Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB (13405 Views)

Umahi: Blame Ohanaeze For Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by FakeUnity: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2021
kamalbob:

Just imagine ipob pig calling someone monkey lol. You don't even know your biological father I will swear on that. Beside what did you expect from a baby factory product abeg lol

Kamaludeen, are you 'doubting'?.....kikikikikikii grin grin

Mooslim mugu! grin

1 Share

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by guru90: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2021
I think of that one day.... None of the religious leaders are talking over Kanu's matter...
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by EdoRabbit(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2021
I would have ask you to study you history but sadly you have no history or history claims to south south, study Benin clans then you will have sense and know your place.
StrongInBed:

See mumu no bini tribe in Rivers they are all Muslims from Yoruba.

Bini my ass..your useless middle roaders as we call them have nothing in common with south east and South South,bloody awuchi Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by egunna(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2021
adenigga:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/Silence-of-South-East-South-South-governors-over-Kanus-fate-suspicious-IPOB
thesame south east and south south that kanu wanted to turn to another sambisa?una no serious.after threatening d lives of the leaders,u now want dem to speak in your favour?u must b high on pop corn.

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2021
EdoRabbit:
I would have ask you to study you history but sadly you have no history or history claims to south south, study Benin clans then you will have sense and know your place.

Go join your Yoruba brothers we share nothing in common with Una okay.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Darkcloud11(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2021
See where mnk have landed Ibo people,2023 presidency they will not get Biafra Lori iro,they think life is about hallucinating on nairaland and Twitter and calling every body that don't support their course Moslem and northern jihadist,i only learnt one lesson from this whole Igbo hullabaloo,at times you need to stoop to conquer,the SS and the SW you have been insulting U now need their help to free Ur Twitter warrior Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Omonigho1976: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2021
Christiansen:

Guy take it easy abeg. See uppercut grin
I stopped taking these ipob ranters on nairaland serious when i found out they were all a bunch of illiterate scrotums and jolly dreamers. If they have any clout, how come all the governor's of the 5 Igbo states are all wearing agbada and Fulani hat right nw

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by ba7man(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
When we start to kill those from outside south East and South south soon I hope they will not cry... Time will come for that... another war loading.
Everything na "Kill, kill, kill" for una head.
Savages.........animals. angry angry angry
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Darkcloud11(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Go join your Yoruba brothers we share nothing in common with Una okay.
who be the we hope U didn't include SS better go back to orlu and fight for your supreme leader mumu
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by paramakina202: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2021
1bunne4lif:
Nnamdi Kanu will come back safe and sound! STRONGER THAN EVER

He will be retired like Uwazuruike when he comes out.He willnever remain the same again becuase he must compromise for his freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2021
Darkcloud11:
who be the we hope U didn't include SS better go back to orlu and fight for your supreme leader mumu

Edo Muslim go join western states before none included your State in Biafra you are from Midwestern kiss the truth.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
When we start to kill those from outside south East and South south soon I hope they will not cry... Time will come for that... another war loading.
shut up... don't ever mention south south in your biafra nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2021
ba7man:
Everything na "Kill, kill, kill" for una head.
Savages.........animals. angry angry angry

Come here na, bloody terrorist
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
shut up... don't ever mention south south in your biafra nonsense...

Give me the list of States that makes Biafra or keep quiet for Life you terrorist from across River Niger.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by focus7: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Which one concerns South South with Kanu's arrest, igbos are the ones dragging South South to their agenda the South South does not consider any alliance with the igbos and their project.

3 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by GreenArrow1(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2021
Omonigho1976:
see foolish spare parts sellers creating states and nation's for themselves with China phone wey get charging port problem! The idiots cannot even enter national assembly complex cause Dem go bounce Dem for gate but e dey shop dey write Biafra constitution!!

Hahahahahahahaha!
grin
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by jneutron4000: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:
Then wetin happen to una papa btw 1967-1970 go happen to Una but this time around no second chance for Una.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2021
jneutron4000:
Then wetin happen to una papa btw 1967-1970 to happen to Una but this time around no second chance for Una.

And most useless men from your village will leave their poor wives after we've wiped them out.. this Time we will overran your useless village, uncircumcised clitoris dickhead.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by ba7man(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Come here na, bloody terrorist
I dey enter southeast well for work so no big deal.

I see how they make innocent Igbos walk with their hands up because of the foolishness of IPOB.

You guys are sitting ducks in your own home.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by jneutron4000: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

And most useless men from your village will leave their poor wives after we've wiped them out.. this Time we will overran your useless village, uncircumcised clitoris dickhead.
hahahaha we don hear, start to kill non Igbos make we see. Ojukwu make mouth pass this one las las he dress like woman run

3 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2021
ba7man:
I dey enter southeast well for work so no big deal.

I see how they make innocent Igbos walk with their hands up because of the foolishness of IPOB.

