Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze (25735 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Killed Two People, Set Police Van Ablaze In Enugu (video) / Police Officers Push Patrol Van At Venue Of Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos / Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Collins4u1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lovely
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Collins4u1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Killed at their extortion point. grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by ipobarethieves: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
angry Ipob/ESN again sad.Web police start their own onslaught, hope those fl@theadpIGs won't cry to FIFA sad
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by SenatePresdo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kennethjoe929:
All these bloggers are foolish fools and all haters of Biafra has believed immediately.
Police people shot someone and angry youth set their car ablaze.

How did you know this?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Adol84: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
I have the video.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by techWriter1: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ipob/UGM/ssa again!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by SenatePresdo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
generalwo:
Officially, the east is now as useless and unsafe as the north...... It is well!

Na lie, na for my Area the thing even happen.

People are going about their business and Sunday outing as if the dead policemen were common criminals.

Na mount road block, they won't hear.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by loveth360(f): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

All I am saying is, the southeast should do something about the insecurities in the southeast
Your Nigeria police should leave our road.

They have done more harm than good to us.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Lazenby007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
EricSmallz:
When will this bullshit stop na angry
when the bull is pulled out of the shit....geddit?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by kollinz1234(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

All I am saying is, the southeast should do something about the insecurities in the southeast
Ok I understand you clearly and I apologise for my unnecessary caricature. But security issue is not a state or regional issue to handle especially when the state government has no power to command the security architecture; everything lies in the hands of the president. But Buhari is too nonchalant; sorry to say. This is fastly becoming a terror attack it is best the president cortail it now not by brute or force but by peace and conflict resolution process. My opinion though
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by hope4mewale(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Someone should please help me with any amount to buy food eat please am hungry I need food and if you have job for me too to sustain I ll really appreciate please help me am hungry thanks and God bless 6555. 386414 Joseph Wale Fidelity Bank
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Sholaco: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Alright, when the security agencies killed ipob/ESN. they will open mouth wah saying rubbish
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Pathfinder2090: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=Tissaia post=105965558]They're saying gunmen to downplay the atrocities committed by IPOB.

IPOB kill you dia
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by mecussey(m): 1:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
They have started mounting check points in the east. They will never learn

Na there source of livelihood be that...
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Igbodicool(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
mu2sa2:
Buhari should respond with commensurate ruthlessness. That's the language those useless igbo criminals understand. Yes, ruthless force.
God bless Buhari and the federal Republic of Nigeria
Ruthlessness begets extra ruthlessness.
You don't quench fire with fuel.

The more the commensurate ruthlessness, the more the fabrics holding Nigeria together collapses and finally NIGERIA WILL BREAK!
And your people will suffer it most... LOL

You think an average Igbo man is afraid of war after fighting all the Nigerian tribes and their foreign supporters put together for three years with bare hands.
You don't threaten us, you appeal to our consciences.
Whu one Nigeria epp?!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Bigchristo: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
They're saying gunmen to downplay the atrocities committed by IPOB.
Same way they called Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram bandits to downplay their activities in the North so it’s nothing new in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Orch1981: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ademola47:
Partisan politics need to be kept aside for a reasonable solution to be gotten.

Full military force should be used to clear the miscreants perpetrating the fatal crime.

Initially, they were agitating for the balkanisation of the country. Now, their mandate has been fully abdicated. Killing security agents cold bloodedly is their joy. What state do they think the families of those killed will be? To make it worse, some of their tribesmen are being killed as well.

If they are killed as well, it won't be bad.

In fact, as a matter of survival instinct, they should kill their killers before being killed.

No one has Monopoly of Murder.

How did you know those commit the crime?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Tomek09(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s]
Tissaia:
[/s]
UGM not Kanu's IPOB.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by MidasO1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kennethjoe929:
All these bloggers are foolish fools and all haters of Biafra has believed immediately.
Police people shot someone and angry youth set their car ablaze.
kindly debunk it by creating the real story
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

Very dull, stupid and retrogressive police force... Shame on them!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by MidasO1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Adol84:
I have the video.
fake video you mean
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by SIRRITE: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
IBOP WILL NOT CALL THIS FAKE NEWS grin grin grin

But if na police kill suspected IPOB/ESN Member, fake news shout will full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Celly2020: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
I am very close to the junction, it was one police officer and A keke rider. the van was set a blazed as reported

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by od501: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:

I never knew there was eye witness. Can you mention their names since you were to confirm it was ipob.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Kaybenny(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Only four people we need for this cowtry. Kill every killable, the cowtry tire pesinsef.
undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Tomek09(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
[author=IPIGSRDOTARDS pst=105966287]
Hand work of the brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys.
The law will catch up with them, sooner or later.
Then their NL IPIG terrorist monkey blodas will come to wail and cry when. They are hunted down and shot like wild animals.[/quote]
You are very very s.tupid for saying this. Ijiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
kollinz1234:
Ok I understand you clearly and I apologise for my unnecessary caricature. But security issue is not a state or regional issue to handle especially when the state government has no power to command the security architecture; everything lies in the hands of the president. But Buhari is too nonchalant; sorry to say. This is fastly becoming a terror attack it is best the president cortail it now not by brute or force but by peace and conflict resolution process. My opinion though

No problem.....

That's why the governor should advocate for state police or other internal security outfits.....

The insecurities issues is getting outta hand....and this present government is not willing to do jack...as a matter of fact , they are completely overwhelmed........
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Tissaia(f): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
od501:

I never knew there was eye witness. Can you mention their names since you were to confirm it was ipob.
Ojukwu, Kanu and Chuckwu
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Unknown gunmen killed known gunmen ���
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 19, 2021
Serves them right.
Fahdiga:
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Anambra, Set Patrol Van Ablaze by od501: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tissaia:
Ojukwu, Kanu and Chuckwu

You are pathetic...lol

Spits!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings / Mend Strikes As Threatened, 7 Confirmed Dead / Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.