Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,247 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze (25736 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Angrygoat: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Good. They have started they useless illegal check point,using unmarked vehicles,or vehicles with just police patrol inscription written on the body as disguise. They re always bad eggs and these bad eggs wake up daily. Too bad,they met their Waterloo. If I be police,I check all your docs e complete,I go allow u go,but if e no complete,from 3k,I no wan hear story,I no dey interested if u be yahoo boy,flaunt your phone for my face,flaunt your cash,I no g dey moved. Pay me and move,simple. The ones killed must have been harassing and injuring ppl and drivers,keke,etc. Once they wear that uniform, madness starts. Both newly recruits,druggies,drunkards,I have seen Al. Out of 10 policeman u can sight,or mistakenly look into their eyes,9 are always red looking like igbo and drunkards,whie 1% go sane for inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Tomek09(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Tissaia:
Ojukwu, Kanu and Chuckwu
[/s]
God bless IPOB. Go and die if you don't like anything Igbo. Nonsensical rubbish
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by poiu44: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
esn have recruited over 10000 fighter tio fight nigeria. here is video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GR_8fTgWjc
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Conrod: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Who are the gunmen?

The police should hunt them down .....

Southeast is gradually ,becoming northeast.....make dem continue......very soon all business activities will collapse.....no investor would want to invest in such region....na dat time their eyes go clear.......dey think they are doing buhari......

Why do most investors prefer to invest in lagos, ogun, kwara, oyo and rivers? Why dangote didn't build his refinery in kano? Even a dummy know the answer..........

And lastly, it is only a fool , that will use his father house as a battle field
Stalingrad(russia) and dresden(germany)were once battlegrounds and still among the best today,war sometimes liberates and begat development.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
loveth360:
Your Nigeria police should leave our road.

They have done more harm than good to us.

Why should they leave the roads? The insecurities is increasing and you want the police to leave the roads......or you for kuku say , the police should leave your region......and see what would happen in 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Tissaia(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
God bless IPOB. Go and die if you don't like anything Igbo. Nonsensical rubbish
grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by gwarotango: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
They have started mounting check points in the east. They will never learn
Idiot terrorist like you
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by kollinz1234(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

No problem.....

That's why the governor should advocate for state police or other internal security outfits.....

The insecurities issues is getting outta hand....and this present government is not willing to do jack...as a matter of fact , they are completely overwhelmed........

state police discussion has been on the national assembly table for ages but they will never allow it because of personal interest which some people call "agenda". That would have been the perfect solution to the problem of insecurity in this country.

Secondly the government is not overwhelmed, it is just corrupt. I just read the Obadiah lafia is Dead. I will never believe his death is a coincidence. State sponsored assassinations gives birth to terrorism. Not everyone forgives
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by ogemore(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happened in Awada

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by meccuno: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
DSS has started again. undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by AmuEbule: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na waoh.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
kollinz1234:
state police discussion has been on the national assembly table for ages but they will never allow it because of personal interest which some people call "agenda". That would have been the perfect solution to the problem of insecurity in this country.

Secondly the government is not overwhelmed, it is just corrupt. I just read the Obadiah lafia is Dead. I will never believe his death is a coincidence. State sponsored assassinations gives birth to terrorism. Not everyone forgives

You are absolutely right
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by malel1: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Buhari should respond with commensurate ruthlessness. That's the language those useless igbo criminals understand. Yes, ruthless force.
God bless Buhari and the federal Republic of Nigeria

Ode nie what force has been used on boko and herdsmen
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by onuman: 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
Jihadists at work.

It’s parasites of Nigeria or most stupid people who think that IPOB or its agents have been doing these killings in the SE.
Jihadists kill govt officials in the east with the hope of attracting armed forces of Nigeria to the east to kill Igbos in the name of hunting down IPOB people.

How to fight a Jihad using government instruments, that’s what is going on in the east.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by onuman: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
They're saying gunmen to downplay the atrocities committed by IPOB.

IPOB’s motto is “no violence.”

IPOB has severally told the public that it is not involved in the killings by unknown gunmen in the east.

You still clutch tight to your belief that IPOB kills Igbos whom IPOB set out to save through Biafra.

Your Islamic extremists who adopted sharia criminal laws in the north started the raging violence in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by tola1006: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
almsofgold:
The question is ; are the innocent policemen their aggressors or oppressors? They should visit Abuja where the tyrants dishing out orders can be neutralised. Hitting soft targets does not cut it. Takeout the masters, not the foot soldiersembarassed

You call armed policemen soft targets..... you joking right?

This is a well orchestrated attack against the state and geared towards nothing but to create a state of anarchy......and it surprises me how government seems so ineffectual
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Shaolin0147(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
almsofgold:
The question is ; are the innocent policemen their aggressors or oppressors? They should visit Abuja where the tyrants dishing out orders can be neutralised. Hitting soft targets does not cut it. Takeout the masters, not the foot soldiersembarassed
There are no innocent policeman or army in Nigeria,all of them are bloodsucking terrorist, they deserve death, all of em
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by aminusodiq(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
almsofgold:
plolice are oppressors too
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Salvofthesouth(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Buhari should respond with commensurate ruthlessness. That's the language those useless igbo criminals understand. Yes, ruthless force.

Las las is your type that will start looking for UK visa and open a thread asking if 5 million can take you to Canada... The evil (Buhari and co) you support your children sha reap... Go on being a hypocrite sir, who takes Africans serious in this world?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
DoctorDree:
Will this killings ever stop?

Will your hair stop growing?

You have your answer now
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by OmoEpe(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
See what innocent passerbys did....

Brainwashed IPOBIC GOATS. Even with Cownu the Baboon in DSS cage they still don't have sense

Nigeria police should conduct a bombing campaign like in Zamfara
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by OmoEpe(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2021

Brainwashed IPOBIC GOATS. Even with Cownu the Baboon in DSS cage they still don't have sense

Nigeria police should conduct a bombing campaign like is being dine in Zamfara presently

Awon Eleribu
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Abujason: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/19/gunmen-kill-three-policemen-in-anambra-set-patrol-van-ablaze/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

Are the police officers Fulanis?
If they are not and they have not dirtied their hands by killing innocent people, I say May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by AsawanaDgreat: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Too bad
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by jimyjames(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
almsofgold:
Read what you wrote again, it doesn't make sense
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by emmabest2000(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
They're saying gunmen to downplay the atrocities committed by IPOB.
Usu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Calitoscassius(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
In as much as I'm against the atrocities that Nigerian police are commiting all over Nigeria,

I don't support wasting any life for whatsoever reason
You cannot have it both ways, it is either you are against nigerian police killing innocent nigerians everyday. Or you are in support, when police kills innocent people, it is okay, when gun men kills police it becomes wasting of lives right?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by aminusodiq(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
oponu
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Lightorder: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
… jumping cat !!!! You mean this is not Alright?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Abujason: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
OmoEpe:

Nigeria police should conduct a bombing campaign like in Zamfara

I heard you were the one that tried jumping into the lagoon today rather sadly unsuccessfully. Try tonight after midnight and I am sure you will not be disturbed again. At least that way you can end this your hatred for Igbos once and for all.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Geesaintagape: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fulani always looking for who to kill.
Stop calling it UGM but Fulani govt agents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: "Leave Kukah In Sokoto; Fight Bandits In Your Shokoto" / I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo / When Obasanjo Joined The Nigerian Army (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.