Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,329 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (22728 Views)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC / IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-at-home Order In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by princewarri1985: 12:06am On Sep 21, 2021
Biafra is unrealistic and unachievable so all ibos should wake up from their sleep biafra na cruze
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Franking: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Hunger don reset their brains... grin grin

Ignorance and painment all in one.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Franking: 12:20am On Sep 21, 2021
princewarri1985:
Biafra is unrealistic and unachievable so all ibos should wake up from their sleep biafra na cruze

And it concerns u how??
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by onuman: 1:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Northernblood3:
Nothing strange, IPOB suspended the sit at home, those people enforcing it are criminals and hoodlums

ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters have been enforcing sit-at-home order called off by IPOB after the first sit-at-home order.
ISWAP/Boko Haram was doing that with the intention to invite Nigeria armed forces to invade the east and kill as many Igbos as they can tag IPOB members.

How to fight a Jihad using government institutions in Nigeria.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by onuman: 1:13am On Sep 21, 2021
princewarri1985:

When a parasite speaks, it is easy to detect.

You can make your NL moniker to become Prince of Niger Delta. You are what you are - para.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by ablejesus26(m): 1:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Just leave them make them dey decieve themselves with Coro lock down pictures ��.
Ndi iberibe.
Ordinary primary school their occult scammer Idi Amin wannabe leader no get for Igboland.
A Londoner that has zero investment in Igboland is talking and mumus are listening to him.
This is the very reason why reasonable well to do sons of the land see him as a nuisance.
Only thugs, cultist and criminals fancy such a person �.

IMO State is In God's Hand.

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by ablejesus26(m): 1:17am On Sep 21, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
Fake new from Apc yoruba newspaper- the nation's newspaper.

Ngwa post your own coronavirus lock down pictures na ��.
Itibolibo �.

Sit at home kill una there.
Sit at home being called by a group that goes about instigating fear.
Oku eligwe ga-egbu unu nilee ebe ahu ��
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by CapodeCapouti(m): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2021
Sit at home, what will they eat? Hunger has a way of resetting the brain. tongue
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by focus7: 2:25am On Sep 21, 2021
od501 can now go and commit suicide.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Benmob: 2:36am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
But Ipob have since suspend the sit at home,even though many of us still believe that the sit at home should Continue.

I sat at home in honour of our able leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Tomorrow will be a great day.
na because u no get work and business were u they do, because I know d sit at home have been cancel
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Ruthy12302: 2:37am On Sep 21, 2021
Please my brothers and sisters, I need your input, someone want to help me with a working Visa for two years in Canada with full payment of 1.8 Million and 300k of initial deposit, please is it genuine, help me with your advice,
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by sameks08(m): 3:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Sirjamo:
Good Igbo cannot be coward by a few ipob terrorists.
. Ass licker no one cares about ur stupid comments EZI OHIA

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by sameks08(m): 3:02am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
So much care for Igbo from enemies of Igbogrin grin
. I de tell you IPOB given the enemies sleepless night

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by ogwumgbe: 3:07am On Sep 21, 2021
Zenithh:
The eyes of the real igbos don dey open. If these igbo pple mean ipob ehnn..ipob will regret going against the will of d people just to spite Buhari who doesnt care about the country.

Ipob keeps making people reject them. South South pple have warned them to steer clear of their land,just as Wike dealt with them severely. Ipob doesn't know their illiterate, brash,violent and tout like modus operandi is what makes reasonable pple reject them. From the way their members operate on various social media platforms to the way they behave in physical...very ghetto lime behavior.

Ipob change ur ways pls

No freedom fight has been achieved in gently ways, read you history. Including the whites you worship and lick their asses. US achieved its freedom from Britain through brutal war, also Britain achieved its freedom from Italy through wars as well, so spare me your theory of IPOB being thuggish in their approach. Blacks in the US didn't start to vote by wearing suits walking the streets of US with suitcases, they achieved through violent protests. Read and learn, you will not agree,

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:08am On Sep 21, 2021
loveth360:
But Ipob have since suspend the sit at home,even though many of us still believe that the sit at home should Continue.

I sat at home in honour of our able leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Tomorrow will be a great day.

And what informs your beliefs in this Ipob struggle?

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Dhury: 3:39am On Sep 21, 2021
victons:
Sit at home didn't fail...
It has long been cancelled
but you have been killed people who dare to come out even after the cancellation!! hypocrites.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Progressyac: 3:43am On Sep 21, 2021
Cost of living in IMO state this days are high
So can not bear sitting at home while hunger dey for the land.
But we open business and others doesn't mean if you ar against Ipob
We fully support Ipob
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by od501: 4:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/banks-schools-open-as-sit-at-home-fails-in-imo/

Does this report even make sense? Ipob suspended the sit-at-home long ago. It was the people that willingly continued it.

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Cutehotnerd001: 4:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Antoeni:
Dem don dey taya small small
Stupid people , they should have continue
Who is losing

Foolish minority...who cares about what 1diots think. BIAFRA has come to stay and nomatter how M0rons like u try to downplay what is obvious, u can never stop the inevitable. Go get a life u fulani terrorist

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Nairaland, you are the forum that twist truth to satisfy the investment of your Nigerian masters, the Fulani politicians paying you for upgrade yet no upgrade.

Nairaland has been so useless to the users that even a member who registered ten years ago makes no dime from using the useless forum but struggles to comment first on a thread (How useless)

Dear nairaland, Sit at home didn't fail anywhere, sit at home was cancelled and the 1000 naira worth touts were threatened by IPOB that they would be dealt with if they try to enforce shit.

Nairaland, you have to push this twist to front page to satisfy your masters for their agenda.

