Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,669 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] (30378 Views)

How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) / Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by ipobarethieves: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
cool congrats to IPOB
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na motion without movement o, Oga. E no touch the Fulani fifu wey de on top of every Department in NNPC. God dey o.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by princewarri1985: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-buhari-appoints-araraume-okadigbo-kyari-into-nnpc-board-list/
What is that criminal Okadigbo doing on the board?? He should have just appointed shino rambo or late anini so that the whole Nigeria will know we have a certified arm robber there, infact i have had enough, they should just sell this country
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Geedy: 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Another Kyari on the list again, hope he won't exhibit the same kyarachteristic like the you know who gringringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by abdulramanian(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
nice move and equity and equality
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by pavoda: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Chief Financial Officer is Umar I Ajiya
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by blackpanda: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
The tyrant was left with no choice otherwise he would have appointed only the Fulanis as usual

If he appoints all northerners, what can u do
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
The tyrant was left with no choice otherwise he would have appointed only the Fulanis as usual

these are the 2 most important positions there

Chief Executive Officer is Mr. Mele Kyari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by techWriter1: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
The dictator disciplined departed with no chosen otherwise he would do reappointed only the Fulanis as usual
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by luizpippo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why should the North even have a rep in NNPC?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by chrisxxx(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oga Buhari Darling Buhari Sai Baba please appoint me into something. I can deliver. And those who think you only appoint people from your side will think otherwise.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by kennynelcon(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wondering their roles
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Bonesking(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
A welcome development. We hope this team delivers.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Qoko: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
One Westerner, one Southerner, two Easterners and Five Northerners, what a tyrannical government I have seen in the last 40years

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by clothingonline(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Was their qualifications to appoint them

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by crackhouse(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don't trust the kyari on that list. They better change him now that it's still early before he start embezzlement of funds
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Abujaexpress: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-buhari-appoints-araraume-okadigbo-kyari-into-nnpc-board-list/
Still making unilateral appointment on supposedly a company to be incorporated as a business entity?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Perfectbeing(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Qoko:
One Westerner, one Southerner, two Easterners and Five Northerners, what a tyrannical government I have seen in the last 40years
I believe you're just trolling.
Cos the Westerners, Southerners and Easterners you mentioned there are all Southerners.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by amuwo1980: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ifeanyi ararumue of all people , this buhari is the most anti Nigerian element I have ever seen , you want a government business to thrive and put ararume in charge and that list of cowboys in tow , what’s going on ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by AsawanaDgreat: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2021
Weldon Mr president, May your days be long
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Bimpe29: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
iwaeda:

Northern National Petroleum Corporation. GMD North, CFO North, the rest can go anywhere.
That's been the style of our nepotist President.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by FakeUnity: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
See the way the emphasized the 2 Igbo names and de-emphasized the 5 fulani names, just to make it newsworthy that buhari appointed Easterners.

Are we now all in agreement that Buhari is full blown ethnic bigot and when appoints other tribes it should make the news?

I still wonder how any southerner with a working brain would still claim to be a buharrist? When he looks in the mirror everyday, doesn't he see a fooool?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Oracleforce: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

The network of Fulani people in NNPC helms of affairs will not allow the board of directors to carry out their statutory function...if you doubt me, ask Ogbeni Aregbe....in Ministry of interior....

All Nah scam....

Fulani government will not fail to surprise us
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by maste: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
You can appoint anyone you want to appoint. The ball is in your court but realise the fact, you can never go scot-free. The innocent blood that your people are shedding everyday is upon your head. As Federal Minister of Petroleum 2.8 billion which is the equivalent of 4billion dollars today disappeared, as Chairman of PTF billions disappeared, as President billions are still disappearing not to talk of the innocent blood that your followers shed everyday. Do you think JEHOVAH is like you? Destruction is your portion!!!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Fahdiga(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
lexy2014:

these are the 2 most important positions there

Chief Executive Officer is Mr. Mele Kyari

You've said it all
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Fahdiga(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
blackpanda:

If he appoints all northerners, what can u do
Shatap and use your brain for once. I weep for you bro
Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Fahdiga(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
treatise:

What power has the chairman when compared with the GMD and head of finance?
Just imagine bro

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Araraume, Okadigbo, Kyari Into NNPC Board [LIST] by Fahdiga(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
TRIGITIS:

He increased his presence on nairaland always occupying ftc earning likes and shares. Are you aware those his likes and shares are paining Buhari?
The clown called Fahdiga you quoted makes ftc on at least 100 topics a day, yet they see him as living a good life. If someone else appear on fp 2 times on a day, one pig will tell you to go get a life and stop living on nairaland. That is how pathetic they are. Spits.
This has to be the dumbest gibberish I've read this year. You puffed and huffed but at the end you said nothing. I pray you receive sense before this year ends

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Da Rocha- Nigeria's First Millionaire What Has Happened To This Family ? / Gunmen Break Into Abuja Home, Kidnap Father And Son / Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.