Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885085 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2012
suxes2005: My pastor's son is going to study in Germany.

My plan is to register him for 3 months German course here,
so as to get some knowledge about Germany.

I'll be applying to 3 schools for him against next yr entrance

I'll share the update here. As per the blocked account, he's not
using it. He'll rather use a sponsorship letter as his dad has
friends in Germany who could get that done for him.

Sheyi

yeah,pls am also about 2 apply 4 d nxt year intake..do u the month of nxt intake for the nxt year?
Pls,kindly furnish me with info of the schl u want 2 apply 4 him..i would like 2 learn d language after hv gotten d admissn .

Tnx..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
@suxe05

..then plz are u going to apply 4 him wt Toefl or Ielt?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2012
hello frnds, likke how much wil the flight ticket frm nigeria to germany cost me if im going there for a master's program
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 7:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
i learnt that u dnt neee to study tne german language if u r applying for a master's program as their master courses r taught in english language. Can u pls ssend me ur nomba so i can call u for more information and so we can interact ane share ideas and infos
Re: German Embassy And Visa by TummieMarshal: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
anyone here to let me knw hw much it wil cost me to travel by foght frm nigeria to Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2012
TummieMarshal: anyone here to let me knw hw much it wil cost me to travel by foght frm nigeria to Germany?

not all pogramme in Germany taught in english.
Check-www.daad.de to see progrm taught in english then in german. But have u secured admission because ur asking d cost of flight?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:41am On Sep 10, 2012
@jejet and demajy,
Pls can someone use a. School from berlin(SRH)to open the block account and use another school admision letter from another federal state to apply for visa?because the former school charge 700 euro per month,
But it seems there admision is somehow easy,where as another school in another state is free but they admit late.pls kindly assist with this.
‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ starting my german class this morning at goethe institute in lagos island,is any nairalander going there to learn language?let's hook up.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:46am On Sep 10, 2012
@demajey,
Which course do u want to study?and ur prefer language,eng or german UG or PG?let me know
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2012
futurewise11: @demajey,
Which course do u want to study?and ur prefer language,eng or german UG or PG?let me know
I want to study any design or management course in english and am going for UG.

Pleade do u hv any useful info...?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 10, 2012
futurewise11: @jejet and demajy,
Pls can someone use a. School from berlin(SRH)to open the block account and use another school admision letter from another federal state to apply for visa?because the former school charge 700 euro per month,
But it seems there admision is somehow easy,where as another school in another state is free but they admit late.pls kindly assist with this.
‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ starting my german class this morning at goethe institute in lagos island,is any nairalander going there to learn language?let's hook up.
.I dont knw abt that suggestion mayb experieced pple like jejet,simply D,suxes05 should put more light in2 it for us....plz

then,have u secured admission? Then did u used Toefl 2 apply?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
You can take your admission letter to the german embassy together with your pp to the german consulate in Lagos and open your blocked account. You can apply for visa for any university if your blocked account is opened, it does not have to be the university with which you opened your account with.
Demaejy:
.I dont knw abt that suggestion mayb experieced pple like jejet,simply D,suxes05 should put more light in2 it for us....plz

then,have u secured admission? Then did u used Toefl 2 apply?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
jejet: You can take your admission letter to the german embassy together with your pp to the german consulate in Lagos and open your blocked account. You can apply for visa for any university if your blocked account is opened, it does not have to be the university with which you opened your account with.

thank you jejet,please which university are u resuming to now and for how long it took them 2 grant you admission?

Thankx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
I registered him for the language course at Goethe institute
today. He'll be doing the Level 1 course here alone (just to have
knowledge about the language).

His school teaches in English language.....

Well, I am just about to apply and we have up till Jan 15th
to send all his documents....

I'll apply thru uni-assist now and when done will tell you guys the
next step. Just follow suit and if i make mistakes jejet and co correct.

No need of using agent (yeah u dnt need me if u ff dis thread weller)

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tosinng(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
I just came across this thread and I must say that it has been really interesting and highly educative. A big thanks to the likes of Susex2005/2006, jejet and the others who have
contributed a lot to this thread. Am thinking of applying for a master degree program against nxt yr, but It appears that most schools I checked-through daad.de dont have their application opened for now.
Does any one have an idea of any german school that has its application opened now? I intend to apply for MSC in engineering
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stevencurrency: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=suxes2005]My pastor's son is going to study in Germany.

My plan is to register him for 3 months German course here,
so as to get some knowledge about Germany.

I'll be applying to 3 schools for him against next yr entrance

I'll share the update here. As per the blocked account, he's not
using it. He'll rather use a sponsorship letter as his dad has
friends in Germany who could get that done for him.

