Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) (28515 Views)

Northern Elders Reject Relocation Of CBN ‘Key Departments’ To Lagos / Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / Danjuma, Other Christian Elders Reject Onnoghen’s Suspension, ACF Backs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

YOU ARE EVEN CALLING ON THE MODS!

YOU ARE A VERY SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Abujason: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
TundeChris:
It is time for the southern leaders to bring their loyalty to the people now. Your people FIRST. It is time to fight with policies and with our financial capabilities. Fiscal policies to enrich the producers of the value itself. Our governors have all the powers to make things happen but they want to kiss behinds.

No need to shout.

Don’t tell Hopeless Uzodinma, David Umahi and Obiano that ooo. It’s Fulani ass kissing or their people must die.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by ello29(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yankee101:
Go and win without SS, SE & SW let's see now
you didn't include Middle belt (North central) let's see how their claim
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by shedy03(m): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Na ebonyi gov I dey pity
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by yemmywesey(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tinubu oya commot from that London and go and be living at arewa house for kaduna, you cannot bring this plague called pharaoh descendant and be enjoying in queen � elizabeth land. Oya commot for there .

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by system21: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
The way it's now south has no option than to present Igbo candidate in 2023 or north will continue ruling

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nnemuka:
I am earnestly praying they field a northerner
That way, this restructuring and separation will come swiftly.

Nigeria shouldn't have been!

Walahi
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Iliya1520: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Oga if una like hold on to power for 600yrs ...its doesn't change the fact that your region will never smell civilisation with that awkward mentality of yours
Use same energy channelled towards grabbing power to encourage your wards to go to school......every time we hear POWER! Power!! POWER! And nothing to show for it.

They are not civilized, but u are lead under the leadership of uncivilized either u like it or not. I can see ur civilisation since u can't corporate to become one south and produce a president, u are always busy producing differences among urself. U can make it to become single south, but southwest, southeast, south south, is thia difference u mean a level of ur civilization? Guy u better go to check either u civilized or decieving yourselves as u civilize.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by mp3ree: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
I am 100% with them, South are all united against our region so there is no one that can convince us to vote for them. We are for anybody that comes from the North, we must protect our interest, we must not vote for the people that dislike us, it is not an offense to love yourselves

So also we southerners will not vote for anybody that is not from the south. That way we can govern ourselves separately.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Traplord09: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Southwest did you see with ur eye ..... ....
This is de story line you gave us...
News flash ....
It we be hard for southwest to rule because north have hold on to power....
Nothing can tak de power from them but war...
Belv me this fright is for southwest and northerner
...... ..
This southwest we aways go for de money 1000
Belv me,,,, na mouth south West get....
Da we aways be slave to themselves ...
..... ....... .....
Since de rules of engagement ring govoment official
Southwest or North.....
This are de people that don't have plans...
Aways for de money...
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Give east there right of freedom divorce UAR dat all.
Southwest and northerner fulani can rules them sf..
Oooooóoo.
Twist brain..... .....
Looking for power...

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
make i begin dey pack my bags, even if na bene.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Iliya1520: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who will even give them a power, when did they corporate as single south that they can be able to produce a president? So from where will the president will come, southeast, southwest or southsouth?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by executive12: 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
seun mydn44 lalasticalala rule

What crime did the guy you are reporting commit?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by mp3ree: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Yankee101:
Go and win without SS, SE & SW let's see now

You forgot to add MB
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lovenorth:
I am 100% with them, South are all united against our region so there is no one that can convince us to vote for them. We are for anybody that comes from the North, we must protect our interest, we must not vote for the people that dislike us, it is not an offense to love yourselves
South is against the north due to what is happening in Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau, Taraba and others who face daily persecutions from Fulanis militant wing Meyatti ALLAH HORROR.
IF these people we feel for decide to suffer Stockholm Syndrome then we give up.
I know the whole idea of prompting Umahi, Uzodinma or the short man from calaba is to use either of them as VP. But e go hard una.
As you people enjoy suffer and feel satisfied just because you have power south has gone beyond that.
We want the best to lead to make everyone happy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
THOSE WHO HAVE EARS SHOULD LISTEN, THEIR REASON ISNT ONLY POLITICAL BUT ALSO RELIGIOUS. THE MOST STUPID THING THEY WIL DO IS TO ALLOW POWER SHIFT TO THE SOUTH. WE THINK THEY ARE FOOLS BUT THEY ARE NOT. MUSLIMS WORLD OVER KNOW THAT A GLOBAL RELIGIOUS WAR OVER JERUSALEM IS JUST A BUS STOP AWAY AND THEY WIL DO EVERY THING TO HANG UNTO POWER IN ANY COUNTRY WHERE THEY ARE IN MAJORITY SO THAT THEY WIL BE IN CONTROL OF SECURITY FORCES, WHEN THE WAR ERUPTS AS ISRAEL DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE IN EAST JERUSALEM, UPON U.N'S CREATION OF THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WIL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by executive12: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lovenorth:

