Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (885001 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
nevilbot:
Plz I know dis forum isn't abt wat I want to ask but I need info abt it as I want my fiance and sister tto come greet me in germany.

Plz wats d requirement to get a shengen visa in terms of money and documents. I know about d online application for appointment but I need info about d money and documents involved. Danke

Nevilbot, na wah oo.. you dey para no be small...you are just 2-3 wks old in Germany, and you are already thinking of bringing your fiancee and sister. are you sure you wont be distracted..

My advise, face your studies, understand the trend to study ! cos i could remember some days back, you were complaining about classes and inferiority complex, tongue cheesy work and make some cash cos according to research, you will have to pay 1750 euros for their coming, and if they refuse to go back, kiss your money bye.. think am well sha.. meine zwei loffel (my two spoon) undecided undecided

@Eke40seven, you have endured up till this precious moment, not even a sponsorship letter will stop your moving forward. I decree from this moment that your supposed cousin disturb you with phone calls.. grin grin

The Lord will perfect everything that concerns you and everyone of us. be calm, and stay focused. I will also joing my faith with others by praying for you and myself.

Geimensam sind wir stark !
Peace Out smiley

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kungfumaster: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
kunlelikeme:
@all ,see me wey i dey para this morning,i didnt know say embassy don mail me sef,say make i come with three months insurance,at this time me and my family just finish marathon thanksgiving prayer,i want to use this as a point of contact to all of you here.God will do wonder,he will surprise you and make them favour you.wait for your time is here.
i will probably be going to pick my visa next week,and i hope they dont waste too much time to issue visa,when u get to the embassy.
and also pls advice me which insurance company do they accept? i am thinking of giving them mutual benefits.any suggestioons?
Thank you and God bless you all.
Gracias

@kunlelikeme I will advice u to use igi its 14, 500 data same tin I used and I got my visa yesterday.
I will advice you to shift ur travel date closer if ur ur enrolment is far past bro and ask ur school to issue u an updated mail saying u will be allowed to enrol when you come ( dats if ur enrolment is passed)
I was delayed with one oda guy on dis same issue so b wise bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=honourableseyi post=27158354]

I know you are not the type to give up so easily. When issue has gotten to this level, I think the best thing is to hand over the heart of sponsor into the hands of the Lord. Let's start from there before you trouble him again. Can we use tomorrow as fasting and prayer? I'm ready to join my faith with you and whosoever is interested; even if it is just till 12pm. I believe in efficacy of prayers. Let me know what you think. corporate prayers bring corporate

I support ur motion on this & i will be waiting on God 2moro 4 our dear @Eke40seven. His case is now like that of Dorcas in the scripture and she got helped by most high. the effective prayer of the righteous availeth much!

@Eke40seven, ds is one thing i want to tell, if it's God's will no Jupita can stop you. Jer 29:11, Eph 1:18.
Shalom
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
dolpaz:

Nevilbot, na wah oo.. you dey para no be small...you are just 2-3 wks old in Germany, and you are already thinking of bringing your fiancee and sister. are you sure you wont be distracted..

My advise, face your studies, understand the trend to study ! cos i could remember some days back, you were complaining about classes and inferiority complex, tongue cheesy work and make some cash cos according to research, you will have to pay 1750 euros for their coming, and if they refuse to go back, kiss your money bye.. think am well sha.. meine zwei loffel (my two spoon) undecided undecided

@Eke40seven, you have endured up till this precious moment, not even a sponsorship letter will stop your moving forward. I decree from this moment that your supposed cousin disturb you with phone calls.. grin grin

The Lord will perfect everything that concerns you and everyone of us. be calm, and stay focused. I will also joing my faith with others by praying for you and myself.

Geimensam sind wir stark !
Peace Out smiley

Bros u dey para oo. I want to know d cost implication so I can plan towards it ni not doing it now but next year but is dia a crime in planning it in. Abeg answer my question so I can plan

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Adexhat(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
sirleo234:
@tossbal4real congrats to u,am trying to apply to Bremen for ma Msc program and I was told dat I needed a GPA of 2.5 is dis an equivalent to German grading system or a general grading system irrespective of ur country and please wud need some advice frm u as to how I need to go about d application and oda tins pls.

