Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886189 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
How would u know if u are going to be approved or denied visa house?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
How would u know if u are going to be approved or denied visa house?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by reecky(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=reecky]How would u know if u are going to be approved or denied visa house? After the interview i mean?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
reecky: was the middle of your passport stamped?
Yes it was
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
[quote author=reecky][/quote]

The middle of the passport will be stamped. If you don't receive a rejection mail five working days after your interview,then you have a 90% chance of getting the visa.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by omamofe: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
i got a mail telling me with regards to my visa application
that they are in need of a confirmation by the bank that i have credited my blocked account.( i haven't funded my account yet) Am asked to send confirmation by mail.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kayusboss: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
Go ahead with funding your blocked account
omamofe: i got a mail telling me with regards to my visa application
that they are in need of a confirmation by the bank that i have credited my blocked account.( i haven't funded my account yet) Am asked to send confirmation by mail.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
omamofe: i got a mail telling me with regards to my visa application

Thats the goodnews already. You did your interview today and same today you got the mail asking for your blocked acct confirmation?

Good News. Congrats. Pls fund it and receive your visa. Stay blessed!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Thats the goodnews already. You did your interview today and same today you got the mail asking for your blocked acct confirmation?

Good News. Congrats. Pls fund it and receive your visa. Stay blessed!

That was the situation with me, an hour after the interview, I got a mail asking me to send confirmation of transfer of fund into block account.
Like in the past, if you do not recieve a rejection mail after 5 working days, go ahead to fund the account.
Your visa will be approve, God will do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by phucado: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
I pray that this Ebola nonsense will not be a problem for us Amen. By the way, you don't need a dorm account, you could transfer your money at the prevalent exchange rate the day you do your transfer through UBA Plc or Union BAnk. The cost for everything via both banks won't be more than 30K. Ask for Form A, provide all your documents and tell dem you wanna pay for accomodation, upkeep and books, etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ops84(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
House please, is it still possible for Rhine waal to extend the next resumpion date (1st sept)?
since the admission application date was extended too.

Some of us here are still awaitn admission letter, are we still on the timeline for ds winter esp cos of d visa processn and others pls?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello guys...I received a mail that I should come with a 3months travel health insurance...Please, I need advice on the insurance company I should go for between Mutual Benefit Assurance, AICO and IGI... stating the probable cost of the insurance for each of these firms will be highly appreciated...I need answers asap...thanks guys.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hello house,
Please can someone who processed his or her visa using a sponsorship letter help throw more light on the issue am about to present.
My cousin's wife who volunteered to get a sponsorship letter on my behalf said she was told to come get it either on 15/22th of this month by the administrative authority which I think is a bit long in relation to the shared experiences on this forum. Now am wondering if she actually went for the right document
*How long did it take your sponsor to get one across
to you?
*Do you think its feasible to get a visa in 5-6 weeks!
(my school resumes October 1st)
Please, your informed opinion will be highly appreciated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ohimai83: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
If you applied at Hochschule Rhine-waal let us have your experience so far. As for me, I applied for two courses and not even one has been reviewed. I mailed them about it and have not received any response yet. If you have been admitted please state when you applied and when you got your admission letter.
thank you all for participating.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
femsuper: Hello guys...I received a mail that I should come with a 3months travel health insurance...Please, I need advice on the insurance company I should go for between Mutual Benefit Assurance, AICO and IGI... stating the probable cost of the insurance for each of these firms will be highly appreciated...I need answers asap...thanks guys.
I KNOW that IGI's 3 months insurance costs between 13-14k, and I THINK that its one of the cheapest in the country. I don't really know much about AICO though.
May be someone who used it can help out here.
Congrats and good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
ohimai83: If you applied at Hochschule Rhine-waal let us have your experience so far. As for me, I applied for two courses and not even one has been reviewed. I mailed them about it and have not received any response yet. If you have been admitted please state when you applied and when you got your admission letter.
thank you all for participating.
I thought someone said he had opened a thread for Rhine Waal prospective and current students on nairaland? Not sure though but if it has been created, you are definitely going to get a good response there.
Well let's hope someone here answers you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
femsuper: Hello guys...I received a mail that I should come with a 3months travel health insurance...Please, I need advice on the insurance company I should go for between Mutual Benefit Assurance, AICO and IGI... stating the probable cost of the insurance for each of these firms will be highly appreciated...I need answers asap...thanks guys.

Congrats bro.. Please when did you have ur interview and. How long after the interview did they contact you.. All d best bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 12:10pm
omamofe: They didn't return my original documents to me o. But is that the process.?
Yes, that's how it's done. Don't worry about the interview, you will be fine. Congrats!

HAAAAAAAA, when is it going to be returned

Serious help needed here ohhhh. Please anybody...
I need to take my documents to somewhere else immediately after the interview.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oluwaniyin: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
How long will your original certificate take to be returned after the interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
please guys l am in serious wahala here,tomorrow is my interview,and l can,t make it dew to health reasons admited in the hospital rigth now,those anyone ever missed appoinment before and what is my chances of getting another appoinment? l am really down and worried,my school resume 1st oct lectures begin 20th oct,l just pray l am not missing this chance,help please,though l sent an email to the visa section today,don,t know if they will reply,thanks in advance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 11:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
I had the interview 18th July. I was contacted exactly 2 weeks and 3 days.
terryo1:

Congrats bro.. Please when did you have ur interview and. How long after the interview did they contact you.. All d best bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by femsuper: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks bro...
Eke40seven:
I KNOW that IGI's 3 months insurance costs between 13-14k, and I THINK that its one of the cheapest in the country. I don't really know much about AICO though.
May be someone who used it can help out here.
Congrats and good luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by terryo1: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2014
femsuper: I had the interview 18th July. I was contacted exactly 2 weeks and 3 days.

Thanks man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 4:49am On Aug 07, 2014
oluwaniyin:

As long as it takes for your visa to be ready.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 5:12am On Aug 07, 2014

Congrats!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nimakor: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2014
betty55: please guys l am in serious wahala here,tomorrow is my interview,and l can,t make it dew to health reasons admited in the hospital rigth now,those anyone ever missed appoinment before and what is my chances of getting another appoinment? l am really down and worried,my school resume 1st oct lectures begin 20th oct,l just pray l am not missing this chance,help please,though l sent an email to the visa section today,don,t know if they will reply,thanks in advance
You may have problem rescheduling...on time or at all. I really do not know how hard and fast the rule is when one doesn't show up.
Get well first, then...maybe go there with a doctor's report.
Gute Besserung!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 5:27am On Aug 07, 2014
Eke40seven: Hello house,
Please can someone who processed his or her visa using a sponsorship letter help throw more light on the issue am about to present.
My cousin's wife who volunteered to get a sponsorship letter on my behalf said she was told to come get it either on 15/22th of this month by the administrative authority which I think is a bit long in relation to the shared experiences on this forum. Now am wondering if she actually went for the right document
*How long did it take your sponsor to get one across
to you?
*Do you think its feasible to get a visa in 5-6 weeks!
(my school resumes October 1st)
Please, your informed opinion will be highly appreciated.

*Took sponsor just 15mins though, city/state may differ as heard frm other persons*

*Depending on your school's location,5-6weeks should be very okay hence, you shouldn' worry much but pray.

Advice; Immediately your sponsor gets it,she should scan a copy to you first so you could use that copy same day to apply for your visa while the original copy would be on transit to you via the speed courier..You should be good.

*Nevertheless, any1 could throw more points or correct my opinions/answers here though*

God Bless Y'all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2014
DANNIEmore:

*Took sponsor just 15mins though, city/state may differ as heard frm other persons*

*Depending on your school's location,5-6weeks should be very okay hence, you shouldn' worry much but pray.

Advice; Immediately your sponsor gets it,she should scan a copy to you first so you could use that copy same day to apply for your visa while the original copy would be on transit to you via the speed courier..You should be good.

*Nevertheless, any1 could throw more points or correct my opinions/answers here though*

God Bless Y'all.
Thanks brother ya da bomb! oops! OK da deal! Jah bless!
That's is why am wondering why she was told to come get it on 15/22. I even had a mild argument about it as to whether she actually went for the right documents.
Please any other person who had done the letter of sponsorship should please let me know how long it took them to get theirs.
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by uchezdedon(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2014
Who is going to south Westphalia ( sudwestfalen)
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2014
femsuper: I had the interview 18th July. I was contacted exactly 2 weeks and 3 days.

Was it a student visa or tourist visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2014
oluwaniyin:

You will get your documents back the day you go to collect your visa.
Like someone suggested here, make enough copies (preferably coloured) of your documents so as to use when in need it of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.