And since the North and the South hate each other, don't you think it's better they go their separate ways? Why would you want to continue sharing same country with people that don't like you?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by ransomed: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
This is good news.
It will be faster than expected.
A gourd will always prepare where rope will be slung
You all must be bastards if you do not insist on northern presidency.
Southern people must all be bastards if they allow northerners to parasitically enjoy their treasures.
To your tent o Israel.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2021
Iliya1520:

They are not civilized, but u are lead under the leadership of uncivilized either u like it or not. I can see ur civilisation since u can't corporate to become one south and produce a president, u are always busy producing differences among urself. U can make it to become single south, but southwest, southeast, south south, is thia difference u mean a level of ur civilization? Guy u better go to check either u civilized or decieving yourselves as u civilize.

If e pain you quickly go hug transformer.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by MrSamsung(m): 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alfamann:
If not for backstabbing Afonjas, we know how to deal with these people.

Nzeogwu my hero. Ojukwu my role model.

And that's why I will always respect you guys, and those from the south south.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by najib41: 7:49pm On Sep 20, 2021
gurunlocker:
These people don't understand that it's not about holding unto power? Until they are ready to develop up there, that's when they will develop, else they will keep going backward.

You can't be dictating for a country of 200 million people, if you want that, then let's each region go separate ways.

Who is dictating here? It’s not the northern governors that teamed up and dictated that the next president must come from their region.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by executive12: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
ExtraVioment:

You make some points.

Why should every pipe line in the south be in flames, when it is more wise to just turn the valves off.

No need to throw the baby with the bath water.

Because you are not in the position to turn the valves off. The Fulani (military, police) are in charge.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by megidax: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Baba Ahmed, English you cannot speak, economy you cannot run or regulate, banditry, kidnapping, raping and wanton killing you promote. Why then do you think the south will support another northern president?

Your boast is empty, because when push comes to shove and the Niger deltans resume their radicalism, the oil that makes you want to hang on to power, will no longer be available.

If the north is so smart, then support restructuring. It's because you are aware the north cannot stand on its own that you cling so desperately to the breast of the south and keep sucking it. Watch it, by 2023 you will be weaned off that beast.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Ajixegun: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fejoku:

Why are you calling on Seen and other moderators? Is that statement in bold a threat? I wonder at your level of education.
That's to tell you the kind of people supporting this present government.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Ajixegun: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Right from inception, I knew North will not heed to any agreement prior to this time.
Southern politicians will wise up by fire by force. If they like they should continue selling their people to northerners.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Iliya1520: 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Karemarealty288:

If e pain you quickly go hug transformer.

You have already hugged it before me, cuz need power by any means and u can't get guy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by favour32(m): 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
The North says that they have the numbers to win elections but that same numbers do not reflect in VAT.
Are the numbers only real in elections and virtual in VAT?
You grow the kola we eat the kola mentality.
If the North uses 50‰ of energy in battling for power to educate their youths, Nigeria wouldn't have been backward.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by writeprof(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good grin Southern politicians should be afraid of taking and speaking their position on 2023 presidential elections.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
sad Look like God go answer the prayer of IPOB sad sad.Buhari go be Nig last president.Everybody go answer him papa name sad

Useless parasite

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Moris69162: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Read below it
Re: 2023 Presidency: Northern Elders Reject Power Shift To South (Video) by Mathew4257: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

South should insist on VAT returns to states!

Where's AKEREDOLU who's use SS AND SE to gain power for SW for tuinbu . He said Tinubu is a Capone for South south and South West. Instead of you SOUTH WEST to be honest and nutrial for other Southerners u people are play game of politics with SS and SE. SS and SE are not mumu as u people think ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Slams Wike Over Tinubu’s Visit To Rivers / Breakdown Of September 2017 Allocation To The 36 States / DSS Arrests Damilare Bello Mohammed, 5 Others Over Sagamu Secret Cult Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.