Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating (10629 Views)

Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Truthissupreme: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Serioiously Alex don chop this guy finish O! I expect someone like him to be smart, but unfortunately he is just like every other politican.
if he was like other politician a beauty pagent novice simp won't be heading his electoral campaign

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by tonyashburton: 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
It's either AlexReports or daily buzzing that Alex Nwankwo uses to create the unfounded hype around his paymaster's candidacy.
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by buchilino(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
QuickStandard:
Public acceptance is different from actual outcome, mostly in this part of the world.

At the end of the day, na who get vote pass dey win.

+massive rigging can also be a determining factor.

THAT'S IF SUPREME COURT NO INTERVENE
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by arsenic33(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
SuperBlack:

They're talking of Pole position, you're begging for Likes, You must be related to FKK
My brother God bless you
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Duru009(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chukwuma Soludo will certainly win.....

Take it or leave it ....
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
arsenic33:
Our prayer is may the Best candidate win.
Only God knows who's got good intention to govern. May that candidate win.

Click 'like' to say Amen to that.

Can we get a million Amen...?

Stop looking for "likes"
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by arsenic33(m): 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Stop looking for "likes"

Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by BluntCrazeMan: 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by garfield1: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
tutudesz:
grin pole position according to Alex Reporter opinion survey

Apc lost in isoko south
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Scamburster(m): 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Grandmaester:
Pole position you said? If you tell your self the truth , you'll quite agree with me that Maduka will not even clinch the 6th position this time. People are following him around to eat his money. You saw what happened at onitsha on Saturday where after giving some party officials to share , they ran away with it. Forget what you see online, he is the most disarticulated and disorganized candidate in this election. There's nothing special about him.
Are you from Anambra?
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Scamburster(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
While I was in the mountain for prayers, God revealed to me that a certain pary which has progressing and Congress in her name will win Anambra state election.

Im still asking God to make the revelation clearer.

However I see APC winning the Anambra election.
I
Soludu will be removed as APGA candidates by the supreme court soon as God re revealed to me
God's first commandments?
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by CXLVII: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Maduka is the best and most competent candidate, but he can NEVER win.

Nigerians don’t vote for the most brilliant and will always opt for the dullest or average.

Maduka is exceptional and why he will never win. He needs to a fantastically corrupt to play politics in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by tutudesz: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
garfield1:

Apc lost in isoko south
Yes O! But one of their agent was killed
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by garfield1: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
tutudesz:

Yes O! But one of their agent was killed

So? Would that have stopped their lost? Dont forget that DSP agege led the csmpaigns
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by tutudesz: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
garfield1:

So? Would that have stopped their lost? Dont forget that DSP agege led the csmpaigns
Can't say for sure
Re: Anambra Guber: Maduka In Pole Position In Acceptance Rating by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Quantitative Aptitude.

"Show all workings"

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Do With Your Increased Allocations? FG Asks PDP Govs / Boko Haram: Is The December Deadline Realistic? / Boko Haram Refugees From Cameroon In Adamawa IDP . Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.