Nairaland, a useless forum to a user of 15years even though it has millions of registered members. Useless in just wasting Data
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by missuzoma: 4:47am On Sep 21, 2021
But it's been cancelled, this is no news.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by od501: 4:49am On Sep 21, 2021
ablejesus26:
Just leave them make them dey decieve themselves with Coro lock down pictures ��.
Ndi iberibe.
Ordinary primary school their occult scammer Idi Amin wannabe leader no get for Igboland.
A Londoner that has zero investment in Igboland is talking and mumus are listening to him.
This is the very reason why reasonable well to do sons of the land see him as a nuisance.
Only thugs, cultist and criminals fancy such a person �.

IMO State is In God's Hand.

This is where mumu, PAINment, and Idiocy meet together.

First, Imo astute is not in the hands of God, it is in the hands of a fraudster and occultist who is loyal to the real Idi Ami seating in Abuja. Again, no true some of Igboland, (not even one) see Kanu as a nuisance. If you doubt it your darling dying mannequin in Abuja doubts this, let them conduct a referendum and let's see what happens. Again, Kanu is not a Londoner, Buhari is.

Kanu did his primary, secondary, even university (at unn) before he moved to London. Please can your darling president saw even a NEPA bill? None! Not even a fake common entrance result. This is why the media has been paddling fake secondary school pictures and results all over the cyberspace.

Again, Kanu is not as lazy and jobless as your president. Ask around, he has many inherited investments in and around Abia state.

And as for the sit at home, ipob has called off this thing long time ago hence, their instance that the Nigerian police should arrest anybody enforcing it. And should there be another one tomorrow, you and I knows that will be total compliance.

Now that I have answered your questions, sniper is just N800 now. Help yourself.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Sirjamo: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2021
sameks08:
. Ass licker no one cares about ur stupid comments EZI OHIA
Who cares about your care? When I said good Igbo, I am talking about the ones I interact and do business with, not a blood svcking lvnatic like u.

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Caseless: 6:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Northernblood3:
Nothing strange, IPOB suspended the sit at home, those people enforcing it are criminals and hoodlums

Those idiots know what will come after it, so they rush to call it off. Stupid people.

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Iliya1520: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2021
I know say their eyes go soon clear.

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Zenithh: 7:13am On Sep 21, 2021
ogwumgbe:

No freedom fight has been achieved in gently ways, read you history. Including the whites you worship and lick their asses. US achieved its freedom from Britain through brutal war, also Britain achieved its freedom from Italy through wars as well, so spare me your theory of IPOB being thuggish in their approach. Blacks in the US didn't start to vote by wearing suits walking the streets of US with suitcases, they achieved through violent protests. Read and learn, you will not agree,

With recent events, nothing looks like ‘freedom fighting’ when it comes to IPOB. Pls let’s don’t misuse d words freeedom fighting. IPOB is going astray,never seen where a man’s stomach is used to spite the enemy u are fighting. Don’t u think d enemy will use d man’s stomach(victim) to gain back their trusts and in turn fight the tactless IPOB.
IPOB and igbos should keep sitting at home amidst the hunger,poverty rate and the last Covid-19 wahala in d country. You don’t use a hungry man’s stomach to fight...or does IPOB have palliatives in plan for Igbo pple? I seriously doubt!

And it’s mostly the igbos living in the South South/South West,Abroad and probably the jobless and never do well ones living in igboland are d ones cheering the sit at homes and violence in d East. No reasonable,hardworking Igbo with a business/investment will be happy with what Ipob is currently doing in d East.

If u like lie here that u reside in one Igbo village and you’re happy with sit at homes by d IPOB...na ogun thunder go fire u o

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Cantonese: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2021
Ruthy12302:
Please my brothers and sisters, I need your input, someone want to help me with a working Visa for two years in Canada with full payment of 1.8 Million and 300k of initial deposit, please is it genuine, help me with your advice,

It may be a lie to swindle you.

Please keep your money in your account, get to Lekki VHS and find out how you can secure your Canadian visa.

Look before you leap. Do not let emotions overcome you.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2021
Northernblood3:
IPOB Criminals and hoodlums..

There,you forgot to insert THAT..

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Zenithh: 7:21am On Sep 21, 2021
od501:
This is where mumu, PAINment, and Idiocy meet together.

First, Imo astute is not in the hands of God, it is in the hands of a fraudster and occultist who is loyal to the real Idi Ami seating in Abuja. Again, no true some of Igboland, (not even one) see Kanu as a nuisance. If you doubt it your darling dying mannequin in Abuja doubts this, let them conduct a referendum and let's see what happens. Again, Kanu is not a Londoner, Buhari is.

Kanu did his primary, secondary, even university (at unn) before he moved to London. Please can your darling president saw even a NEPA bill? None! Not even a fake common entrance result. This is why the media has been paddling fake secondary school pictures and results all over the cyberspace.

Again, Kanu is not as lazy and jobless as your president. Ask around, he has many inherited investments in and around Abia state.

And as for the sit at home, ipob has called off this thing long time ago hence, their instance that the Nigerian police should arrest anybody enforcing it. And should there be another one tomorrow, you and I knows that will be total compliance.

Now that I have answered your questions, sniper is just N800 now. Help yourself.[/s]

Oh shut up

Pls show us one investment or development ur Kanu or fat face Simon Ekpa has in igboland that they are using innocent pple to fight for IPOB?
They are all abroad and sending hail and brime stones to a region once known for peace.
If igboland goes down today they have nothing to lose. It is those innocent hardworking igbos I will pity d most.
Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by Zenithh: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
IPOB Criminals and hoodlums..

There,you forgot to insert THAT..
So that means Simon Ekpa and co are Ipob hoodlums na grin

Go to d page..this screenshot is of recent

Re: Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State by dionma: 7:27am On Sep 21, 2021
Sanity is gradually returning to the east

'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC / DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos)