Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition (1301 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / “I Look Like Am Alright, But Wallah I Need A Husband” - Beautiful Lady { Photo } / 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2021
So my popsi is a fine man wey dey knack young girls scatter. mostly light skinned igbo babes my age mates o. quality babes wey I never fit touch for this life.

Even with all that he loves my mama die the first major cash out he got in this life he used it to buy my mother a SUV. most times he will fly bus just so my momsi can use the only available car.

Even though he collects outside the marriage he was still a great father to me and my siblings he had many flaws though but still he no dey relent when it comes to giving us the best.

Momsi no dey gree am o but he go sha make sure he give her the best still run his package for outside.

1 Like

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by room089: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Davash222(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Your popsy na correct man.

Na him suppose manage this country for us.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:
Your popsy na correct man.
Na him suppose manage this country for us.

hahaha that one go wey am.
who get that big ass for your profile
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Vanilla4(f): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
It's not alright. Adultery is never alright, who wants to see their spouse commiting adultery? Do you?

1 Like

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Iamagoodgirll: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Most men are like that, but make your popsy no go carry HIV come give your mom
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by brosom(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chuky7:

hahaha that one go wey am.

who get that big ass for your profile
You mean the other Range Rover? grin
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
So long as he's taking care of his responsibilities at home he can run any package he wants outside undecided
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Vanilla4:
It's not alright. Adultery is never alright, who wants to see their spouse commiting adultery? Do you?

Nobody does but I think it's a matter of just trying to makeup for your flaws

you like big ass women but your wife has a small frame you don't want to leave her just you compensate by taking care of her to your best
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
[quote author=Kobicove post=105999571]So long as he's taking care of his responsibilities at home he can run any package he wants outside undecided[/quote

affirmative
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
Most men are like that, but make your popsy no go carry HIV come give your mom

I think he knows to play it safe
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Sonnobax15(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
grin
I think I've seen a similar comment on my mention sometime ago cheesy

Well, op,your popsman be like my popsman in a way cha.....And my momsy of blessed memory just be like momsy....Just that the difference is that my popsman no really dey specific on the kind of banny wey he dey lash... Whether black,fair,blue,he no just care....But so long there's a hole, forget it.... There's bound to be a super lashing wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chuky7:
Nobody does but I think it's a matter of just trying to makeup for your flaws

you like big ass women but your wife has a small frame you don't want to leave her just you compensate by taking care of her to your best
So you are saying that if your mum also wakes to chasing young men of your age, it is OK too so long as she makes up those flaws? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are saying that if your mum also wakes to chasing young men of your age, it is OK too so long as she makes up those flaws? undecided

You sha are a very troublesome fellow.

What am saying is that stuff happens. imagine it was the other way round now where the man sleeps outside and can't provide for his family sometimes even taking from the wife to spend outside.

this isn't just a theory I've seen it play out live before.

what am saying is we have it better. we can all gain a common ground whether favorable or not

2 Likes

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chuky7:

You sha are a very troublesome fellow.

What am saying is that stuff happens. imagine it was the other way round now where the man sleeps outside and can't provide for his family sometimes even taking from the wife to spend outside.

this isn't just a theory I've seen it play out live before.

what am saying is we have it better. we can all gain a common ground whether favorable or not
Again, are you are saying that if your mum also wakes to chasing young men of your age, it is OK too so long as she makes up those flaws? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, are you are saying that if your mum also wakes to chasing young men of your age, it is OK too so long as she makes up those flaws? undecided

You sha are not ready to reason.

I can see you are religious guess that's the cause of this

so called Christians cheat up n down and you don't see me drawing their hairs. stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chuky7:

You sha are not ready to reason.

I can see you are religious guess that's the cause of this

so called Christians cheat up n down and you don't see me drawing their hairs. stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Jaydot01: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Baba u lyk wahala gringrin

1 Like

Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Jaydot01:
Baba u lyk wahala gringrin
I dey ask am simple question... this based on his own submission, na me you dey hassle? undecided
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chuky7:
So my popsi is a fine man wey dey knack young girls scatter. mostly light skinned igbo babes my age mates o. quality babes wey I never fit touch for this life.

Even with all that he loves my mama die the first major cash out he got in this life he used it to buy my mother a SUV. most times he will fly bus just so my momsi can use the only available car.

Even though he collects outside the marriage he was still a great father to me and my siblings he had many flaws though but still he no dey relent when it comes to giving us the best.

Momsi no dey gree am o but he go sha make sure he give her the best still run his package for outside.

So what's the moral lesson of this? undecided
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Jaydot01: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I dey ask am simple question... this based on his own submission, na me you dey hassle? undecided
haha e never reach dat level
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Chuky7(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You are a broken record and can't be fixed. bye
Re: Is This Alright In Any Form, My Family Condition by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chuky7:
You are a broken record and can't be fixed. bye
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And here I thought you were trying to convince us you were open minded as far as relationships are concerned. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Forgive Her Or Not????? / At 22, Is It Normal Not Have Had Any Relationship? / Nigerian Lady Goes Viral After Her Naked Photos Leaked Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.