Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,918 members, 7,821,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885739 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
Godson201333: why Nairaland dry nah?whats happening?

I tire o, I just hope the German embassy staffs are not reading this thread and delaying the visas on purpose... Make dem do answer people abeg so we can hear some goodnews
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
t-med:
Please where is Odinakaprince

He has gone to Oshogbo festival so he can bath with holy water before he goes to start work in Germany
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2013
ganasy:
amen
e b like say we go open church for here o. because it seems we have a pastor here...lol

my sch sent me the program of activities for our arrival and asked me to confirm id i will be attending. i replied them that i will only if the embassy replies me in good time
'

Yes please keep praying unto God and never relent..We shall receive a good news from everyone soon...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
ganasy:
amen
e b like say we go open church for here o. because it seems we have a pastor here...lol

my sch sent me the program of activities for our arrival and asked me to confirm id i will be attending. i replied them that i will only if the embassy replies me in good time

Nö mind Those. People them go Tell u say them no they interfer for Visa stuff nö Them be very funny People but god Day SHA ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
steelie: See what you guys are saying...Someone advised calling them everyday..i laugh. you think you dealing with admissions office?...You guys better calm down before you call rejection upon yourselves...You will start getting good news by friday.

Ahahaha that person advise funny oh. Once you start calling them everyday they will be pissed off and will assume u are to desperate and may deny your visa. abeg who wan call make he use sense oh before he use he hand scatter wetin God don do.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=ganasy]
amen

In as much as I would be joyous and feel elated over getting my Visa, I would be happier when everyone gets his/her Visa fast.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2013
ganasy: @t-med...dis waiting period is nt easy o. Its not allowing me to plan tins d way i want. atleast afta the response one will kw wat to do next

It is well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2013
t-med:
Please where is Odinakaprince

He is on holiday.........lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Godson201333:

I swear abi che make we take their matter go Shrine Ni grin grin

Godson, abeg no use laugh wound me ooo......chai
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2013
madream4life: hello nairalanders, I have a question I need the good guys to help me out with.

My brother in Germany want to send me an invitation letter so that I can apply for a visiting visa, but I have it at the back of my mind that I will visit and not come back at the expiration of my visa, though I did not tell my brother this,

I know I'll become an illegal immigrant but just want to know if you think I can still manage to hustle, you know that kind of levels na.

If you try that in Germany,.You might regret after living a life of hide and seek for 20 yrs..Be warned this is a police country....Now you have bad intentions..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 8:31am On Sep 19, 2013
Please fellows a quick question for u guys, I have a friend who's going for his visa appointment and wants to go along with a letter fron his dad who is a judge and also a british citizen, the contents of the letter is an assurance that his son is genuinely going for his studies and studies alone... Do you think its gonna help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2013
wonderbobs: Please fellows a quick question for u guys, I have a friend who's going for his visa appointment and wants to go along with a letter fron his dad who is a judge and also a british citizen, the contents of the letter is an assurance that his son is genuinely going for his studies and studies alone... Do you think its gonna help
Really, what's the letter for, assurance? I don't think the fellow needs that. He/She should just go and convince the consul, and that's all!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Godson201333:

If you try that in Germany,.You might regret after living a life of hide and seek for 20 yrs..Be warned this is a police country....Now you have bad intentions..
That guy intentions dey bad. He shouldn't come and spoil things for genuine Nigerians.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2013
hello guys! i have an issue bothering me.
first my school, universitat leipzig, took their decision on the 9th of september, and i got a pdf 2 days later (11th of october cos i was not initially notified via e-mail, i just mailed them and was replied with a pdf). The letter says that i may register on the 30th september or 1st,2nd and 4th of october. i filled for a blocked account on Monday, 16th October. i mailed the embassy for an appointment date and they declined, saying i should defer to summer( the course no get summer); then i had to contact the school to mail the embassy on my behalf, which they did..... To cut the story short, i was later booked for 8th October(blocked account should be ready then). The thing is, if all things go psitive, my ViSA would be ready by probably 3rd week of october, which is definitely after the end of the registration period. i just feel it will be too late for me and i dont want to assume there should be grace on the resumption date given to international student. Abeg, guys over there, what do you think about grace given for resumption?

another particular scare is the content of the email the sent to the embassy, which i translated via google:

"Dear Ms. Renee Delouvain, I am writing to you in the case of xxxxx. Mr. xxxx could be admitted for the winter semester 2013/14 in the waiting list for the program in Structural Chemistry and Spectroscopy at the University of Leipzig. I would appreciate if you could if possible give him a date for his student visa. A letter of acceptance for the summer term can not be issued and he could apply again only in one year. Thank you in advance. Sincerely yours"
hmm! "could be admitted", " waiting list". i know come understand again. make i no go labor in vain
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2013
franklysco: hello guys! i have an issue bothering me.
first my school, universitat leipzig, took their decision on the 9th of september, and i got a pdf 2 days later (11th of october cos i was not initially notified via e-mail, i just mailed them and was replied with a pdf). The letter says that i may register on the 30th september or 1st,2nd and 4th of october. i filled for a blocked account on Monday, 16th October. i mailed the embassy for an appointment date and they declined, saying i should defer to summer( the course no get summer); then i had to contact the school to mail the embassy on my behalf, which they did..... To cut the story short, i was later booked for 8th October(blocked account should be ready then). The thing is, if all things go psitive, my ViSA would be ready by probably 3rd week of october, which is definitely after the end of the registration period. i just feel it will be too late for me and i dont want to assume there should be grace on the resumption date given to international student. Abeg, guys over there, what do you think about grace given for resumption?

another particular scare is the content of the email the sent to the embassy, which i translated via google:

"Dear Ms. Renee Delouvain, I am writing to you in the case of xxxxx. Mr. xxxx could be admitted for the winter semester 2013/14 in the waiting list for the program in Structural Chemistry and Spectroscopy at the University of Leipzig. I would appreciate if you could if possible give him a date for his student visa. A letter of acceptance for the summer term can not be issued and he could apply again only in one year. Thank you in advance. Sincerely yours"
hmm! "could be admitted", " waiting list". i know come understand again. make i no go labor in vain

nothing to worry about brother, you can only be 'admitted' after 'enrolment' which is what we call 'registration' here in Nigeria. so as long as they have given you admission you are on the school's waiting list until when you enroll at the school and commence lectures. the same applies to all students. this is my answer to the best of my knowledge..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2013
franklysco: hello guys! i have an issue bothering me.

nothing to worry about brother, you can only be 'admitted' after 'enrolment' which is what we call 'registration' here in Nigeria. so as long as they have given you admission you are on the school's waiting list until when you enroll at the school and commence lectures. the same applies to all students. this is my answer to the best of my knowledge..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
dmitroika:

Tanx bros! How about not meeting up with the last date, 4th of october, hope it won't affect me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by krebcycle: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
You guys are doing a nice job here.Big kudos to Godson,Tope,Kelly and other big gurus on this thread.The kind of input,time and brothehood is just too much that mere words cannot explain it.Even if our leaders have marginalised us the youth in Nigeria,I can still see the love and support we have for each other.I personally believe that when you help your fellow man achieve his dream,you have done to him the best thing in life and God will bless you for that.This tread since inception has help alot.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
krebcycle: You guys are doing a nice job here.Big kudos to Godson,Tope,Kelly and other big gurus on this thread.The kind of input,time and brothehood is just too much that mere words cannot explain it.Even if our leaders have marginalised us the youth in Nigeria,I can still see the love and support we have for each other.I personally believe that when you help your fellow man achieve his dream,you have done to him the best thing in life and God will bless you for that.This tread since inception has help alot.
Very true talk
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
On tuesday the 17th of September I received a mail from the embassy asking me to come with the 3months health insurance. I went there today with it and have collected my Visa. My interview was 28th of August.. Thank you everyone for your support and above all God is awesome. I will continue praying for everyone because I know how it feels waiting.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2013
nkenyy: On tuesday the 17th of September I received a mail from the embassy asking me to come with the 3months health insurance. I went there today with it and have collected my Visa. My interview was 28th of August.. Thank you everyone for your support and above all God is awesome. I will continue praying for everyone because I know how it feels waiting.

Congratulations!!! smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
t-med:

Congratulations!!! smiley
Thanks Dear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
nkenyy: On tuesday the 17th of September I received a mail from the embassy asking me to come with the 3months health insurance. I went there today with it and have collected my Visa. My interview was 28th of August.. Thank you everyone for your support and above all God is awesome. I will continue praying for everyone because I know how it feels waiting.
dats nyce congratulations....wishing u all d best in ur studies
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Nkenyy

Which of the states in Germany are you going to?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
atleast we have nw heard a good news....we hope for more of it
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2013
Big aunty: is there going to be cancellation of free tuition program in germany anytime soon

No one can really tell so grab the opportunity now while it last cos i remember delaying then for Sweden when it was free and before i knew it, they started charging very high.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by xheggs(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2013

Thank God. Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by smitpeter13: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
Congrat !!!! We hope 2hear more of dis gud news*

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
t-med:
@Nkenyy

Which of the states in Germany are you going to?
Brandenburg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2013

Thank God, Congratulation....I pray everyone will receive good news in respect to their Visa Approval in Jesus Name.. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.