You guys are sitting ducks in your own home.

See terrorist, enter south East killl you there,I wonder if they don't noticed your guinea face and sliced your throat.. stay in your region you are not welcome here.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2021
jneutron4000:
hahahaha we don hear, start to kill non Igbos make we see. Ojukwu make mouth pass this one las las he dress like woman run

Are we not killing non Igbos from Rivers to Asaba. Soon we will get you.. at least Ojukwu is responsible for many deaths of your people..monkey.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2021
adenigga:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/Silence-of-South-East-South-South-governors-over-Kanus-fate-suspicious-IPOB
same leaders Kanu was insulting and threatening to kill their children and family if they ventured abroad.
I can't believe I ever supported these brainless, bite-less bunch of crimnals that are so lacking in organisation and brainpower.

Worthless criminals. After beating and humiliating the former deputy senate leader, which South East or South South leader will support you?

Kanu should rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Omonigho1976: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Give me the list of States that makes Biafra or keep quiet for Life you terrorist from across River Niger.
let me check your IQ what is the name Biafra derived from?
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by ba7man(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

See terrorist, enter south East killl you there,I wonder if they don't noticed your guinea face and sliced your throat.. stay in your region you are not welcome here.
After You don make mouth finish for here, you go still waka pass soldier checkpoint with your hands up like prisoner of war. grin grin grin

........for your own region again ooo......

You guys are a joke. grin

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Because nothing like south south in our constitution..all are Igboland and their cousins, Abdul face north where you've abandoned your house because of rag tag criminals, Ibos don't Care for you.
you mean we are all igbo... may you die in accident in Jesus name..Amen..Amen..
may you continue to be jobless like your south east brothers forever..Amen...Amen..
miserable and insignificant ibo tribe.... useless fulanigbo tribe... this criminal must die, come october 21 by hanging....

1 Like

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Kinematics: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

[s]After your rant come rivers and say we are not Igbos if you don't lose your Muslim life there.[/s]

See this clown. You are telling a whole Rivers man to come to Rivers and say I'm not Ibo?

Abeg I dey ph dey wait you, which area or what time do you want us to meet so that I'll say it to your ugly ipig face...

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Darkcloud11(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Edo Muslim go join western states before none included your State in Biafra you are from Midwestern kiss the truth.
so anybody that opposes ipob view is either a Muslim or a Yoruba,U are a big fool,I'm sure I are typing this nonsense from Ur 4x4 shop and hallucinating on how you will wipe out people that don't adhere to ipob rules grin grin grin

News flash Ur supleme leader mnk is still in DSS cage crying for help

Ffk Ur beloved ipob Twitter warrior has received sense

Ur people are experiencing hardship brought upon them by ugm and esn terminating yourselves.

Buhari from futa jalon is still president of Biafra grin > grin angry

He can choose to exterminate SE if he want to

Even wike governor of Rivers state swore alliance to oba of Benin extending our empire to ikwere land cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Very soon Ur foolish igwes will come and how to our oba receive sense mumu

2 Likes

Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2021
Darkcloud11:
so anybody that opposes ipob view is either a Muslim or a Yoruba,U are a big fool,I'm sure I are typing this nonsense from Ur 4x4 shop and hallucinating on how you will wipe out people that don't adhere to ipob rules grin grin grin

News flash Ur supleme leader mnk is still in DSS cage crying for help

Ffk Ur beloved ipob Twitter warrior has received sense

Ur people are experiencing hardship brought upon them by ugm and esn terminating yourselves.

Buhari from futa jalon is still president of Biafra grin > grin angry

He can choose to exterminate SE if he want to

Even wike governor of Rivers state swore alliance to oba of Benin extending our empire to ikwere land cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Very soon Ur foolish igwes will come and how to our oba receive sense mumu

You are pained Muslim fool from Edo..get Lost.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by StrongInBed: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Kinematics:

See this clown. You are telling a whole Rivers man to come to Rivers and say I'm not Ibo?

Abeg I dey ph dey wait you, which area or what time do you want us to meet so that I'll say it to your ugly ipig face...

Rivers man kill you there useless Muslim from kwara.
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by Captain8(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

you are a big fool.... who and who agreed with you to be biafra? mumu.. see as you talking as if we niger delta republic is part people write the list with you igbo fools...
Re: Silence Of South-East, South-South Governors Over Kanu’s Fate Suspicious ― IPOB by walemoney007(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2021
StrongInBed:

Anyway we share things in common they are all our people.
The only reason you reason like this is because we are under one Nigeria. If Cross River and Akwa Ibom was colonise by the French, you won't be talking like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Payment Of Subsidy Won’t Stop Fuel Scarcity – NUPENG / Buhari’s Visit: Is The US Our Friend Or Foe? -by Hugo Odiogor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.