which SS leaders do they think are sympathetic to their cause? What about the Southeast leaders? The same ones you are trying to undermine their authority in the southeast?

I expect Emma Powerful to release another senseless statement threatening the SS governors that they will pay for their neglect after IPOB achieves Biafra. Because that's what the dumb goats are known for. Empty threats and alienating everyone.

Parents teach your children manners and diplomacy as kids. That way they won't grow up to be tactless thugs and foolish failures like IPOB leaders.

The truth about it is that you're a lowlife scammer,you tricked me into trading with you last month and you've still not send me my money back,every day you beg for time but now you're totally ignoring my calls I won't stand for this,this is not your first time of scamming people but this will certainly be your last,I will fight you tooth to nail on this.6 people I've warned me against your scams including your boss but I gave you the benefit of the doubt anyways,now I am regretting it deeply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Panel Clarifies Yahaya Muhammad's Age, Blames It On Typographical Error / Bisi Fayemi: Ekiti State First Lady Denies Contesting For Senate / Groups Hail Appointment Of Antai Into NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.