Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886907 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by olamilekan0: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wow..guy. I applied to the same school. They are about to offer me admission. Please can we share ideas. Email me here: tansan282@yahoo.com

Nedu09:
@damsamty,bieggiecafe,bissiejeo and all. please help!.. am about to apply for mechanical Eng Bsc at Rhein Waal university. I have all documents required like: National diploma result in Mech, senior secondary certificate, WAEC, transcript and CV but my TOEFL not out yet. probably be out after deadline. I want to know if I can apply without it and the institution would send it to the schools TOEFL code when my score is out? since you guys said they don't accept letter of proficiency from ministry of Edu.....I beg am running out time though.... urgent brothers so I would join you guys....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by XketchDesigns(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
ganasy:

Bros, sent you a mail, don't know if you got it. Please mail me xketchdesigns@gmail.com
Kind of urgent. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by theforce(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2014
suxes2005:
I was at the german embassy on Tuesday to pick up a client's visa. I was No 55 and within d period I was there, more than 45 pple got dia visa.
Only 2 were not given. 1 was asked 2 provide additional docu while d oda was refused.
If u realy need to go schengen, try german visa. Dia requirements are online. Submit d ryt docu and xpect ur visa.
Need more info PLz ASK Here. Dnt call me nor text.

Because there is an Appointment / interview, it is much better than Spain and Holland #DoNotTryThem
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hollaytan: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
hello house, pls i will like to know if restricted admission is first come first serve?. I finished with 4.12 wch is equivalent to 1.68 on german scale, i sent all the required documents yestarday What are my chance of getting admission? I applied for biotechnology in FUAS and cottbus, microbiology in oldenburg, biochemistry in tubingen. Am a grad of microbiology. Pls am anticipating 4 ur apt response

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
hollaytan:
hello house, pls i will like to know if restricted admission is first come first serve?. I finished with 4.12 wch is equivalent to 1.68 on german scale, i sent all the required documents yestarday What are my chance of getting admission? I applied for biotechnology in FUAS and cottbus, microbiology in oldenburg, biochemistry in tubingen. Am a grad of microbiology. Pls am anticipating 4 ur apt response

Bro, different school, different policies. There is no one policy/method common to all school.
Some give on first come first serve basis, some wait until all applications are received and they choose the best qualified while some may not get up to the number of applications to fill the restricted quota they want because of insufficiency in the number of interested applicants.

You should definitely expect good news from one of them if you provide the required documents as your grade is comparatively very good enough.
I hope others can give you more insights
My two cowries!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijadove: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
hollaytan:

If you graduated from a university and not polytechnic in Nigeria, Then you have a very good chance in Oldenburg, it's a good uni and well ranked too. I hope you sent certified copies of your docs, your CV and a good letter of motivation. you should be fine. For the others I have no idea, never applied to them.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ababio1: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hello people.

I want to notarize my documents before submitting them to LMU Munich. However I am worried about the issue of seal. The notary person here told me that they dont use a big seal anymore but rather they use something like a stapler to impress the seal on your document. Please will this be acceptable by German schools?

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by hollaytan: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
naijadove:

If you graduated from a university and not polytechnic in Nigeria, Then you have a very good chance in Oldenburg, it's a good uni and well ranked too. I hope you sent certified copies of your docs, your CV and a good letter of motivation. you should be fine. For the others I have no idea, never applied to them.
Yes I sent all the required documents and motivation letter

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by hollaytan: 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Thanks for things pelucide to me, I guess I should sit back, relax and be hopeful
Eke40seven:

Bro, different school, different policies. There is no one policy/method common to all school.
Some give on first come first serve basis, some wait until all applications are received and they choose the best qualified while some may not get up to the number of applications to fill the restricted quota they want because of insufficiency in the number of interested applicants.

You should definitely expect good news from one of them if you provide the required documents as your grade is comparatively very good enough.
I hope others can give you more insights
My two cowries!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
so I no ft ask person for him number again
Na wah for the MODS for this thread o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Endico(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
@suxes

Guy i won"t debate on this topic, for one u said 45 ppl got issued their visa d way you went to collect only 2 were not issued, so you 45 ppl came to u and showed you their passports that were issued a visa that's like 12345678910, secondly i never said you can not get a German visa on a virgin passport, all i stated was you can not get a German tourist visa on a virgin passport, chances are slim, except you have traveled before on dat passport (travel experience ). Am not saying i know all but mind you i have been issued german visas so i know d koko. take note iv does not cost 75k, it is 200 euro you pay to the company and they get it for you (Global shipping & iyamah) guys if u don"t want to throw your money away get an invitation and you have 90 percent chance of getting it.
Please give me the contact of global shipping & iyamah for the invitation letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 3:57am On Dec 06, 2014
ababio1:
Hello people.

I want to notarize my documents before submitting them to LMU Munich. However I am worried about the issue of seal. The notary person here told me that they dont use a big seal anymore but rather they use something like a stapler to impress the seal on your document. Please will this be acceptable by German schools?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hi Charlie, the person is actually contradicting himself. That is the real seal that is even actually recommended by uni-assist and many others. Oya, where and how much is this person charging?

