Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman (3328 Views)

Red Pill: Women Do Not Care About Your Sacrifices. / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Stephen2324(m): 9:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Learn, women's modus operandi is WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY. You could literally save her from a burning house & tommorow she'll have an issue with you for not saving her burning house. Your sacrifices mean nothing to a woman!!!

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Eyahhhhh
Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by chatinent: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
Mehn
Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by ifex370(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sorry o
Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Uncle96(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephen2324:
Learn, women's modus operandi is WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY. You could literally save her from a burning house & tommorow she'll have an issue with you for not saving her burning house. Your sacrifices mean nothing to a woman!!!

This is short and deep, only a few guys with experience and wisdom will get this message

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by cybersoldiers: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephen2324:

Women are mean.

Very wicked creatures.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Bigflamie(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Guys are really crying like sore loosers. Stop embarrassing us with all these many senseless threads about women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
I don't understand why supposedly educated guys come up with these threads ..because one woman didn't love you back you decided to give up on love ..
Channel your energy into something else bruh...
Women are ment to be led not hated upon !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by JimmyDarmody: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
The future is selfish.

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by daddytime(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Stephen2324:

Oya give us gist...

Wetin she do?

E be like say you be Johny for the ministry oh...

Take heart you hear...

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by brosom(m): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2021
Op don collect strong thing from snake language straslators grin

Sorry Mr Op grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Goldbw122(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
It is na wa
Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by bigpicture001: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Very true!!!!
Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Ehmmah588(m): 2:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Sad but very true...

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Ayojideonline(m): 5:11am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:
Each to his own experiences, you get point absolutely! But few are also reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by zed7: 5:15am On Sep 21, 2021
If you don't want disappointment, keep your sacrifices for your family. Humans are generally unreliable and ungrateful, both men and women.
If you want to preach a message, preach it properly. Limit sacrifices for those who truly deserve it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Martinez39s(m): 5:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:
Undisputed fact.

3 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:

Tis not about the gender sir...
Tis about the personality of the individual...
Yes... Some women can be ungrateful, but some men are also ungrateful...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by lereinter(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2021
Naso women go talk about men too

That's how life is

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by skywalker240(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2021
As much as we criticize the op, it doesn't change the fact that he is telling the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by 2rez: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:

Apt & deep. Your wisdom no go fry bruh. U are a realest niggar. Collect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by exposition: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Stephen2324:
sad but true!

1 Like

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 21, 2021
When you have a female child please pay attention

1; Stop dressing her up in pretty things and encouraging her to use her body rather than her brains
2: Offer her equal opportunities in life and not one that is Stereotypically male
3: Teach her independence and self-worth and not fluffy brain-dead phrases that teach parasitism rather than symbiosis

In the end, women brought up in the wrong way become entitled, selfish, vain, and emotionally criminal-minded.

This is why your sacrifices mean nothing even in death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by dontrulee: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
Na ment.
It's depends on how you present yourself Sha. No be me dey sacrifice for woman, na woman dey sacrifice for me
Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Gadafii: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
help a guy men when hes in need, he will always respect and remember you. cool

help a woman when shes in need, she will remember you when shes in need again shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Cinema4d: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2021
All women?
Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by RedpillAnalyst: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Not all women are like this, but with the rate at which things are going it is still safe to generalize.

The poster is coming from a place of understanding.

It's hard to say ish like this without people thinking "He must be hurt", "He is bitter", "He is ugly". Some people are just astute and can see through facade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Sacrifices Mean Nothing To A Woman by Chinehz(f): 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
Not true at all...I remember every act of kindness... even the littlest things.... don't judge everyone because you met an ingrate

(1) (Reply)

Don't Joke With God Promise..... Pick One And It Will Happen Before 30th Of July / She Carried Me Straight Win But I Played Her Goal Goal / If She introduces me as her "friend" to her parents? Should I worry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.