Sheyi

Brother, As u do that for him., Am also in your shoes, so ride me Along with him.. Gonna be e-mailing my crediantial.. Stevencurrency@yahoo.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by saipn: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2012
@jejet and suxes is there any age restriction for undergraduate course?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 11, 2012
saipn: @jejet and suxes is there any age restriction for undergraduate course?

As for me,i hvn't seen any schl talking about age restriction.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
For almost all questions asked so far, I ask you all to get familiar to the following website
www.study-in.de
www.daad.de
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
jejet: For almost all questions asked so far, I ask you all to get familiar to the following website
www.study-in.de
www.daad.de

Yeah, you're right. I guess the normal prob of every Nigerian
is to be 'carried along' which is what I am doing now...

@all, I sent the school an email and just got their reply. Would
check and let you guys know the next thing.

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
@demajy,
http://www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de/.try dis link.but the shool charge like 700 euro per month.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sunky644(m): 3:08am On Sep 13, 2012
I must commend the contributory effort of Jejet, SimplyD and that of the OP of this thread. Kudos to you guys, my questions below is directed to you guys and I will appreciate if you can do justice to it;
1. How easy is securing a PhD admission and possibly with scholarship bearing in mind that I don't really have an outstanding academic records?
2. I am married with a kid, will I be given the Student VISA if I want to travel with my wife and leave my daughter as home tie?
3. How is life generally and standard of living over there, will we be able to cope (a student having a spouse with him)?
4. What is the chances of my wife getting a job and possibly admission into Masters program too(she read food science at first degree level and has a PGD certificate in same field).
Thanks so much, waiting to hear from you guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
@jejet,
Pls how do u go about the letter frm min of edu to except me frm toefl?
Pls can I get a sample of motivational essay,cos the school require it?
They never ask for statement of account,and they never talk about notarizing my docs,hope am good?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
futurewise11: @demajy,
http://www.srh-hochschule-berlin.de/.try dis link.but the shool charge like 700 euro per month.

dis is pretty expensive.

Have u gotten anoda one 4 dis summer?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2012
futurewise11: @jejet,
Pls how do u go about the letter frm min of edu to except me frm toefl?
Pls can I get a sample of motivational essay,cos the school require it?
They never ask for statement of account,and they never talk about notarizing my docs,hope am good?

I think your O'level result or testimonial shld be enough to acquire the letter from ministry jst for them 2 knw u finished high school.
Then it would better if you can certify your documents to add value to it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by stevencurrency: 3:03am On Sep 16, 2012
@suxes2009, Anybody know the best courier service to used send my doc to berlin?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
stevencurrency: @suxes2009, Anybody know the best courier service to used send my doc to berlin?

In everything i do as regards intl courier, i use Fedex

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by b03liberty(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
jejet: About what u need to get admission and the tuition palava. All universities in germany do not charge tuition except 2 federal states. All information about the admission process can be found on www.daad.de/en or www.study-in.de.
The interview questions were simple questions you also will ask anyone applying for student visa should you be the consular. The questions were no big deals.
langu of learnig is it english
Re: German Embassy And Visa by b03liberty(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
@all,plz any sure way of travelling to germany,australia or any other europe 4 huzzling.i am not a student,i am a technician. though i have a school cert. i had been in libya b4. i left their because of their uprising. thnx u all in adv
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2012
b03liberty: @all,plz any sure way of travelling to germany,australia or any other europe 4 huzzling.i am not a student,i am a technician. though i have a school cert. i had been in libya b4. i left their because of their uprising. thnx u all in adv
The only route I think is for student.
For holland,if you have enough cash with your o level,university in holland can even get u ur visa.just apply and transfer there fee to them they will do all the visa processing for u.
For germany,if u can afford 1.6m,with ur o level.u can apply for admission and use d 1.6m for the block account,with that ur visa is 75 percent sure

Just my 2cent
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
I was researching and saw this Jacobs university.
You can check em out... seems private but they've got
scholarship so if you have SAT and good TOEFL apply

Sheyi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
suxes2005: I was researching and saw this Jacobs university.
You can check em out... seems private but they've got
scholarship so if you have SAT and good TOEFL apply

Sheyi

yeah its private and fucking expensive unless someone get scholarship. I think its good idea to write Toefl or Sat.

Thankx for the info....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
Demaejy:

yeah its private and fucking expensive unless someone get scholarship. I think its good idea to write Toefl or Sat.

Thankx for the info....

Got a better one?

Sheyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.