Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,951 members, 7,852,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). (24715 Views)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
[s]
FVckbubuDcow:

God no fit bless that cursed senile bigot in Aso Rock. God does not support evil.
[/s]
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by dionma: 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
Why do COAS all carrying this stick. What does it mean

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Risingblue008(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2021
D
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Lt. General Yahaya welcome to Lagos "Home for All" Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa lo gun.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Blackdisciple(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
Look at them, the uniform always looking good on them but give them assignment to crush their fellow gun men in the north they run aways.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by newbornmacho(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
The slayer of IPOB terrorists. Gen. yahaya reminds me of Gen murtala. the architect of The beautiful October 5, 1967 Asaba cleansing.

This guy sanwo Olu probably is still a cult member, look at the red necktie he is wearing.

I will personally volunteer and form my own militia in the next pogrom

God bless the Nigerian Army.

Meanwhile we are selling all types of car spare parts. Pic below (red circle)

Mods, Lalasticlacla, rule 3.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Jayphoenix45(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:
The slayer of IPOB terrorists. Gen. yahaya reminds me of Gen murtala. the architect of The beautiful October 5, 1967 Asaba cleansing.

This guy sanwo Olu probably is still a cult member, look at the red necktie he is wearing.

Are the mods not seeing this animal going about posting and derailing threads? Imagine the photo put up there!!! Many are indeed mad but few are roaming..it might be a ploy to get people to notice you..you have been noticed now crawl back to your rat hole and ask God why you were born without a functioning brain!!!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Sammyashol(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
naptu2:
The Greater Lagos Project @GreaterLagosNG

https://mobile.twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1439930902566653954
It's 11 Months since the Lekki Massacre occured 20 10 20! Who ordered the shooting? We demand for justice!!! We won't give up
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by naptu2: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
PHOTOS: GOV. BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU RECEIVES CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF LT. GENERAL FARUK YAHAYA AT LAGOS HOUSE, MARINA, ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2021

PIX 1 L-R: Attorney General & Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Moyosore Onigbanjo (SAN); Chief of Operations – Nigerian Army, Major General O.T Akinjobi; Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya; Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu; Secretary to the State Government, Mrs. Folashde Jaji; Commander, Training and Doctrine, Major General S. O Olabanji; Chief of Logistics, Major General O.A Akintade and the Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr. Tayo Ayinde, during the COAS courtesy visit to the Governor, at Lagos House, Marina, on Monday, September 20, 2021.

PIX 2 L-R: Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya; Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Secretary to the State Government, Mrs. Folashde Jaji and Commander, Training and Doctrine, Major General S. O Olabanji during the COAS courtesy visit to the Governor at Lagos House, Marina, on Monday, September 20, 2021.

PIX 3 L-R: Chief of Operations – Nigerian Army, Major General O.T Akinjobi, Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahayaa and Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu during the COAS courtesy visit to the Governor, at Lagos House, Marina, on Monday, September 20, 2021.

PIX 4/5 L-R: Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya and Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu during the COAS courtesy visit at Lagos House, Marina, on Monday, September 20, 2021.

PIX 6 L-R: Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya receiving a plaque from Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu during a courtesy visit to the Governor at Lagos House, Marina, on Monday, September 20, 2021.

PIX 7 L-R: Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya, Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu and the Attorney General & Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Moyosore Onigbanjo (SAN) during the COAS courtesy visit to the Governor at Lagos House, Marina, on Monday, September 20, 2021.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=220925560065505&id=100064441879510

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by naptu2: 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2021
More

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by kingthreat(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:

You celebrate the Asaba cleansing? When numerous men and boys were killed for welcoming the Nigerian army and shouting "One Nigeria"? Murtala had too much blood on his hands. As for you, you're a lost cause. You dare not open your mouth and spew this.
For the record I am neither Igbo not a supporter of ipob but this is madness.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
This one is another confused human being, that can't even differentiate his left from his right. Lagos is beyond this guy to handle.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by jaxxy(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
What is the walking stick for?? It’s embarrassing. undecided

Since lekki shooting the army doesn’t have a good reputation in Lagos. Sawonlu likes playing with trouble. undecided

Later he will say forces beyond my control bt U invited them.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Yankiss(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2021
Tissaia:

May God forgive your impudence.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Gfskw: 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by hybridblood07(m): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2021
If you're active in service, you would have seen some changes.
Sirpaul:
I never see anything wey this guy do since Lt. COAS peme
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by hybridblood07(m): 12:08am On Sep 21, 2021
Na normal high service bro. Everybody dey patch for appointments and rank. We dey expect am tomorrow for my Unit
xangerar:
I sabi say something dey shele! When I saw that number of military police officers controlling traffic in front of Bonny Camp this morning, I know say e get why!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH / Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.