Man, to know d GPA dat is equivalent to Bremen's 2.5 requirement you will need to provide us what ur GPA is (wat u finished with). otherwise use d formular below to get it urself

1+(3*(A-B)/(B-C))
where A is max GPA obtainable in ur sch
B is d GPA you finished with and C is min. GPA obtainable in ur sch.
i hope ds help.

alles gute

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
nevilbot:

Bros u dey para oo. I want to know d cost implication so I can plan towards it ni not doing it now but next year but is dia a crime in planning it in. Abeg answer my question so I can plan

Lolz its not bad.. Its one step at a time bro !
You dont expect a day old baby to start walking all of a sudden.. there are steps and protocol to follow.

I am not knowledgeable in the aspect of migration.

others can respond undecided undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2014
hi guys,
please i have just been roaming around on the uni assist website and i cant find where to look at my account balance. how do i cheack it please? thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2014
kungfumaster:

@kunlelikeme I will advice u to use igi its 14, 500 data same tin I used and I got my visa yesterday.
I will advice you to shift ur travel date closer if ur ur enrolment is far past bro and ask ur school to issue u an updated mail saying u will be allowed to enrol when you come ( dats if ur enrolment is passed)

bros, abeg. I am seriously in confusion at the moment.
I applied for student visa lk for almost six weeks now at the German embassy but I'm yet to get positive reply. the has mailed several times saying that the alien office at my intended place of residence in Germany has yet to give them consent to issue me a visa.
my final enrollment deadline in my school is next Monday the 21st of ds month. two weeks ago, I was asked to send a motivation letter on why I want to study my intended course, which I sent immediately and they confirmed dat they forwarded it to the foreign office.
earnestly, I don't know, I am unable to assume what is going on, why mine should be lk dis.

thank you in anticipation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2014
correctguy0900:

I applied for student visa lk for almost six weeks now at the German embassy but I'm yet to get positive reply. the has mailed several times saying that the alien office at my intended place of residence in Germany has yet to give them consent to issue me a visa.
my final enrollment deadline in my school is next Monday the 21st of ds month. two weeks ago, I was asked to send a motivation letter on why I want to study my intended course, which I sent immediately and they confirmed dat they forwarded it to the foreign office.
earnestly, I don't know, I am unable to assume what is going on, why mine should be lk dis.

Bros, this is just only your problem abi?
Anything else?
If I were you, I would be dancing shoki for the Lord and start packing my loads and greeting friends and family goodbye.
If you are doubtful you are not going to meet up with the date (which am sure you will), write to your school and explain your position and request for an extension. You can also authorise your school to collect your visa on your behalf, some schools do that for their students.
You can also join me bros, #Prayermodeintensified# and #PrayerModeActivated#

God bless you and he go answer our prayers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2014
correctguy0900:

Guy, stay calm and be positive.. The delay is not with the embassy as rightly said, but from the allien office.

Your visa will soon arrive !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello House and my Fellow German,

Please I came across this: what does it mean and how do i go about it undecided

You need to apply a “Hochschulzugangsberechtigung”

thanks !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by esdajo: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello house! I sent an email to the German Embassy on Monday following my student visa refusal and withholding of my passport on account of fake entry/exit stamps and visa immediately I got home and they sent me an email that I can appeal if I think the rejection was wrongful.

I already sent in the Notice of Appeal the following day being the 14th. The question now is; will the appeal be treated here or in Germany and what is the maximum waiting period? If my appeal is allowed; that is, successful, will I be given back my International Passport so I could go for a replacement or they will still send it to the Immigration as alleged in the rejection letter? Moreso, will I be allowed to apply for a German student visa in the near future and how soon? I know my questions are a bit weird but I just want people with similar experiences to comment and/or contribute so I can be better informed. I cant waste 3M like that so its better I know what my chances are so I will know if I should ask the school and Deutsche Bank to refund my money as soon as possible so I can seek admission elsewhere.

Your contributions and/or comments will be highly appreciated as usual.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
so guys i was on my own some days ago, and i got a mail from the embassy ordering me to come with travel insurance and my passport. I nearly threw my phone on the ground cos i was angrygrin. How can the embassy order me arround... For what reason? grin. I nearly called them o with vex but eke40seven held me back. grin

I thank God Almight for everything. It's all to him. I thank each and everyone of you for your help in one way or the other. Y'all contributed to this good news.
This thread is d best on nairaland. Quote me anywhere. I joined this thread from page 3. That was when i was still in school. I nurtured this ambition till now.

To all those i fed akamu, please do not be angry. I fed you akamu today so that tommorrow, you'll eat fried rice. grin.
And to those who still need akamu, from now on i'll start feeding ppl with German akamu grin. It tastes nice.
Please newbies just try and read this thread at least from page 250.. You'll get all u need here..the questions have been answered 100 times over.

God bless everyone! Most especially seun who created this forum.
God bless nairaland!
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Germany.

13 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
naijaobi:
so guys i was on my own some days ago, and i got a mail from the embassy ordering me to come with travel insurance and my passport. I nearly threw my phone on the ground cos i was angrygrin. How can the embassy order me arround... For what reason? grin. I nearly called them o with vex but eke40seven held me back. grin

I thank God Almight for everything. It's all to him. I thank each and everyone of you for your help in one way or the other. Y'all contributed to this good news.
This thread is d best on nairaland. Quote me anywhere. I joined this thread from page 3. That was when i was still in school. I nurtured this ambition till now.

To all those i fed akamu, please do not be angry. I fed you akamu today so that tommorrow, you'll eat fried rice. grin.
And to those who still need akamu, from now on i'll start feeding ppl with German akamu grin. It tastes nice.
Please newbies just try and read this thread at least from page 250.. You'll get all u need here..the questions have been answered 100 times over.

God bless nairaland!
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Germany.

Fat congrats 9jaobi. Go and Glow IJN,AMEN!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
naijaobi:

God bless nairaland!
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Germany.
congratulations man... you've really come a long way.. Willkomen zum deutschland
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ABUkAkA: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
This was sent to me this morning " consent of the Aliens Authority at your future place of residence is necessary in order to issue the visa for you ".........Please can someone give me a clue what this means ?.....THANKS !!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
dolpaz:

Guy, stay calm and be positive.. The delay is not with the embassy as rightly said, but from the allien office.

Your visa will soon arrive !

thanks,

I v tried to be positive but my problem for now is that, the school previously extended the deadline till on the 10th, but the embassy later ask me to send the final deadline from my school. my school explicitly gave me 21st as the final, otherwise the admission becomes invalid. which i send back to d embassy. bros, 21st is just next Tuesday, today is already Thursday.

don't know whether u get my point Bros
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Eke40seven:

Bros, this is just only your problem abi?
Anything else?
If I were you, I would be dancing shoki for the Lord and start packing my loads and greeting friends and family goodbye.
If you are doubtful you are not going to meet up with the date (which am sure you will), write to your school and explain your position and request for an extension. You can also authorise your school to collect your visa on your behalf, some schools do that for their students.
You can also join me bros, #Prayermodeintensified# and #PrayerModeActivated#

God bless you and he go answer our prayers.

thanks.

but the issue is that the school previously sent a deadline before they issue 21st which is next Tuesday as the final, else admission becomes invalid according to them.
don't know why dere s no answer going to six weeks.
after next Tuesday wot do u think embassy would say even if d visa is ready?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nevilbot: 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
Guys abeg congratulate me ooo. Today is my nysc passing out day. I'm a batch c coffa grin . though I'm now a MSc student in Germany but I still serve my fadaland small niw

4 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
ABUkAkA:
This was sent to me this morning " consent of the Aliens Authority at your future place of residence is necessary in order to issue the visa for you ".........Please can someone give me a clue what this means ?.....THANKS !!

Seems you had previously emailed the embassy asking about the status of your visa case hence,they had replied you that,you case has left their office(embassy) and now at the Aliens office at your schools' city where you would be studying and not until they finish their own process there(record purpose,etc) ,they don't have the consent to issue your visa here. Therefore,be patient bro cos,its already settled and your visa is sure IJN,AMEN..

I stand to be corrected by our top ogas tho..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by DANNIEmore: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
kungfumaster:

I thought somebody did her insurance with 7k or so? I think Betty. Please,can you share with us if that insurance was accepted at the embassy b4 that negative incidence happened to you? I hope things are going good now for you as prayers had been hot for that purpose? Please,let us know whatsup ASAP. God Bless you!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
DANNIEmore:

Fat congrats 9jaobi. Go and Glow IJN,AMEN!
amen bro.. God bless u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ogbeche77:
congratulations man... you've really come a long way.. Willkomen zum deutschland
Thanks boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
XketchDesigns:
hi guys,
please i have just been roaming around on the uni assist website and i cant find where to look at my account balance. how do i cheack it please? thanks.
Anybody please?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dolpaz: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
naijaobi:

God bless nairaland!
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Germany.

Congratulations Naijaobi, Nurturing this thread from page 3 is a great thing to do. You really nurse the ambition to study in germany.

Willkommen zu deutschland.. Go and prepare the way for us

Kind Regards !
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
kennycanny:

You don't need it at the admission stage. you ll only be required at even the final stage of your visa application. Focus now on your academic documents to be submitted to qualify for admission.

please I need idea from anyone about my current situation. for nearly six weeks now, German embassy is yet to tell me d final decision of my student visa application. I v mail dem number of times but they replied that they are yet to get consent from d alien office in my intended place of schooling. two weeks back, I was requested to send a letter of motivation on why I wanted to study my course which I sent immediately. embassy informed me that they forwarded it to the alien office without delay.

my problem is that, my school sent me an email that after 21st of this month, my admission will become invalid. I forwarded this email to d embassy as requested since the deadline on my admission letter was 30th of September. 21st is just next week Tuesday.

I currently don't v any idea why this is happening, or how it might end. especially after the deadline, the embassy might use that as a wrong bases. I v prayed over dis. no clue as to why.

please, help me my friends, I don suffer ontup dis visa process well well
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mokaz: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
I think the 7k own was a mistake somehow as it will be made for just 30days.....I have attached the rates charged by IGI for people to see and I hope it helps.........Tchuss!
DANNIEmore:

I thought somebody did her insurance with 7k or so? I think Betty. Please,can you share with us if that insurance was accepted at the embassy b4 that negative incidence happened to you? I hope things are going good now for you as prayers had been hot for that purpose? Please,let us know whatsup ASAP. God Bless you!

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Kenyata(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
@Futurewise 11,

This is a clarion request to you. I read somewhere about your application to Reutlingen University and how difficult their admisson processes are.
I've applied to study there in Summer 2015. Kindly tell me what their test and interview process look like. Are practice materials available? If yes, please where can I access them? I'll really appreciate your prompt response. God bless you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by mokaz: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please can someone help me out on how to send private messages on this thread.... I need to ask someone a private question but i don't get how.....thanks as you help.....Danke Sehr!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Generalkorex(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
@Eke47seven
i joined you in fasting and praying.
Your cousin would call you soon and everything would be resolved.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by oladunwo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
nevilbot:
Guys abeg congratulate me ooo. Today is my nysc passing out day. I'm a batch c coffa grin . though I'm now a MSc student in Germany but I still serve my fadaland small niw
Congrats bro, but are u telling us that NYSC certificate is not part of German visa requirements
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
dolpaz:

Congratulations Naijaobi, Nurturing this thread from page 3 is a great thing to do. You really nurse the ambition to study in germany.

Willkommen zu deutschland.. Go and prepare the way for us

Kind Regards !
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.