Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating (10602 Views)

Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by dailybuzzng: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
The Accord governorship candidate, Dr.Godwin Maduka, seems to be maintaining an impressive pace in the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra State.

An opinion survey conducted by some political analysts in tbe State ahead of the governorship election, showed that Dr. Maduka, has clearly emerged one of the front runners in the contest.

Most respondents who spoke on the chances of the various candidates ahead of the election, rated Dr. Maduka high, on the basis of his philantropic activities, and Humanitarian acts over the years even before he joined the govenorship contest.

Others argued that in terms of capacity and capability, Maduka has towered above other candidates, on the basis that he has shown evidence of what he can achieve if he is eventually elected governor of the State.

Maduka' campaign slogan, Mr.Evidence, according to findings by the analysts, is also gradually becoming the sing song of most voters in Anambra State, who most times, now openly identify their support for the Accord party guber candidate.

Source: https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/09/anambra-guber-maduka-in-pole-position.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by arsenic33(m): 9:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Our prayer is may the Best candidate win.
Only God knows who's got good intention to govern. May that candidate win.

Click 'like' to say Amen to that.

Can we get a million Amen...?

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Grandmaester: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Pole position you said? If you tell your self the truth , you'll quite agree with me that Maduka will not even clinch the 6th position this time. People are following him around to eat his money. You saw what happened at onitsha on Saturday where after giving some party officials to share , they ran away with it. Forget what you see online, he is the most disarticulated and disorganized candidate in this election. There's nothing special about him.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by tutudesz: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin pole position according to Alex Reporter opinion survey

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by money121(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by STEWpid(f): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wahala be like change,,

Na everybody dey collect their own share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Authoreety: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
So?
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by ShedrachU(m): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Una no dey waste time to comment?
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by QuickStandard: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Public acceptance is different from actual outcome, mostly in this part of the world.

At the end of the day, na who get vote pass dey win.

+massive rigging can also be a determining factor.
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by NwaNimo1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by iconnecta(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
hope they will not milk this man dry ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Truthissupreme: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
By the time result fall out this man would know how not to see election as media pagentry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by phrankchek(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Let the best man win

Meanwhile, get your business website with the following package (and more)

1 Website + 1 sub-domain
Hosting plan + Domain name
5 Custom Emails
Live Chat Integration
Responsive Design
Online payment integration
Customers login function
Online Shopping cart enabled
SEO (first 12 months)
Free Site Maintenance (6 months)

Call - 09070870257 to get started
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Skillsnigeria: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by sauceEEP(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alex reporting...
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Confirmedzombie: 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
While I was in the mountain for prayers, God revealed to me that a certain pary which has progressing and Congress in her name will win Anambra state election.

Im still asking God to make the revelation clearer.

However I see APC winning the Anambra election.

Soludu will be removed as APGA candidates by the supreme court soon as God re revealed to me
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by SuperBlack: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
If he wins, it will Favour some part of Abia state that's close to his Village, Doctor have really tried for Anambra People sha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by onomeabuja: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2021

1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by sanpipita(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
This maduka guy is a joker, only election day all this noise will end

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by SuperBlack: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
arsenic33:
Our prayer is may the Best candidate win.
Only God knows who's got good intention to govern. May that candidate win.

Click 'like' to say Amen to that.

Can we get a million Amen...?

They're talking of Pole position, you're begging for Likes, You must be related to FKK

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by galaxy2020(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
I wish this man will win, the rest aspirants are coming to steal money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Praxis758: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Real elections are not won on social media.

Most social media raters/voters don't have PVC and those who have PVC don't vote on election day.

You can't sit in Lagos and be engaging in opinion voting in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Caseless: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin

dailybuzzng aka alexreport wan milk this man finish

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by SuperBlack: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
While I was in the mountain for prayers, God revealed to me that a certain pary which has progressing and Congress in her name will win Anambra state election.

Im still asking God to make the revelation clearer.

However I see APC winning the Anambra election.

Soludu will be removed as APGA candidates by the supreme court soon as God re revealed to me

I don't actually know the God you're talking about, but if it's the same God I know, He's not a politician, even the gods of Anambra is not even a Politician. So go and sleep

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Truthissupreme: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
tutudesz:
grin pole position according to Alex Reporter opinion survey
grin

The guy na sure client, he doesn't even bother to verify all that Alex tells him

Na why e shock am for pdp primaries

Another heart attack loading

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by tutudesz: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
iconnecta:
hope they will not milk this man dry ?
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Truthissupreme: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
tutudesz:
grin
grin fear simps wen dey put shoulder zip for native

No joy for their fellow man
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Yankee101: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
What of rigging?
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by rhythyson: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pole position...Na Formula 1 grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by tutudesz: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Truthissupreme:
grin

The guy na sure client, he doesn't even bother to verify all that Alex tells him

Na why e shock am for pdp primaries

Another heart attack loading
Serioiously Alex don chop this guy finish O! I expect someone like him to be smart, but unfortunately he is just like every other politican.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency: Group Urges Accord Party's Prof. Imumolen To Step Down For Tinubu / Keyamo Unveils N1 Billion Export Processing Center At Lagos Airport / Olokola LNG And The Niger Delta Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.