Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs (17694 Views)

How Does Shutting Down Telecommunications Networks Curb Banditry / APC Loses In All 14 Lgas Where Adamawa Supplementary Poll Held / INEC Replaces Card Readers For 14 Lgas Remaining 7lgas In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by 24brains(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
lexy2014:

i didnt ask u to rest ur case or about who won.

How does shutting down network "flush out" bandits?

Where is d "judgement" u are referring to? How does a question equate to judgement?
omo i don enter one chance. Na force? LOL
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by scottyoloye(m): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Goronyo was peaceful during NYSC...all thanks to bubu
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2021
Ordinary walkie talkie should be shared amongst d legal residents within d LGAs to report to the soldiers and police stations before they can reason to shut down networks.
Shutting it all totally down is cruel to the residents.u can't put their lives at risk and still put dem in d dark.

I hope this is not a move to force the bandits to migrate to the south's?

Or a move to make bandits operate without records,sebi na network wey dey make Una dey record deir share d attacks in time
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by almarthins(m): 12:59am On Sep 21, 2021
princechurchill:
So after so many years of campaign to be the president of this nation buhari ended up being a monumental failure to himself, family and supporters.

Failure in human

I tell you, no be small failure.
If nass dear to approve borrowing for some white elephant railway project to Niger republic, then Nigeria is doomed. We never open straight seem less road to Niger republic the entire north is in turmoil. Imagine they can now board train to southern part then with ease.
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by Onekind04(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2021
chloride6:
When is someone going to court to challenge the constitutionality of this?

Start am sir!

Many of us go come give testimony ;Dzs
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by Tdoctor(m): 2:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Not a good development for people whose business depend on telecommunications
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by Ruthy12302: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Please my brothers and sisters, I need your input, someone want to help me with a working Visa for two years in Canada with full payment of 1.8 Million and 300k of initial deposit, please is it genuine, help me with your advice,
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by Domistic: 4:02am On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:
Please my brothers and sisters, I need your input, someone want to help me with a working Visa for two years in Canada with full payment of 1.8 Million and 300k of initial deposit, please is it genuine, help me with your advice,
fake. Run for your life!
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by HabibuML(m): 6:16am On Sep 21, 2021
May it be the essence for eliminating the insecurity in nothern nigeria,nigeria at large.
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by obynokoko: 6:56am On Sep 21, 2021
These governor's are clueless,how can shutting down tele network curb terrorism.They should engage the services of Army and stop playing to the gallery.with this development,how would Army or the people communicate when under attack
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by showafrica(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2021
seunlayi:
Lol. Why shutting down network in this matter especially in this age? Why are our security so dumb? Please am just tired of this over 6yrs govt without direction. O come o come 2023 and let me see if people learnt anything under sai Baba

Nobody learn anything ooo, na only few easterners. The west is standing by Tinubu who now based in London. The North are thinking of Atiku but afraid of his western education. Other Almajiris will gladly vote for Gumi or Elrufai. As it is, Buhari need to unleash his final terror before leaving lets see if some of them will get sense.

Nonesense and Boma

Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2021
24brains:
i don rest my case oo. Bros na you win. Bandits don't even have phones to communicate sef(oxymoron)
why u rest ur case na? u no wan teach me how to fish again?

1 Like

Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by LivingBetter: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
The southern Nigeria states should not be comfortable with this supposed tactical approach to fighting bandits. This ploy maybe extended to the South. Justification then would be ' we did it in the North, why can't we do it in the south'?.
Re: Banditry: Sokoto Shuts Down Telecommunications Networks In 14 LGAs by beautyfunke(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
ikcid:

How are you able to chat on Nairaland if there is no network in your Kebbi state?
boss up winning...boss anything for your loyal follower.....make I take hold body

Gtbank 014992226.8

Happy weekend
Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Develop Your Zone, Don’t Wait For FG, Obasanjo Tells S-east Govs, Ndigbo / Buhari Administration Is Constructing 524 Highway, Bridges Nationwide / Kunle Olajide: South-West Will Not Accept Amotekun Under Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.