For those posting email I will actually want to discourage you from doing that, since I did on Saturday for just a few minutes, I have received up to 3 "yahoo yahoo" formated messages, I.e advanced fee fraud. (I'm thinking it was from there though, can't be 100% sure)

On the other hand, Justwise and the other mods, although you are doing a fantastic job "protecting" people from harm, I THINK, since people are not breaking any stipulated rule giving their personal contact (at least I didn't see it there, I previously thought it was a rule), you might be infringing on their rights hiding their post. I think its more civil you warn them rather than hide it as it makes you look like an overbearing dictator abusing powers at will. Since they are acting within the ambits of the rules let that decision be theirs to make.
My two cowries though.

5 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2014
Eke40seven:

Hi Charlie, the person is actually contradicting himself. That is the real seal that is even actually recommended by uni-assist and many others. Oya, where and how much is this person charging?

For those posting email I will actually want to discourage you from doing that, since I did on Saturday for just a few minutes, I have received up to 3 "yahoo yahoo" formated messages, I.e advanced fee fraud. (I'm thinking it was from there though, can't be 100% sure)

On the other hand, Justwise and the other mods, although you are doing a fantastic job "protecting" people from harm, I THINK, since people are not breaking any stipulated rule giving their personal contact (at least I didn't see it there, I previously thought it was a rule), you might be infringing on their rights hiding their post. I think its more civil you warn them rather than hide it as it makes you look like an overbearing dictator abusing powers at will. Since they are acting within the ambits of the rules let that decision be theirs to make.
My two cowries though.

Why are you contradicting yourself? I politely explained to you couple of days ago why it's not good idea to drop contact details here and you just experienced one of the reasons I discouraged it but at the same time you want mods to allow people to keep dropping contact details here.

Talking about rules...we have 21 already here and peopke barely obey a single one of it. You don't need anybody to tell you that dropping your contact details in an open forum viewed by millions of people is a silly thing to do.

I encourage people to use nairaland email system as means of contact and by doing that you will avoid exposing your contact details for scammers to pick on AND you will also know who contacted you because his or her ID will show.

People seeing me as a dictator is number 99.9 in the list of my problems so give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by gadafitruth: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
justwise:

Why are you contradicting yourself? I politely explained to you couple of days ago why it's not good idea to drop contact details here and you just experienced one of the reasons I discouraged it but at the same time you want mods to allow people to keep dropping contact details here.

Talking about rules...we have 21 already here and peopke barely obey a single one of it. You don't need anybody to tell you that dropping your contact details in an open forum viewed by millions of people is a silly thing to do.

I encourage people to use nairaland email system as means of contact and by doing that you will avoid exposing your contact details for scammers to pick on AND you will also know who contacted you because his or her ID will show.

People seeing me as a dictator is number 99.9 in the list of my problems so give it a rest.

The mod does this for everyone's good..Make all conversations open, emailing or contacting one another outside here gives room for massive fraud coz people most times can twist anything which makes them not liable and after the victims come to blame Nairaland..Keep it open, any info u can get here or use other mediums to find urself. Emphasis on "urself" coz all info is online, just patience and understand the info provided.

99.9% of the time the mods are right! believe this or live to tale sorry tales!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Eke40seven(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2014
justwise:

Justwise I actually like what you are doing and its actually saving people from a lot of harm which I have commended on several occasions. However, you didn't get the tone of my message.
Its like alcohol and tobacco, very dangerous, but you cannot stop people from taking it because its not ILLEGAL, neither would you be breaking any rules despite the fact that "tobacco smokers are liable to die young" and indulgers could be committing a slow suicide.
Its actually a choice. However, it becomes an offence when you enact a law against it. You see what I mean?
its actually a subtly friendly suggestion that I posted above.
Whatever the case, you are the boss, so do what thou wilt. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Endico(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2014
@ OGUGUA, pls tell me how to contact global shipping & iyamah.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Eke40seven:

Justwise I actually like what you are doing and its actually saving people from a lot of harm which I have commended on several occasions. However, you didn't get the tone of my message
Its like alcohol and tobacco, very dangerous, but you cannot stop people from taking it because its not ILLEGAL, neither would you be breaking any rules despite the fact that "tobacco smokers are liable to die young" and indulgers could be committing a slow suicide.
Its actually a choice. However, it becomes an offence when you enact a law against it. You see what I mean?
its actually a subtly friendly suggestion that I posted above.
Whatever the case, you are the boss, so do what thou wilt. I rest my case.

I did not read any friendly tone in your post and i found it very irritating when people blatantly refused to see things from both sides of the argument.

I have personally explained this issue to you just couple of days ago when you dropped your contact details here, i did not even delete it rather i called your attention to it and you edited it yourself and reminded me to remove your email from quoted post. And now you came up with the same issue talking about infringing on their rights hiding their posts?

No worries.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
gadafitruth:

The mod does this for everyone's good. Make all conversations open, emailing or contacting one another outside here gives room for massive fraud coz people most times can twist anything which makes them not liable and after the victims come to blame Nairaland ..Keep it open, any info u can get here or use other mediums to find urself. Emphasis on "urself" coz all info is online, just patience and understand the info provided.

99.9% of the time the mods are right! believe this or live to tale sorry tales!

At least somebody is reading.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Obiwannn: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
justwise:

there's a reason I asked for his contact...Cos your so called nairaland e-mail system doesn't always work.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by hollaytan: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
Obiwann, please try to be corrigable, these rules are just to protect us from being a victim of scam, any enquiry you want to make should be throw on this thread, as this doesn't only give your enquiry to be answered with people with diverse idea but for others with similar enquiry to benefit from it, try to understand no one is try to be authouritative here.....
Obiwannn:

there's a reason I asked for his contact...Cos your so called nairaland e-mail system doesn't always work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.